剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
if someone from the future invents time travel...
我们进来了 睁大眼睛注意任何异动
We're in, keep your eyes open for any anomalies.
看 我的玩具
Look, my toys.
我以为你说他们都消失了
I thought you said they disappeared.
他们会消失的 但还没消失
They will, but they haven't yet.
这不是过去 这是你的过去的过去
This isn't the past, it's the past of your past.
还能再混乱一点吗
Could this be any more confusing?
这是我们的时间线被改变之前的过去
It's our past before our timeline’s changed.
这是不是意味着...
Does that mean...
好了 记得那集《时行侠瑞德》吗
Okay, you remember that episode of "Time Ryder"
他们被困在了古罗马
where they get stuck in ancient Rome?
讲真 又要说时行侠瑞德的故事
Really, another Time Ryder story?
好吧 又要开始说这些乱七八糟的东西了
Okay, let's go down this rabbit hole again.
你记得那节目
You remember the show.
-我不记得我记得那节目啊 -第二季
- I don't remember remembering the show. - Season two...
你好像真的被记忆清除器打到了
It's like you really did get hit with a memo eraser.
这不可能
That's impossible.
唯一还能用的记忆清除器就在...
The only memo eraser on active service is right...
找这个吗
Looking for this?
熵
Entropy.
我等这一刻等好久了
I've waited a long time for this.
但换个角度想 我从没有等过
But in some ways it's been no time at all.
准备受死吧 时行侠瑞德
Prepare yourself, Time Ryder.
看来你要被时间掌控了
It looks like time is about to ride you!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
首先 我就知道我不是发臭的那个
Okay, first of all, I knew I wasn't the stinky one.
然后其次 刚那个是什么玩意
And second of all, who or what the hell was that?
还记得我告诉你们我来自一个了不起的未来吗
Remember when I told you I come from a future that's great?
-不 -我是来自那儿
- No. - Well, I did.
还有 熵来自一个糟糕的未来
Anyway, Entropy comes from a future that sucks.
当然了
Of course!
熵就是那个试图抹去节目的人
Entropy's the one trying to erase our show.
还有我的记忆 该死
With my memories, damn.
我们正中他的陷阱
We played right into his trap.
我们得再回到过去一次
We need to go back again.
相信我 就看一集
Trust me, just one episode.
过来
Come here.
穿越吧
Let's ride.
S·赫希
睁大眼睛保持警惕
Keep your eyes peeled.
熵可能在任何时间任何地点发动攻击
Entropy could attack anywhere at any time.
他在那儿
There he is.
我身上好臭
Oh, I am rank.
该死
Damn.
为什么是我们 为什么是现在
Why us, why now?
我们抓到他后就问他
We'll ask him when we catch him.
那手套上有快进键吗
Got a fast-forward button on that thing?
我们继续吧
Let's keep moving.
他... 他为什么那么做
Why... why would he do that?
行动吧
Let's move.
我们进来了 睁大眼睛注意任何异动
We're in, keep your eyes open for any anomalies.
这里
There.
我的玩具
My toys...
我以为你说他们都消失了
I thought you said they disappeared.
他们会消失的 但还没消失
They will, but they haven't yet,
这不是你的过去 这是你的过去的过去
this isn't your past, it's the past of your past.
还能再混乱一点吗
Can this be any more confusing?
当然能了 兄弟
Sure can, buddy.
熵应该会重新出现 偷走我的记忆清除器
Entropy should reappear to steal my memo eraser
-倒数... -他在那儿
- in T minus... - Oh, there he is.
他偷了那个记忆什么玩意儿
He stole the memo thing.
该死
Damn!
追踪它的信♥号♥♥
Tracking his signature.
他会再回来的
He's coming back around.
唯一还能用的记忆清除器就在...
The only memo eraser in active service is right...
找这个吗
Looking for this?
抓到他了
Got him.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
该死 我们正中他的陷阱
Damn, we played right into his trap.
我们得再回到过去一次
We need to go back again.
相信我 就看一集
Trust me, just one episode.
过来
Come here.
穿越吧
Let's ride!
好了 刚刚那是什么玩意儿
Okay, and what the hell was that?
也许我们赢了
Maybe we won.
也许时行侠瑞德铐住了熵
Maybe Time Ryder got the cuffs on him
正拖着他前往一号♥时间基地呢
and he's hauling him off to Time Base One.
瑞德
Ryder!
什么味道啊
What is that smell?
我的天 他死了吗
Oh, my God, is he dead?
他还活着
He's alive.
好了 那我们... 我们干点什么
Okay, so what... what do we do?
节目里发生过类似这样的事吗
'Cause, I mean, has anything like this ever happened on the show?
其实 在第304集...
Actually, in episode 304...
当然了
Of course.
不行 不 不 不 不 不
Oh no. No, no, no, no, no.
放松 我在节目上看过无数次了
Relax, I've seen this done a million times on the show,
只要
it's just...
让我先关了这个
Just let me close out of this.
好了
All right.
等一下
One second.
我去拿
I got it!
等等 也许你最好还是跟我一起待在床上
Wait, wait, you should probably stay on the bed with me.
这样更安全
It's safer.
不行 胯出去得太多了
Oh, no, too much crotch.
不
No.
摆什么爵士手啊
It's jazz hands.
好了
All right.
我身上好臭
I am rank.
什么
What?
中国制♥造♥
-找这个吗 -不
- Looking for this? - No!
熵 你因违反《连续法》第818条
Entropy, you're under arrest for causality violations
违反因果关系而被捕
in Continuum Sector 818.
干得漂亮 克罗诺少年团
Nice moves, Crono Teens.
谢谢留下那条提醒
Thanks for leaving that note.
等等 我们没留下提醒啊
Wait, we didn't leave a note.
也许是我给自己留下的吧
Guess I left it for myself.
这招不错
Not a bad move.
你知道吗 未经允许就拿走克罗诺队长的
You know, it's against regulations to take
记忆清除器是违反规定的
a Crono Captain's memo eraser without his consent.
我知道 但这是唯一的办法
I know, but it was the only way to make sure
确保熵不会清除所有的东西
that Entropy didn't completely erase everything.
看来这办法管用了
It looks like it worked.
我觉得我记得那电视节目了
I think I remember the TV show.
包括那个非常烂的圣诞特别集
Including that shitty Christmas special you did.
人人皆挑剔 对吧
Everyone's a critic, aren't they?
看来时间线已经回到了正轨
Well, it seems as though the timeline is back on course,
这件案子已成为历史了
and this case is history.
就这样了
That's it?
克罗诺小队 谢谢你们效劳
Crono Squad thanks you for your service.
不 不 这... 不能就这样
No, no, that... that can't be it.
我是说 他来这做什么
I mean, what was he doing here?
他为什么找我们
Why did he coming after us?
我还有好多问题
I have so many questions.
你当然有
Of course you do.
你是个科学家 苏
You're a scientist, Sue.
但你属于此时此地
But your place is in here now.
熵的秘密属于未来
Entropy's secrets belong to the future.
我还... 我们还能不能再见你
Will I ever... will we ever see you again?
这只有时间知道了
Only time will tell.
天啊
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表