剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
即使这是我的宿命
Even if it is my destiny,
我也会去追随
I choose to follow it.
Chloe的朋友
Chloe's friend,
不要发短♥信♥
there's no texting.
能帮你吗
Can I help you?
不知道 也许吧
Can you... you know, I don't know, maybe.
你朋友的手♥机♥影响
Your friend, her phone is distracting
别人观影了
the other people in the theater.
那是震动的
It's on vibrate!
应该关机
It shouldn't be on anything.
你没看到开场时的短动画吗
All right, didn't you see the little cartoon at the beginning?
不要发短♥信♥
There's no texting.
你是警♥察♥吗
What are you, like a cop?
你是她律师吗
What... what are you, like her lawyer?
天啊
Oh God.
你说英语吗
Sprechen sie English?
天啊 chloe 难以置信
God, Chloe, can you believe this?
要不先调成静音吧 看完电影再调回来
maybe just put it on silent 'til the movie's over?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是Coltantha 天择
I am Coltantha, the Chosen One.
让我看看
Let me see.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
你的密文说不定
Your digitask could hold the key
写着赫胥黎法官的软肋
to Chancellor Huxley's weakness.
好吧
Okay.
上面怎么说 steve
Well, what do they say, Steve?
可能敌人并非表面所示
Perhaps the enemy is not who they seem.
真正的危险还未降临
The true menace has yet to be revealed.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们要小心
We just need to be careful is all.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们无法确定谁是敌人
We can't be sure who's foe...
谁都朋友
or friend.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你记得我们初识的样子吗
Do you remember how we met?
你瞬间就把我的剑夺走了
How quickly you stole my sword from me?
嗯
Yeah.
我被吓到了 Coltantha
Yeah, yeah, you scared me, Coltantha.
我现在依然怕你
You still do.
能借我用下你的眼睛吗 马上还你
Could I borrow your glasses really quick?
-什么 不行 -就一下 拜托
- What, no! - Just for a second, come on.
哥们 用你自己的
Dude, get your own.
我扔了
No, I... threw mine away.
那太蠢忘了
Well, that was stupid.
我就是
Well... I just...
你何时才能意识到你已在家中
When are you gonna realize that you are home,
你应该
that you do belong...
和我们在一起
with us?
和我在一起
With me.
Chloe 快把你的转换眼镜戴上
Chloe, hey, really quick, put your shifters back on,
告诉我你看到了什么
tell me what you see.
现在不行 达斯
Not now, Dusty.
我只是想证实一下 好吗
No, I just wanna check something, okay?
等电影结束后再讨论效果嘛
We can talk about the format when the movie's over!
不是那个
No, it's not that, it's not that...
天啊
Oh my God!
怎么了
Excuse me?
我们不能发短♥信♥ 你就能想说就说是吗
So you can talk all you want but we can't text?
这电影有问题啊
I have a legitimate question about the film.
电影 就是你们小手♥机♥屏后面
The film, it's the big video that's showing
放映的大视频
behind your little phone screens.
求你别坏我的兴致 好吗
Please don't ruin this for me, okay?
好吧
Fine!
柯坦莎
Oh, Coltantha.
什么玩意儿
The hell?
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
你何时才能意识到你已在家中
When are you gonna realize that you are home,
你应该
that you do belong...
和我们在一起
with us?
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
就这么简单
Yes, it is.
我♥操♥
Holy balls!
我的老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
达斯 冷静点 怎么了
Dusty, calm down, what's wrong?
天啊 这影院里有什么怪物跑出来了
God, there's something loose in this theater!
是有 一个吵死人的傻大个
Yeah, a big dumb loud guy.
-闭嘴 -不 不 不是我
- Shut up. - No, no, not me.
有... 有什么东西从屏幕里跑出来了
There's... there's something coming off of the screen!
那只是3D效果 白♥痴♥
It's just the 3D, idiot.
-是 我知道 -白♥痴♥
- Yeah, I know. - Idiot.
克洛伊 把脚抬起来
Chloe, keep your feet up,
怪物在哪儿都有可能
it could be anywhere.
有什么问题吗 先生
Is there a problem, sir?
-我的天 -有 问题大了
- Oh my God. - Yes, there's a big problem,
地板上有个蛇一样的大触手四处乱窜
there's a big tentacle snaky thing loose on the floor.
好了先生 不如我们去大厅谈谈
Okay, sir, how 'bout we discuss this in the lobby?
什么 不 不
What, no, no!
克洛伊 跟我来
Chloe, come with me.
克洛伊 这不安全
Chloe, it's not safe.
克洛伊
Chloe!
我马上就回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
一个怪物从屏幕里伸出来袭击观众
A monster reaching out of the screen and attacking people?
我知道这听着很疯狂 好吗
I know it sounds crazy, okay?
那不是疯狂 那是魔幻电影
That's not crazy, that's Cinethrax.
这是电影的下一次元
It's the next dimension in cinema.
那...不 那不是电影的一部分 好吗
It's... no, it's not part of the film, okay?
屏幕里有真东西跑出来了
There was an actual thing coming out of the screen.
那...东西离我的脸就这么近
It... it was this close to my face.
对啊 哥们 那就是魔幻电影
Yeah, man, that's Cinethrax.
电影内容栩栩如生 仿佛身临其境
You know, it's so believable you think you're there.
我能跟个成年人谈谈吗
Can I talk to an adult?
我就是成年人
I am an adult.
你这么想真可爱
Oh, that's adorable.
我们跟经理聊聊吗
Uh, can I talk to a manager?
我就是经理
I am the manager.
你就是经... 你几岁了 12吗
You're the m... what are you, 12?
小说里的魔幻世界
我们在哪儿啊 纳尼亚吗
What are we in, Narnia?
-达斯 -达斯汀 在这个电影院里
- Dusty! - Dustin, at this cinema,
我们相信 顾客永远是对的
we believe that the customer's always right.
但是 我不得不指出
However, I do have to point out
厅里没有第二个人觉得电影放映有问题
that no one else in there had a problem with the projection.
好 所以这都是我编的吗
Okay, so I'm... so I'm making this up?
我疯了 你是这个意思吧
I'm crazy, is that what you're saying?
不是 但是...
No, but...
听着 也许只是你的奇葩眼镜
Look, maybe it was just your weird glasses
跟3D电影不兼容
messing with the 3D.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
你戴了未经授权的第三方眼镜吗
You were wearing unauthorized third-party eyewear?
这叫转换眼镜
They're... they're called shifters.
那个触手怪出现的时候
Ah, and these shifters, you were wearing them
你是戴着这副转换眼镜吗
when the tentacle monster appeared?
是的
Yes.
你摘下转换眼镜的时候发生了什么
And what happened when you took the shifters off?
它...
The...
它消失了 但... 它...
It disappeared, but... the...
-对了 -好了 管他的
- Right. - Okay, whatever.
我只是告诉你我看到了什么 好吗
I'm just telling you what I saw, all right?
或者是我以为我看到了什么
Or what I thought I saw.
知道吗 我们这就退票
You know what, we will just get a refund
马上就走 好吗
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表