剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
-好的 晚安鲍勃 -晚安 简...
- Okay, goodnight, Bob. - Goodnight, Ja...
其实吧
See, here's the thing though.
我不想被治疗
I don't wanna do the sessions,
太浪费时间了
they're a waste of time.
和你一起浪费时间怎么能解决
And how will wasting time with you
和你浪费时间感到焦虑的问题
solve my anxiety about wasting time with you?
你好像不舒服
You seem uncomfortable.
鲍勃 这完全就是侵犯...
Bob, this is a complete invasion of...
"蓝鲸之歌♥"
"Songs of the Blue Whale"
你睡前播放列表里的
from your "Sleepytime" Playlist.
好了
Okay.
我们需要划些界线
We need to establish some boundaries.
怎么划界线
Boundaries how?
我了解你的所有事情
I know everything about you.
如果你需要界线 那你最好离开
If you need boundaries, you should probably leave.
我是不会离开的
I am not leaving.
鲍勃 你现在让我一个人安静会好吗
Bob, you need to leave me alone right now, okay?
晚安
Goodnight.
我真是搞不懂你
Okay, so, I don't get you.
我不想让你在这里
I don't want you here.
你明明有更想待的地方 但你还不走
You have places you'd rather be and yet here we are.
我们为什么在这里
Why are we here?
我不知道 鲍勃
I don't know, Bob.
你闯进了我的房♥间
You barged into my room
现在你又不肯离开
and now you refuse to leave.
这也算是寻求帮助吧
Some might call that a cry for help.
那不如我们谈谈你出什么问题了
So why don't we talk about what's really going on with you?
就是...
The thing is...
不 太意外了 你的消防喷淋
Oh no, your sprinklers totally, accidentally,
无意间就喷水了
not on purpose just came on!
门也被锁上了
And the door's locked too.
太糟糕了 真是一场噩梦啊
Shucks, what a nightmare.
那早上见了 简
Well, see you in the morning, Jane.
拜拜
Bye-bye!
鲍勃 你看到李上尉了吗
Bob, do you have eyes on Captain Lee?
她迟到了
She's late.
第一次治疗就迟到
Late on her first session.
或许简没你们想得那么专业
Perhaps Jane's not as professional as you thought.
真可惜 看来你们得另找...
Shame; Guess you'll have to get somebody...
-早上好 -简
- Good morning. - Jane.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
我本想偷偷在房♥里抽根烟
I was trying to sneak a cigarette in my room
没想到消防喷淋喷水了
and the sprinklers went off.
我只能在浴室里烘衣服
I had to dry my clothes in the bathroom.
-是吗 -是吗
- Really? - Really?
是的
Really.
那我们现在就开始吧
I guess we better get started then.
好了 各位 走吧
Okay, people, let's go.
这是你的错
You know, this is your fault.
-你宠坏他了 -我没...
- You spoil him! - I don't...
得了吧
Oh, come on!
好吧 我现在真的不懂你了
Okay, now I really don't get you.
昨晚咱俩初次见面 彼此印象都不好
I think we got off on the wrong foot last night.
抱歉把你衣服
I'm sorry about your clothes
还有电子产品弄湿了 我失态了
and your electronics, it wasn't my finest moment.
-怎么回事 鲍勃 -显然你是对的
- What's goin' on, Bob? - Clearly you were right,
我需要帮助
I...I need help.
我很讨厌说出如此让人反感的话 但是
I hate playing this card because it's so obnoxious but...
你在我眼中就像蚯蚓一样
I am to you as you are to an earthworm.
我确实需要帮助
I do need help
但我不确定一条蚯蚓能不能帮到我
but I don't know if an earthworm can give it to me.
我也不知道
I don't know either.
但我觉得即便是失败
But I'd rather say that we failed
也比连尝试都不愿意要好
than say that we didn't even try.
你说呢
Wouldn't you?
给我两小时
Give me two hours.
你回答一些我提的愚蠢问题
You answer some of my silly questions,
然后我把报告交给史蒂文斯
I file my report with Stevens,
在那之后 如果你不想再见到我的话
and after that, if you don't wanna see me anymore
你就再也不会见到我这条小蚯蚓了
then you will never see this little earthworm again.
你还有1小时10分钟
You have an hour and ten minutes.
剩余时间
我认为我们这次治疗是...
Actually, I think our session is...
你已经迟到50分钟了 简
You are 50 minutes late, Jane.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
用你自己的话形容一下你的问题
So, describe the problem in your own words.
你了解蝙蝠多少 简
What do you know about bats, Jane?
-蝙蝠 -我来试着描述一下鲍勃视角
- Bats? - I'm trying to describe Bob Vision, it's like...
就像是回声定位
echolocation.
我能感受到你的数据在四周弹跳
I sense your data bouncing around:
你买♥♥了什么 看了什么 给谁打了电♥话♥
what you buy, what you watch, who you call
整合到一起后 我就能知道你是谁
and I put it all together and I... I know who you are.
-就像蝙蝠 -一只巨大的超级智能蝙蝠
- Like a bat. - Like a giant super-intelligent bat
其视野由
whose vision is comprised of
大量的人类外在表现构成
the multitude of humanity's external expressions
通过无所不在的数据网络进行交互
through its interactions with the ubiquitous data network
我们称之为互联网
we call the internet and which,
在这个比喻里 就是洞穴
in this analogy, would be a cave.
这有助于你的理解吗
Does that help you understand?
我们还是换另一种方法吧
Let's try a different approach.
树枝
Branch.
-海洋 -水
- Ocean. - Water.
-车 -司机
- Car. - Driver.
-狗 -链子
- Dog. - Leash.
-猫 -抓痕
- Cat. - Scratch.
-工作 -真棒
- Job. - Great.
-卢卡斯·T·韦德 -他在俄亥俄
- Lucas T. Wade. - He's in Ohio.
开玩笑的 我没线索
Just kidding, I got nothing.
再多来几个词
More words, please.
你是一直无法看到韦德
Have you never been able to see Wade
还是在某段时间后看不见他
or did you only lose him after a time?
帮我梳理一下
Walk me through it.
韦德一直都很狡猾
Wade's always been slippery
但我差一点就能知道他的行踪
but I was so close to knowing where he would be,
他会藏在何处
you know, where he would hide,
他会何时行动
when he would strike.
上个月他消失在了纽约的一班地铁里
Last month he disappeared in a subway in New York and I don't...
在那之后我就再没看到过他
well, I haven't seen him since.
他在那里干什么
What was he doing there?
他只是在那买♥♥东西
Well, he'd just been shopping.
买♥♥了件新外套 吃了个甜甜圈 然后
He got a new coat, ate a donut, and then...
当他在地铁上时 我...
while he was riding the subway, I j...
我就找不到他了
I just lost him.
系统故障
位置未知
这让你感觉如何
How did that make you feel?
愤怒
Angry.
听上去你好像不确定
Sounds a little like you're guessing.
伤心 是这种感觉
Sad, that's the one.
是吗 我没感受到你的伤...
Is it? I'm not sensing any s...
没错 我很伤心 真的很伤心
Yup, I'm sad, definitely sad.
应该就是伤心了
Feeling good about sad.
好吧 是怎么个伤心法
Okay, well, sad how?
会让你想哭吗
Does it make you wanna cry
或者说 你能哭吗
or... actually, can you cry?
不如我们继续吧
Here's an idea, let's move on.
好吧
Okay.
我看看
Let me see.
这个怎么样 如果魔法精灵
How 'bout this, a magic genie
能许给你一个愿望
will grant you one wish.
你想要什么
What do you wish for?
我居然什么都想不到
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表