剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
I can't believe I can't think of anything.
没关系 慢慢来
That's okay, take your time.
我想到了
I got it!
赫布·希尔曼 72岁 10322封未读邮件
Herb Hillman, 72, 10,322 unread emails.
他的妻子格拉迪斯 圣诞节想要个iPad
His wife, Gladys, wants an iPad for Christmas.
但他却在给她做...这个东西
Instead, he's building her... this.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What is it? - I have no idea!
是喂鸟器还是鞋架
Is it, like, a bird feeder or a shoe rack?
我知道我们下一任总统
I know what our next president
下个星期四午餐会吃什么
will have for lunch next Thursday
但是...这东西难住我了
but... this thing has me stumped.
有意思
That's interesting.
那么如果给你一个愿望 你会选什么
So, if you could have one wish it would be...
我会给赫布打电♥话♥问清楚
I mean, I'd call Herb and ask him what the hell's going on!
那到底是什么东西
I mean, what is that thing?
该死 等等
Oh shit, hang on.
局长 代号♥"交割日"
Hey, Director, Codename: Payday
刚刚在布南使用了卫星电♥话♥
just popped up on a SAT phone in Baanam.
干得好 鲍勃
Good catch, Bob.
-通知国防部 -收到
- Alert the D. O. D. - Copy that.
-鲍勃 什么情况 -锁定目标
- Hey, Bob, what is this? - Engaging target.
目标被消灭
Target neutralized.
代号♥"交割日"
Codename: Payday,
确认死亡
confirmed killed.
三名非战斗人员死亡
Three additional noncombatants killed.
抱歉 简 我们刚刚说什么来着
sorry, Jane, uh, what were we talking about?
-苍蝇 -苍蝇拍
- Fly. - Swatter.
-吻 -爱人
- Kiss. - Lover.
-工作 -我们说过工作了
- Job. - We did job.
-再来一遍 -为什么
- We're doing it again. - Why?
-工作 -为什么
- Job. - Why?
你知道转换障碍是什么吗
Do you know what a conversion disorder is?
当然
Of course.
我曾经治疗过一个爆♥炸♥物处理技术员
I once treated this EOD tech,
他左手不能动
he couldn't move his left hand.
他生理上并没有任何问题
There was nothing physically wrong with him,
但他在治疗中敞开心扉之后...
but then once he opened up at sessions, it was...
艾瑞克·曼恩中士
Sergeant Eric Mann.
有意思
Fascinating.
你是说我是一样的症状
So, I'm suffering the same condition.
-都是心理的问题 -我觉得
- It's all in my mind. - Well, I mean,
我们看问题的方式并不一样
you might not see the way I see,
但是突发性失明可能是由
but sudden blindness can be brought on
严重的压力和焦虑引起
by acute stress and anxiety.
所以你问我工作
Hence, "Job."
-工作 -我热爱工作
- Job. - I love my job.
我保护人♥民♥安全 那是我的使命
I keep people safe, it's what I was born to do.
压力一定很大
It must be a lot of pressure.
对大多数人来说 是的
Well, it would be for most people
然而我不是大多数人
but I'm not most people.
你还是一个人 鲍勃
You're still a person, Bob.
我们治疗时间要结束了 医生
We must be running short on time, Doctor.
杀掉那个人的感觉如何
What was it like to kill that man?
-代号♥"交割日" -我并没有杀他
- Codename: Payday? - I didn't kill him.
我只提供情报
I provided intelligence.
你的情报导致他的死亡
Your intelligence led to his death.
和另外那三个人
And three others.
可能只是无辜的平民
Possibly innocent civilians.
每天都有人死
People die every day,
在我说那话的同时都有人在死去
people died while I was saying that sentence.
基恩·科斯格罗 肺癌
Gene Cosgrove, lung cancer.
-那会困扰你吗 -并不困扰 简
- Does that bother you? - That doesn't bother me, Jane.
-那什么会 -你
- Then what does? - You do!
很抱歉 那个...
Sorry, I'm sorry, that...
生气很正常
It's okay to feel angry.
我很好奇贝丝和萨姆现在在做什么
You know, I wonder what Beth and Sam are up to right now.
鲍勃 你在转移话题...
Okay, Bob, you're deflect...
我很好奇没有了"简"牌安全毯
Yeah, I wonder how your favorite girls are doing
你最爱的女人们会怎么样
without their big Jane-shaped safety blanket?
鲍勃
Bob!
注意界限
Boundaries.
谢谢
Thank you.
去吧
Come on.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
真棒
Good job!
好了
All right!
惊喜吧
Surprise!
原来她们过得很好
Turns out they're doing just fine.
看着她们
Look at 'em.
-太好啦 -她们在装扮圣诞树呢
- Perfect! - Don't they look happy
在没有你的生活里
decorating that Christmas tree?
看起来不也很高兴吗
Living their life without you?
你知道我怎么了解人吗
You know how I really get to know people?
不是通过他们说了什么
It's not through what they say;
是通过什么没说
it's through what they don't.
当涉及到你的家人的时候
And when it comes to your family,
你的沉默说明了问题
your silence is deafening.
她们不需要你 但是你需要感到被需要
They don't need you, but you need to feel needed.
所以你才跑到地球另一边去工作
It's why you took a job halfway across the world.
所以当某个战斗疲劳症的士兵
It's why you just can't say no
需要一个肩膀哭泣的时候
when some shell-shocked army grunt
你无法拒绝
needs a shoulder to cry on.
也是你在这里的原因
It's why you're here.
难怪你需要鲸鱼的声音才能入眠
No wonder you need whale noises to fall asleep.
我可怜你 简
I pity you, Jane.
真的
I really do.
被你发现了 鲍勃
You got me, Bob.
很好
Well done.
时间到了
I'm afraid our time is up.
我希望你马上离开
I would like you to leave now.
你说你可怜我 鲍勃
You said that you pity me, Bob.
所以
So what?
可怜由同感而来
Pity comes from empathy,
由同情而来
from compassion.
你不是一颗巨脑
You're not a gigantic brain...
你是一颗巨大的心
you're a gigantic heart.
你爱人类
You love people.
你爱赫布·希尔曼
You love Herb Hillman.
你甚至可能爱着代号♥为"交割日"的人
You probably loved Codename: Payday.
-简 出去 -有七十亿人
- Jane, get out. - There are seven billion people
活在这个星球上
on this planet,
而你知道我们所有人的秘密
and you know all of our secrets.
怜悯着所有人是什么样的感受
What's it like to pity everyone?
你的沉默说明了问题
Your silence is deafening.
没事的
It's okay.
你可以说给我听
You can tell me.
说不了 但我可以给你看
No, but I can show you.
这是卢卡斯·T·韦德
This is the moment Lucas T. Wade
吃完甜甜圈的时候
finally ate his donut.
这是我看到的其他东西
Here's what else I saw.
艾迪·威尔森
Meet Eddie Wilson.
第一次没和他心爱的妻子卡萝一起过圣诞
First Christmas without his beloved wife Carol.
他的孩子们去海上旅行了
His kids are on a cruise right now.
乔治·普雷斯顿一边吃快餐一边喝啤酒
George Preston's having a beer with his fast food.
戒酒九年 最后还是败在了汉堡和薯条上
Nine years sobriety washed away with a burger and fries.
萨利·本森 这个带着婴儿服的女人
Sally Benson, the woman with the baby clothes,
她是不孕的
she's infertile.
你猜她想干什么
I'll let you do the math.
这位是阿曼达·杰克逊
And here's Amanda Jackson.
她刚刚想和圣诞老人合影
She just asked for a picture with Santa,
而这是她姐姐说的
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表