剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
老佛罗里达人才戴的眼镜
Old Florida people glasses.
什么 不不
What, no, no.
它叫转换眼镜
The... these are called shifters.
它会将3D画面变扁平
They take 3D and they flatten it out
转换成普通的2D画面
into regular 2D.
你碰巧一直都随身带着它吗
And you just happen to have these on you at all times?
克洛伊 我在一直担心着
Well, Chloe, I always feared for the day
你会带我来看3D电影的这一天
that you took me to a 3D movie.
我只是没想到会来得这么快
I just didn't know it would happen so soon.
拿去 我给你带了一副
Here, I got you a pair.
"网络星期一"买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的时候买♥♥的
It was two for one on Cyber Monday.
黑色星期五的电商版本
我是不会戴的 不然会像个怪胎
I'm not gonna wear these, I'm gonna look like a weirdo.
你...但你是在电影院里啊
You... but you're in a theater.
没错 周围全是人
Uh, yeah, surrounded by people.
周围...
Surr...
你是担心那些人会怎么看你吗
You're worried about what those people are gonna think?
还真可能会
I might.
好吧 我实话跟你说
Okay, let me level with you.
这副眼镜会让你看让去格格不入吗 会
Are these gonna make you look weird? Yes.
人们会盯着你看 对着你指指点点嘲笑你吗
Are people gonna point, stare, laugh?
有可能
Maybe, maybe.
但是你该在意吗
Should you care?
不 当然不应该
No, absolutely not.
克洛伊 总有人羞辱你
Listen, Chloe, people are always gonna try to shame you
让你变成随大流的跟风狗 好吗
into some brainwashed version of normalcy, all right?
你不能妥协
You can't.
好吗 保持克洛伊的与众不同吧
All right, keep Chloe weird.
-好吧 -太好了
- Fine. - Yeah!
只是别把照片发到图享网上就行
Just don't post any pictures on Instagram.
当然 这你不用担心
Yeah, I don't think you have to worry about that.
-行 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
我去找位子 你去买♥♥零食
Well, I'll get the seats, you get the snacks.
-行吗 -当然行
- That cool? - Yes, that is cool.
好了
All right.
嗨起来
Let's rock and roll.
迷迭香炒鹌鹑蛋
Rosemary scrambled quail eggs,
豆腐热狗配芒果蒜泥蛋黄酱
the tofu dog with mango aioli.
我们还有素腊肠烤饼配墨西哥酸辣酱
We also have a vegan sausage biscuit with jalapeño chutney.
我要爆米花
Popcorn.
这个我们也有
Yeah, we got that.
标准桶还是大桶
Regular or jumbo?
伙计 大桶
Dude, jumbo.
他的衣服"酷"毙了
His clothes are totally cash.
你们这些年轻人有什么事吗
Can I help you young ones with something?
你确定你来对地方了吗
Are you sure you're in the right place?
当然
Yeah, sure.
放默片的电影院在街对面
Well, the silent film theater's across the street.
你想去吃个汉堡吗
Do you wanna go get a burger?
不好意思 先生
Oh, excuse me, sir.
我该回去了
I should get back.
今晚很重要
Big night.
-待会见 克洛伊 -一会见 扎克
- Catch you later, Chloe. - Later, Zach.
要爆米花吗
Popcorn?
不好意思 等会再吃吧
Oh, sorry, maybe later.
在上面的"皇帝位"里
Well, you know, there's two amazing seats
有两个绝佳的位置
up in the phantom center.
是的 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know,
但是这边空位子更多 我...
but there's more space down here and I just...
要空位子干嘛
Space for what?
小婊贝 你好啊
Hey, bitch, what's up?!
天呐 你好啊妹子
Oh my God, girl, what's up?
我的天 你都要粘到扎克身上去了
Oh my gosh, I totally saw you macking on Zach.
干脆上了他得了
Just do him already.
达斯叔叔 这是我的朋友
Uncle Dusty, these are my friends,
布丽和亚历克西斯 这是达斯叔叔
Brie and Alexis. That's my Uncle Dusty.
我们"交情可深"了
Yeah, we go way back.
等我一会儿
just give me a second.
怎么回事
What is going on?
我还以为电影之夜是我们的专属
I thought movie night was our thing.
我都有好久没看见你了
I haven't seen you in forever.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但是听我说 这些女孩都特别酷
but, look, these girls are really cool
我们从没有出来玩过 而且...
and we never get to hang out and...
她们认识扎克 抱歉
they know Zach, I'm sorry.
好吧 那我应该坐哪里
Okay, well, where am I supposed to sit?
"皇帝位"那里还有个空的
Well, there's still that one seat up in the phantom center.
你是要我一个人坐吗
You mean, like, alone?
好吧 我可以做到
Okay, you know what, no, I'm fine,
我就勉强一下自己
I will tough it out down here
和你们一起坐在前排的位置
in the front row with you guys.
你确定吗 因为...
Really, um, are you sure, 'cause...
不不 你身后就有个座位
No, no, there's a seat right behind you,
就在...
next to...
那个家伙旁边
that... guy.
没事的
I'll be fine.
你不是在损我吧 达斯叔叔
You're not being sarcastic, Uncle Dusty, right now, are you?
小猫 我挺你
Maverick, I have got your six.
给你
Oh, yeah, there you go.
博罗米尔[指环王中人物] 坐这可以吧
Boromir, do you mind?
我这是男版柯特娜
I am genderbent Coltantha.
挺好
That's great.
你妈把这剑做得挺好啊
Mom did a great job on the sword.
她只买♥♥了材料而已
She only bought the materials.
天啊
Oh my God.
瞧 他来了
Look, look, here he comes.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
魔幻影院 拥抱非凡体验
谁想在
Who's excited to see...
魔幻影院看《抉择 最终章》第一部
Chosen: The Final Saga Part I in Cinethrax?
他刚才给了我一个口香糖
He gave me some gum earlier.
不错啊
Cool.
你要吐了还是咽下去
Are you gonna spit it out or swallow?
天啊
Oh my God!
我们希望观众们能尽量身临其境
Well, we want to make this film as immersive as possible,
所以请关闭你的手♥机♥
so please turn off your phones
观影时请保持安静
and remain silent during the movie.
放松地坐着
Just sit back, open your minds,
戴上魔幻眼镜
put your Cinethrax glasses on,
享受观影体验吧
and enjoy the show.
墨镜不错啊
Nice shades.
你有糖尿病吗[易发眼疾]
Do you have diabetes or something?
是吧
I know, right?
有人把墨镜落在我座位下了吧
Someone just must have left these under my seat.
开始放映
It's showtime.
你们的世界将要改变
Your world is about to change.
迎接电影的下一个次元吧
Brace yourself for the next dimension of cinema.
感受魔幻电影吧
Brace yourself for Cinethrax.
震撼的影像
极致4D享受
魔幻影院 拥抱非凡体验
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
肯定是烂片
This is gonna suck.
人们总是让我做出选择
All my life they told me I had to choose.
是时候做出选择了 天择
You must choose, Chosen.
今天我选择反抗
Well, today I choose... to fight!
《抉择 最终章》第一部
人们总是让我做出选择
All my life I was told I had to choose.
但知道吗
But, you know,
我一生下来
from the moment I was born,
他们给我取名天择
the day they named me the Chosen One,
我觉得自己就失去了选择的权利
I never felt like I had a choice...
知道现在
until now.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表