剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, and sanitation commissioner
清道夫和母亲
and a scavenger and a mom.
你有什么事要忙
You got a lot going on,
所以快点吧
so shake a leg.
否则要我把你扔到荒原里吗
Or do I have to toss you out into the wasteland?
-我去准备一下 -好的 警长
- I'm gonna go get ready. - All right, Sheriff.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
-就几分钟 -好的
- Couple minutes. - All right.
厕所
日常工作
拜
Bye.
站岗
警长
Sheriff!
开门
Open up!
今天过得怎么样 妈
How was your day, Mom?
还行
Fine.
还行
It was fine.
看 妈妈 我为你画的
Look, Mommy, I made this for you.
真棒
Great.
至少不是狗屎了
At least it's not a dog turd.
妈 你知道植物中绿色的东西
Hey, Mom, did you know the green thing in plants
叫叶绿素吗
is this stuff called chlorophyll?
当然知道 妈妈真的很累了
Yup, I sure did... look, Mommy's really tired
在五小时的站岗之前
and she needs to get some sleep
她需要去睡会觉
before her 5-hour guard duty,
你们俩消停一会吧
so if you two could just... pipe down, it'd be...
火力范围
孩子们 这是...
Guess what, kids, it's...
-游戏之夜 -游戏之夜
- Game night! - Game night!
和我们一起玩"火力范围"吧
Play Field of Fire with us!
不行 你们别吵妈妈 她要睡会
Oh no, you leave Mommy alone, she needs a nap.
她下个月陪你们玩 好吗
She'll play with you next month, okay, buddy?
下个月
Next month?
我 可以玩一局
I, uh, could play one round.
为了他们
I mean, for them.
"为了他们" 好吧
"For them", right.
在你去站岗之前
Be sure to grab some sleep
一定要睡一会 好吗
before you gotta go on guard duty, okay?
好的
Yup, yup.
我要去烤虫子了
I'm off to the bug roast.
-玩得开心 -好的
- Have fun! - Okay.
拜 孩子们
Bye, kids.
加油 闪驰加油
Go, Speedrun, go!
加油 闪驰加油
Go, Speedrun, go!
对中年女人来说 还不差吧
Not bad for an old lady, huh?
棒极了 你怎么打得这么好
That was awesome, how are you so good?
妈妈 你可以教我怎么玩成这样吗
Mommy, can you teach me how to play like that?
当然没问题
Hell yes I can.
快来 坐下
Come here, take a seat.
坐这里
Sit here.
好的 首先我们要学下基本步骤
Okay, first we gotta learn the basics.
好的 就是这样 就是这样
Okay, that's it, th... that's it.
-没问题 -好 没问题 没问题
- You got it, you got it. - Okay, you got it, you got it.
等等 装弹 装弹
Wait-wait-wait, reload, reload, reload.
-快 装弹 就是这样 -瓦尔
- Come on, reload, yes! - Val!
瓦尔
Val?
-感谢上帝 -该死
- Thank God. - Shit!
好了孩子们 我要走了
Okay, oh, kids, I gotta go, all right,
但继续练习
but keep practicing.
好的
Okay.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我一直到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
-出什么事了 -快走
- What's wrong? - Come on.
是丹
It's Dan.
他当时一直在敲门 接着死亡蜥蜴就来了
He was pounding on the gate and a Death Lizard came.
而你没在 没能让他进来
And you weren't there to let him in.
你怎么能这样
How could you?!
今晚是游戏之夜
It was game night.
不 瓦尔 等等
No, Val, wait.
你还是要站完岗
You still need to finish your shift.
上♥床♥吧 亲爱的 早上还要工作
Come to bed, hon, you got work in the morning.
我做不到 埃文
I can't do this, Evan.
我们整日劳苦
We toil and suffer all day
如果我们稍微休息一下
and if we take an extra second for ourselves,
就几分钟的片刻安宁
a damn minute for a moment of peace,
有人也许就会死
someone else might die?
这有什么意义
I mean... what the hell is the point?
何必呢
Why even bother?
瓦尔
Val.
十二年来 你一直是位了不起的妻子
For 12 years, you have been an amazing wife,
你是位极棒的母亲
you're an incredible mother.
你是我认识的最无畏体贴
You are the most fearless and thoughtful,
最有责任心的人
responsible person I know.
不 我不是
No. I'm not.
是的
Yeah.
一个错误不会改变一切
One mistake doesn't change all that.
我可以给你好好说说我们为什么做这些事
Look, I could give you a speech about why we do what we do
我们为什么如此辛勤工作 但是
and why we work so hard but...
对于现在来说 那只是台面话
it'd just be words right now.
你必须自己去想明白这点
You have to figure that out for yourself.
我知道你会的
And I know that you will.
我爱你
I love you.
上♥床♥吧
Come to bed.
我马上去
I'll be right there.
宝贝
Babe?
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的埃文
Dear Evan...
当你看到这封信时 我已经走了
by the time you read this, I'll be gone.
离开你和孩子让我很痛苦 但是
It pains me to leave you and the kids, but...
我一直生活在谎言中
I've been living a lie.
我不再是你娶的那个女人了
I'm not the woman you married anymore.
我是一个脉冲回魂者
I'm a 'Pulser.
还记得我在射击游戏锦标赛上
You remember that FPS tournament
打败罗伊·托瓦尔德吗
where I beat Roy Torvald?
那是上周二的事
That was last Tuesday.
我以为我能掩饰
I thought I could hide.
我以为我能应付
I thought I could hack it.
但在昨晚之后 我明白了
But after last night, it's clear to me
为什么要送脉冲回魂者去荒原等死
why you send us 'Pulsers to the wastes to die.
文明社会是容不下
There's just no place in civilized society
一个困在大人身体里的少年的
for a teenage kid trapped in a grown-up's body,
所以我要走了
so I'm leaving.
也许我会找到另外一瓶脉冲九号♥
Maybe I'll find another bottle of Impulse out there.
但无论我找到什么
But whatever I find,
无论这个疯狂混乱的世界前方有什么在等着我
whatever this crazy, mixed-up world has in store for me,
我想你知道我一直会...
I want you to know that I always..."
我的天啊 瓦尔
Jesus Christ, Val.
好热
It's hot.
太热了
So hot.
我怎么想的啊
What was I thinking?
金碟
不可能
No way.
闪驰
Speedrun?
小岛
Kojima?
你好憔悴啊
You look rough.
你一点也没变
You look... exactly the same.
你到底干了什么
What the hell did you do?
这地方是靠太阳能板供电的
Well, solar panels keep this place going.
至于我 我有我的方法
As for me, let's just say I have my ways.
什么风把你吹回我这了
So what brings you back to my neck of the woods?
我被我们那里的人赶出来了
I, uh... got kicked out of my suburb.
太惨了
Well, that sucks.
等一下
Wait a minute...
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表