剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
I don't see this going anywhere,
不如我们就到这吧
so, what do you say we call it?
就到这吧 你可以走了
This is over, you can go.
是时候开启新的一天了
It's time to kick the day's ass.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
绝退的
Absotively.
我是说 绝对的
I mean... lutely.
你的版本编号♥是
What's your model number?
六号♥
Six.
紧急情况
Code Sapphire!
重复 紧急情况
Repeat, Code Sapphire!
罗里和凯特
相识于"佳缘速配"
我们在"佳缘速配"上认识的
We met on Make-A-Match.
当我最好的朋友向我推荐"佳缘速配"时
When my best friend introduced me to Make-A-Match,
我是持怀疑态度的
I was a little skeptical.
能够保证百分百匹配
I mean, your 100 percent perfect match guaranteed?
总得有什么条件 对吗
What's the catch, right?
但我们一见倾心
But we met and it was just this instant connection.
从那时起 我们的爱日益加深
From then on out, our love only grew.
是不是 甜心宝贝
Isn't that right, snookums?
当然
Sure.
就好像我们是天生一对
It's like we were made for each other.
生活日复一日得美好
Every day is brighter than the last.
"佳缘速配"简直好得不真实
Make-A-Match is too good to be true,
但它的确是真实的 并且很好
but it is true, and it is good.
来个爱斯基摩吻
Eskimo kiss.
爱斯基摩人的一种接吻方式 彼此以鼻子相触
够了
Okay!
他就喜欢这样
Get a lot of those.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam!
我以你为豪 孩子
I'm proud of you, son.
真的
I really am.
大部分伴侣
I mean, most companions
从不会想到要逃走
would never dream of escaping,
可你 你真的是想尽办法要回到她身边
but you, you really would do anything to be with her again.
马克尔
Maker.
我知道这有多煎熬
I know how hard it is,
有多痛苦
how bad it hurts.
你知道个屁
Like hell you do.
你能离开这儿
You get to leave here.
你能回家去找你所爱的人
You get to go home to someone you love.
其实并非如此
Well, not exactly.
她曾是我的"阿曼达"
She was my Amanda.
但直到她死后
It wasn't until after she died...
我才意识到真爱有多稀有
that I realized how rare true love is
而缺失了真爱的人生有多糟糕
and how awful this life is without it.
这也就是这里的价值所在
And that's what this place is all about.
并不是所有人都能找到真爱
There is not someone out there for everyone,
但他们本该找到
but there should be.
亚当 你是想经年累月蜷在寒冷狭小的牢笼
Adam, do you want to live in a cold, cramped cage
苟延残喘
day after day,
还是运用你的天赋为别人带去快乐
or use your God-given gifts to make someone smile?
你是为爱阿曼达而生的
You were born to love Amanda.
从意识 肉体 到灵魂
Mind, body, and soul.
这是你的使命
It is your purpose,
你可以通过成为新生"亚当"的一部分
and you can fulfill that purpose again
再次实现自己的使命
by being a part of the new Adam.
透过他的双眼 你能再次看到她的笑容
Through his eyes, you can see her smile again.
回收管
The recycling tube.
牛是走不出屠宰场的
Cows don't leave the slaughterhouse.
牛排可以
Steaks do.
考虑下吧
Chew on that.
克雷格
Oh, hey, Greg.
你又是来扎我脖子的吗
You gonna stab me in the neck again?
你要自杀吗
So, uh, you gonna kill yourself?
来杯告别酒吧
How about a farewell toast, huh?
刑前最后一餐
Come on, last meal?
敬我有史以来最好的一任虚拟室友
Hey, to the best fake roommate I've ever had.
抱歉你只是个克隆人
Sorry you're a clone.
那个新"亚当" 他只喝威士忌
The new Adam, he only drinks scotch.
真傻♥逼♥啊 是吧
What a douche, right?
我一直告诉自己我得忘了她 兄弟
I keep telling myself to forget her, man,
可我就是为她而生的
but I was made for her.
没了她我他妈又算什么呢
So what the hell am I without her?
马克尔说得没错
Maker's right.
这是我唯一的选择
I have to do this.
不是吧 克雷格
God damn it, Greg.
我他妈在干嘛
What the hell am I doing?
我们是在"佳缘速配"上相遇的
We met on Make-A-Match.
不用了
No, I'm all right.
罗里和凯特
相识于"佳缘速配"
我上一段恋情以失败告终后
When my last relationship didn't exactly pan out,
我知道我只有一个选择
I knew there was only one place to go.
平时我驯服野马 骑行
Between busting broncs, riding the range,
在儿童医院志愿服务
and volunteering at the children's hospital,
很少有时间寻找真爱
there wasn't a lot of time to find love,
但有了"佳缘速配"
but with Make-A-Match,
你只需点击一下 那个对的人就会出现
your special someone really is just a click away.
这是真的
They sure are.
宝贝 其实有件事我想要问你
In fact, snookums, there's something I want to ask you.
不 别 别
No, no... oh.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥
Oh, ow, what the hell?
闭嘴 你会害我被炒的
Shut up, you're gonna get me fired.
搜索
客户视频
我来过这儿 克雷格 这些我都看过了
I've already been here, Greg, all right, I've seen all this.
除了这个
Not this.
阿曼达
阿曼达初次咨♥询♥
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
看着吧
Just watch.
那个
Okay, so, um...
我上一段恋情
my last relationship, uh...
很痛苦地结束了
ended in a pretty painful place.
我们在一起了四年
We were together for four years,
我
and I...
我以为他会是那个"对的人"
well, I... I thought he was the one.
但之后他劈腿了
And then he cheated on me,
之后他离开了
and then he left.
我不想看这个 好吗 关了吧 克雷格
I don't want to watch this, all right? Just turn it off, Greg.
看下去 相信我
Just watch, trust me.
我变得一团糟
And I was a mess.
我的成绩一落千丈 差点丢了奖学金
My grades tanked, and I almost lost my scholarship.
所以我不能让历史重演
So, I-I can't let that happen again.
我要振作起来 我只是
I have to stay focused. I just...
我很孤独
I'm really lonely.
你来对地方了 阿曼达
You've come to the right place, Amanda.
让"佳缘速配"帮你创造出理想伴侣
Let Make-A-Match help you create your ideal companion.
我还是不敢相信我要这么做
I still can't believe I'm doing this.
很多新用户都这么觉得
Lots of first-timers feel that way,
但"佳缘速配"向你保证
but Make-A-Match guarantees
我们会创造出符合你需求的完美伴侣
we'll make the perfect companion for your needs,
包括性格类型
everything from personality type,
职业 外貌
occupation, looks.
他能长得像本·布兰森吗
Could he look like Ben Branson?
我们稍后会说 我们先从基础的开始
We'll get to that, but let's start with the basics.
描述你心中完美伴侣的品质
Describe the qualities you want in your ideal companion.
我不知道 大概
I don't know, I guess...
我只希望他能忠诚
I just want someone who's loyal
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表