剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
The CIA mind control program?
他们要人服下迷幻药拍下他们淫乱的样子
They gave people LSD and filmed them dorking hookers and stuff.
你是说中情局或是神经控制实验室的
You're saying the CIA or the MKUltrons
制♥作♥了这个能杀人的心灵控制电子游戏
or whoever made a mind-controlling video game that kills people
然后把它留在了威尔玛这里
and they left it here at Wilma's.
放在了比佛顿
In Beaverton.
小鬼们 快跑吧
You should run, children.
你们跑不掉
It won't save you,
但或许能多活一会
but it might just buy you some time.
是游戏的问题 对吗
It's the game, right?
我们怎么才能阻止它
How do we stop it?
不 游戏规则不是这样的
No, that's not how this is played.
你们死定了
You're already dead.
肯定有解决办法的
There has to be a way.
真有解决办法 请告诉我
If there is, let me know.
我会写在报告里的
I'll put it in my report.
天啊 伙计们快来看看这个
Oh, my... guys, you're gonna want to look at this.
看这里
Look here.
1978年夏天 加州森尼维耳市
Sunnyvale, California, summer 1978.
有17人被发现死在了意识删除软件公♥司♥
17 were found dead at Sinnesloschen Software.
现场恢复的文件都涉及到了
"Documents recovered at the scene reference
游戏厅死亡事件
一部新游戏的原型 《波力比阿斯》
a new game prototype, Polybius."
死亡
1979年7月
July 1979.
意外
在科泉市的一家电影院发现了它
It was found at a movie theater in Colorado Springs.
有八人死亡
Eight confirmed dead.
波力比阿斯
自助洗衣店燃气泄漏导致七人死亡
1982年 西雅图的一家洗衣店
Then in a laundrymat in Seattle, 1982.
警方报告
中情局启动五级清理任务
"Agency commences Level 5 blackout."
天啊
Oh my God.
他都不知道这是什么
He doesn't even know what it is.
他只是不停地在为它收拾烂摊子
He's just cleaning up its mess,
掩盖真♥相♥
sweeping it under the rug.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为有些事情已经超出了我们的理解范围
Because some things are beyond comprehension.
我们阻止不了 也没法控制
They cannot be stopped nor controlled.
让大家晚上能安心睡个好觉的方法
The only way people can sleep at night
就是假装这些事都不存在
is if they can pretend they didn't exist.
我的同事和我将不择手段地
My colleagues and I facilitate this process
达到这个目的
by any means necessary.
如果不是他们造的 会是谁
Well, if they didn't build it, then who did?
不可能
No way.
意识删除软件程序员
威尔玛·罗伯特森
现在可以放我走...
Now, will you let me go...
我们的灵魂都归它所有
Our souls are his.
你给我坐下
Now you... sit.
威尔玛 求你了 放下...
Wilma, please, just put...
闭嘴
Shut up!
它马上就到了
He'll be here soon.
我不能放你们走
I can't let you leave.
如果我把你们放了 他来了...
If I let you leave, he comes...
谁 谁要来
Who? Who's coming?
这不怪我
It's not my fault.
这只是个游戏
It's just a game.
我怎么会知道它会伤害别人
How was I supposed to know it was gonna hurt people?
威尔玛 求你了 你不用...
Wilma, please, you don't have to...
你当时也在那里
You were there,
在意识删除公♥司♥
at Sinnesloschen.
你帮他们研发了这个游戏 对吧
You helped them create the game, didn't you?
1978年的时候
Back in 1978.
我是他们那个破地方最厉害的程序员
I was the best programmer they had in that shithole of a place.
你们听说过《兔子快跑》吗
You've heard of Rabbit Run?
是我做的
That was mine.
还有《太空侵略者》
Xenoblaster too.
写我是研发者了吗 并没有
Did I get any credit, no.
有时候 灵感就这样闪现在脑中
Sometimes, ideas just pop into your head.
它们从别处而来 来自于不同的空间
They come from someplace, some... other dimension.
一个微弱的声音在我耳边轻呓
A little voice whispered in my ear.
波力比阿斯
Polybius.
是它借我之手创造了自己
It used me to make itself.
我只是给了它自♥由♥
I just set it free.
现在呢
And now what?
你在喂养它
You're feeding it.
森尼维耳 波特兰
Sunnyvale, Portland?
你把它带到各地好让它杀人
You take it from place to place so it can kill.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
我已经看见了它对别人所做的一切
But I've seen what he does to people
我不会让自己落得那般田地
and I'm not gonna let that happen to me.
我们达成了共识
We have an understanding.
你真够贱的 女士
You're a real bitch, lady.
不
No!
它来了
He's here.
我的宝贝
My baby.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
放过我的朋友 你这个丑陋的...
Leave my friend alone, you ugly piece of...
不 艾米 不
No, Amy, no!
不
No!
不 艾米
No, Amy!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
-艾米 -快过来
- Amy! - Come on!
-艾米 -快过来 我们快跑
- Amy! - Come on, we have to go!
她已经死了
She's gone!
-艾米 -安德鲁 我们得走了
- Amy! - Andrew, we gotta go!
她已经死了 我们走
She's gone, let's go!
-艾米 -我们走
- Amy! - Let's go!
快跑 跑
Come on, go, go!
-杰斯 杰斯 -快走
- Jess, Jess! - Come on, let's go!
去哪里
Go where?
能离那个怪物多远就去多远
As far away from that thing as we can get.
它总会抓到我们的
It's just gonna catch up to us.
那我们就到别的地方去
Well, then we'll go somewhere else.
我做不到 杰斯 我受够一味地逃跑了
I can't, Jess, I'm done running.
那你的下场就会和艾米一样
Well, then you're gonna end up just like Amy.
我们都会像她一样
We are like Amy.
她死了 杰斯
She's dead, Jess.
威尔玛会去下个小镇
And so is the next poor chump
还有会可怜的小胖墩像她一样死去
in the next hick town that Wilma goes to,
除非我们给这事做个了结
unless we put a stop to it.
-但这是自寻死路 -反正横竖都是死
- But it's suicide, man! - Then we're dead either way.
你说得没错
You're right.
活在当下 你是这么说的
Live in the moment, it's what you said.
现在正是时候 杰斯
This moment, Jess.
我们一起的话就能成功
Together, we can.
如果你想去送死的话 那就去吧
If you wanna get yourself killed, then go right ahead.
但我不会和你一起
But you're on your own.
我爱你 杰斯
I love you, Jess.
我知道你对我的感情不是如此
And I know you don't feel the same way about me
这没关系
and that's fine.
但是我已经受够躲藏了
But I'm tired of hiding.
逃避真实的自己 逃避一切
From who I am, from everything.
虽然我不知道进去后会发生什么
I don't know what's gonna happen when I go back in there,
但无论如何
but whatever it is,
都会比我一直在经受的要好
it's better than what I've been living.
请不要让我一个人面对这一切
Please don't make me face it alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰斯
Jess!
我在游戏里了
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表