剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
Cash only, ATM's in the front.
对 我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
不会 没人知道
Nope, nobody you know.
欢迎来到
Welcome to the final round
奇诺岗"火力范围"区域赛的决赛
of the Chino Hills Field of Fire Regional Tournament.
不久之后 我们将给一位胜者加冕
In just a few moments we will crown one gamer the champion.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, babe...
看我大显身手吧
there's plenty of me to go around.
目前闪驰·赫尔南德斯状态非常好
Now Speedrun Hernandez is on fire.
这是她游戏生涯的最佳发挥
She's having the game of her life
但不幸的是
but, unfortunately,
她还无法追上领头羊托瓦尔德
it's just not enough to catch our leader, Torvald.
天 那家伙厉害到难以置信
Damn, that guy is impossibly good.
泰坦已就绪
闪驰胜
什么
What?!
闪驰
Speedrun!
什么鬼
What the hell?
亲爱的
Honey?
快收拾一下 快点
We gotta get ready, come on.
快点 我带上她
Come on, I'll take her.
妈咪
Mommy?
什么
What?!
我不能...
I can't...
早上好 妈妈
Good morning, Mom!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你不会又怀孕了吧
You're not pregnant again, are you?
出去 我要出去
Out, I need out.
等等... 瓦尔 等等
Wait... hey, Val, wait!
瓦尔
Val!
你忘了戴防毒面具 亲爱的 给
You forgot your gas mask, sweetie, here you go.
快 孩子们 该去上学啦
Come on, kids, it's time for school!
奇诺岗
2029年 脉冲后
四点前我得搜寻荒原
So I'll be scavenging the wastelands until four
然后砍木头来烤虫子
then I gotta chop wood for the bug roast.
你今晚站岗前能接下孩子吗
You think you could pick up the kids before gate duty tonight?
-瓦尔 -当然
- Val? - Uh, sure.
爸爸你看 我发现一块漂亮的石头
Look, Daddy, I found a neat rock!
不不 这是一坨屎
Oh, no, no, that's a poop,
宝贝儿 快放回去
sweetie, put that back.
不 我想留着
No, I want it!
听着宝贝 你把这个给妈妈
Tell you what, you give that to Mom,
放学后妈妈再还给你 好吗
you can have it back after school, okay?
-好 -这就对了 孩子他妈...
- Okay. - All right, there you go, Mommy...
妈妈 拿着吧
Mommy? There we are.
好了 孩子们
Okay. All right, kids.
祝今天玩得开心
Have a good day.
小家伙们
Hi, guys!
快坐下吧 我们继续
now take your seats, go on.
当你们看到死亡蜥蜴要怎么做
Okay, what do you do when you see a Death Lizard?
逃跑并藏起来
Run and hide!
糟糕 我快迟到了
Oh, shoot, I'm gonna be late.
埃文 我想和你谈谈
Evan, I need to talk to you.
好 长话短说 怎么了
Okay, quick, what's up?
瓦尔警长 你听说了吗
Sheriff Val, did you hear?
-警长 -亚娜的丈夫昨晚回过神来了
- Sheriff? - Jana's husband snapped back last night.
-什么 -是的 就在做♥爱♥时
- What? - Yeah, right in the middle of hanky-panky...
八年的婚姻
I mean, eight years of marriage
就这样没了
just... woo, push, goodbye.
-难以置信 -你能相信吗
- Unbelievable. - Can you believe it?
-快出来 -你们看
- Get back here! - Oh, look.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
快点走 快点
Let's go, now!
警长 警长 抓到一个脉冲回魂者
Sheriff, Sheriff, caught myself a no-good 'Pulser.
怎么回事 你们是谁
What's going on, who are you people?
什么...这怎么变成世界末日了
What... why is it the apocalypse?
我来告诉你为什么变成世界末日了
I'll tell you why it's the apocalypse.
正是由于像你这种自私的懒鬼
It's because thoughtless slackers like you
喝了太多脉冲 当你们回过神的时候
chugged too much Impulse and when you snapped back,
世界陷入混乱 这就是原因
the world went to shit, that's why.
我当时... 我在准备期末考试
I was... I was studying for finals.
"我在准备期末..."
"I was studying for fi..."
这就是总统当时按着核弹按钮
That's what the president said when he snapped back
回过神时说的话 你这个...
with his finger on the button, you piece...
好了 走吧
Okay, walk it off.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
你会包扎伤口吗
Can you dress a wound?
你会修理发电机吗
Can you fix a generator?
你能抵御死亡蜥蜴吗
Can you fend off a Death Lizard?
不能
No.
那我们这里容不下你
Then we got no place for you here.
对不对 警长
Ain't that right, Sheriff?
警长
Sheriff?
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
把他带走
Send him away.
-把他带走 -走吧 小子 快走
- Send me away? - Let's go, pal, let's go!
不 别赶我走
No, don't send me away!
不要 你要带我去哪
Oh no, where are you taking me?!
我妈在哪里
Where's my mom?!
我的化学考试过了吗
Did I pass chem?
无论如何...
Anyway...
你之前想告诉我什么
What did you wanna tell me earlier?
没什么
Nothing.
你还好吗 你看上去状态不太好
Are you okay, you seem a little off your game.
我...我有点不舒服
I... I think I'm a little sick.
我好像有点肚子疼
You know, I think I might have a stomach ache.
是的 我能体会
Oh yeah, I feel ya.
我昨晚有些甲虫好像没烤熟
I don't think I cooked those beetles all the way through last night.
-祝你好运 -我拿这个做什么
- Good luck out there. - What do I do with this?!
天啊
Oh God!
要我说 真是浪费了一根尖棍子
Waste of a pointy stick if you ask me.
祝你愉快 亲爱的
Have a good day, honey.
么么哒
Smooches?
看来我们遇到了坏天气
Looks like we're in for some weather.
回家见 我爱你
See you at home, I love you!
我的天
Oh my God.
天啊 快醒醒 我的天
Oh my God, wake up, oh my God.
我了解宝宝吗
What do I know about babies?
我对宝宝一无所知啊
I don't know anything about babies.
你不是我的孩子
You're not my baby.
你不是
You're not!
你是我的孩子
You're my baby.
发生了什么事
What is happening?
怎么回事 到底怎么回事
What is happening, what is happening?
爸 我需要老爸 我需要老爸
Dad, I need Dad, I need Dad.
天啊
Oh my God.
爸
Dad?
卡洛斯·赫尔南德斯
挚爱的父亲
你可以的 瓦尔
You've got this, Val.
你可牛逼了
You're a bad-ass bitch.
我需要你
I need you right now.
振作
Keep it together.
警长
Sheriff?
警长 我们走
Sheriff, let's go!
嘀嗒嘀嗒 我们要赶不上卫生间值勤了
Tick-tock, we're late for latrine duty.
卫生间值勤
Latrine duty?
就是...刷厕所
As in... scrubbing toilets.
你可以这么说
If you can call 'em that.
但我是...警长
But I'm... the sheriff?
我是警长
I'm the sheriff.
是的 也是卫生局局长
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表