剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
This guy is great.
你差点就干掉他了
You had him!
这就是比赛
That's the match.
进入决赛的是瓦尔·赫尔南德斯
Moving on to the finals are Val Hernandez
和罗伊·托瓦尔德
and Roy Torvald.
他是怎么做到的
How the hell did he do that?
没有人能那么厉害 没有人
Nobody is that good, nobody.
我知道 这就像
I know, it's almost like
他就是一人毁灭小队之类的
he's a one man wrecking crew or something.
但还是要恭喜你 宝贝
But... but congrats, babe,
你进入决赛了
you made it to finals.
别这样
Come on.
你已经玩得很好了 宝贝
You had an amazing game, babe.
但还不够好 不是吗
Yeah, but it wasn't good enough, was it?
今天他能击败我
He wrecked me today.
明天也同样可以击败我
He'll wreck me tomorrow too.
她在这儿啊
There she is.
比赛很精彩啊 闪驰
GG, Speedrun.
我差点就干掉你了
I had you, man.
确实如此
Of course you did.
帮我给她点温暖好吗 小子
Well, keep her warm for me, all right, son?
看来这家伙想找我合影
This guy looks like he wants a selfie.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick, right?
你明天应该来这碾压这个混♥蛋♥
You gotta get in here and crush that turd bucket tomorrow.
么么哒
Smooches?
你真是个傻瓜 埃文
You're a dork, Evan.
性感的傻瓜
A sexy dork?
这才像话
That's more like it.
我去把车开来
Okay, I'm gonna go grab my car.
今天的比赛很精彩
Good game today.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
可惜你明天也会输
Sucks you're gonna lose tomorrow.
你到底是谁啊
Who the hell are you exactly?
你的神仙教母
Your fairy godmother.
来 拿着这个
Here, hold this.
你技术高超 闪驰
You know, you're pretty good, Speedrun.
也很有胆量
Now you got guts
但明天如果你想赢
but if you wanna win tomorrow,
你需要些帮助
you're gonna need some help.
小岛
小...鸟..."小鸟"
K... Ko-ji... "Ko-ji-ma"?
"小岛"
"Ko-jee-ma."
你对罗伊的看法是对的
You know, you're right about Roy.
没有人能玩得那么好
Nobody's that good.
哥们儿 那你有什么高招
All right, dude, what... what's your deal?
这到底是怎么一回事
What the hell is this?
先给我打电♥话♥ 高招多了去了
Call first, I got a lot goin' on.
面试怎么样
How was the interview?
还好
Fine.
还不错
It was fine.
还想骗我
You wanna try that again?
佩德罗打过电♥话♥了
Pedro called.
今天你根本就没去
You didn't even show up today.
我有些头晕
I was feeling woozy.
我打算请病假然后
I was gonna call in sick and...
奶奶
Grandma.
今天我为了接她差点丢了工作
I almost lost my job today picking her up.
到底发生了什么事
Now what the hell happened?
今天有一场比赛
There was a tournament today.
一场盛事 我...我不想错过
It was a big one, I... I couldn't just miss it.
虽然我没赢但是我玩得很棒
I didn't win but I played amazing.
那"恭喜"你了
Well, congratulations.
希望你玩尽兴了 因为明天
I hope you had fun because tomorrow
你就要去你叔叔那里
you're going down to your uncle's
求他给你个面试机会
and you're gonna beg for an interview.
不 我不能去 明天是决赛
No, I can't, tomorrow's the finals.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
爸
Dad!
这是我的梦想
This is my dream.
是因为钱的原因吗 冠军能得一万块
Is this about the money, because first prize is ten grand.
那个愚蠢的工作又能赚多少钱
I mean, what does that stupid job pay anyway?
这跟钱无关 瓦尔
It's not about the money, Val.
而且你还对我说谎了
And you lied to me.
我如此相信你 你却让我彻底失望
I trusted you and you completely let me down.
我知道你有梦想 女儿
Look, I know you have dreams, mija.
我想让你去实现它们
I want you to achieve them.
但我也想让你成为一个好人
But I also want you to be a good person.
除了你自己外 你有考虑过别人吗
I mean, do you think about anybody but yourself?
我还真有
Yeah, I do actually.
我有关心你 还有你那糟糕的工作
I think about you and I think about your crappy job
以及你操蛋的人生 然后我就想
and your crappy life and then I think,
"我想过与你恰恰相反的生活"
"I want to do the opposite."
瓦莱丽 说够了没
Valerie, thin ice.
怪不得妈妈离开了你
No wonder Mom left.
马上申请
汉堡仓
告诉你们吧 粉丝们已经等不及
I'll tell you one thing, the fans cannot wait
看他们两位在明天互相厮杀了
to see these two go toe-to-toe again tomorrow.
金碟
我说了要你打电♥话♥
I said to call.
跟我来
Come on, follow me.
好吧 我不太确定我为什么要来这
Okay, I'm not quite sure why I'm here,
但你说过你能帮我 所以...
but, you know, you said you could help, so...
玩吧
Play.
为什么
Why?
谢了
Thanks?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
请选择游戏难度
困难
游戏开始
Game start.
游戏结束
Game over.
这太操蛋了
Well, that sucked.
喝这个试试
Try it with this.
能量饮料
An energy drink?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
没错
Yup.
这不过只是一瓶普通平凡
Just a normal, ordinary,
毫无特点的能量饮料而已
nothing special about it, energy drink.
干杯
Kanpai.
很好 你回过神来了
Good, you're back.
发生了什么
Wh... what happened?
当你喝了脉冲九号♥后 你就在延伸时间
When you drink Impulse 9, you're stretching time.
你延伸得越用力
The harder you stretch...
你就越难回过神来
The harder you snap back.
这次你失魂了大概一小时
This time you lost about an hour.
高分榜
闪驰
就像是喝断片了的感觉
It's like being blackout drunk,
但是你并没有醉
minus the drunk part.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
一瓶500刀 闪驰
$500 a bottle, Speedrun.
这是...
That is...
我的全部积蓄
all my money.
再加上拉面的6块5
Plus 6.50 for the ramen.
等等 不 我不能...
Wait, no, I can't.
这不对 这是作弊不是吗
I mean, it's wrong, it's cheating, isn't it?
这当然是作弊
Oh, it's definitely cheating.
但这不对吗
But is it wrong?
罗伊可不这么认为
Roy doesn't seem to think so.
兄弟 你好啊
Hey, bro, what's up?
是嘛 为了明天的比赛
Oh, what's that, another case of Impulse
又要来一箱脉冲吗
for the match tomorrow?
没问题
You got it.
只收现金 ATM机在前面
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表