剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
并不是
Not exactly.
李上尉
Captain Lee...
来见见鲍勃
meet Bob.
史蒂文斯局长
Director Stevens,
你这位新朋友是谁
who's your new friend?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 鲍勃
Good morning, Bob.
-这是... -简·李
- This is... - Jane Lee.
32岁 17封未读邮件
32, 17 unread emails,
当前位置 这里
current location: here.
那东西是什么鬼
What the hell is that thing?
我太失礼了
Where are my manners?
我是鲍勃 靛蓝黑暗地带里的
I'm Bob, chief intelligence officer here
首席情报官
at NSA black site Indigo.
为什么它是肉做的
Why is it made of meat?
好吧
Okay.
想象一下国安局造了
Imagine the NSA built a huge cube
一团营养丰富的巨肉
of nutrient enriched meat,
然后培养一个巨大的人脑
then grew a giant human brain,
把它放入肉内 添些电线 插上电源
placed it inside, added some wires, plugged it in,
然后用它对所有人进行全天监控
and then used it to monitor every person on Earth at all times.
好吧
Okay.
我们就是这么干的
That's what we did.
-就是鲍勃 -你好啊
- That's Bob. - Hello!
是什么风把你吹到我们这来了 简
So what brings you to our neck of the woods, Jane?
李上尉是来这看你的 鲍勃
Captain Lee is here to see you, Bob.
-她... -我的心理医生
- She's... - My therapist.
我当然知道她为什么来这
Of course, I know why she's here.
我知道一切
I know everything.
我只是出于礼貌 客气一下
I was trying to be polite and colloquial.
所以我才说"我们这"
Hence, "Neck of the woods."
-天啊 -我不需要心理医生
- Oh my God. - I mean, I don't need a therapist, so...
鲍勃 局长似乎认为...
Well, Bob, the director seems to think that...
克里斯和我都认为跟简聊聊
Chris and I both think that talking with Jane
能帮助你找到
will help you with your... problems finding...
-那谁 -那谁
- What's-his-face. - What's-his-face?
他有名字 克里斯
He has a name, Chris.
叫卢卡斯·T·韦德
It's Lucas T. Wade
他是一个非常非常坏的...
and he's a very, very, very bad...
卢卡斯·T·韦德
位置 未知
好吧
Okay, fine.
那谁真是个严重的问题
What's-his-face is a serious problem
而且事实证明很难找到他
and it's proving hard to locate him
但是治疗
but therapy?
李上尉绝对是这方面的专家 鲍勃
Captain Lee is a total pro, Bob.
世界范围内都数一数二
One of the best in the world.
她在心理学导论的期末考中作弊了
She cheated on her Intro to Psych final.
答题卡为证
The Scantrons prove it.
检测出的作弊可能性为98.43%
抱歉 简 我知道这很粗鲁
Sorry, Jane, that was rude.
但你确实作弊了 所以你也该感到抱歉
You did though, so you should be sorry too.
人无完人
Well, nobody's perfect.
很显然连你也不是 鲍勃
Apparently not even you, Bob.
你说是吧 简
Isn't that right, Jane?
克里斯 该拖地了
Chris, mop time.
感觉怎么样了
How you feelin'?
你们这群人到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you people?
这可是最后一个
Oh no, that was the last one.
-什么 -这是你能问我的最后一个蠢问题
- Excuse me? - The last stupid question you get to ask me.
不如我们开始工作吧
Now, how 'bout we get to work?
很快
卢卡斯·T·韦德
Lucas T. Wade:
黑客 无政♥府♥主义者
hacker, anarchist,
活命主义者和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
survivalist, terrorist nutjob.
卢卡斯·T·韦德
位置 未知
他在策划一场恐怖袭击
He's planning an attack.
我们不知道时间地点
We don't know where, we don't know when.
但现在看来很可能是圣诞节
But it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
好吧 所以这个韦德
Okay, so, this Wade guy is the only person
是你们的肉电脑唯一找不到的人吗
your meat computer can't find?
我们对鲍勃进行了所有的测试
Well, we put Bob through every test under the sun,
他的身体上没有问题
there's nothing physically wrong with him.
所以我们把你找来了
Which brings us to you.
一定有人比我更适合做这件事
There must be somebody who's more qualified for this.
你以为呢
You'd think so, wouldn't ya?
听着
Listen,
我们说我们需要你的帮助
we're saying we need your help
但如果你想离开 我们不能合法地阻止你
and if you want to leave, we can't legally stop you.
很好 很高兴见到你们
Great, then it was nice meeting you.
但是 在2100名军队心理医生中
But out of over 2100 Army therapists,
你是唯一一位
you are the only one
三次自愿延长驻派时间的人
who has voluntarily extended your tour three times.
从未请过一天假
Never asked for one day of leave.
十七封未读邮件
Seventeen unread emails,
大部分都是你妻子的
mostly from your wife.
我想读那些信会让你更难留下吧
I guess reading those makes it harder to stay, huh?
在我看来
You know, it seems to me
你是绝对不会
that you are literally incapable
对有痛苦的士兵坐视不管的
of turning your back on a soldier in pain.
那个东西不是士兵
That thing is not a soldier.
不 它不是
No, it's not.
士兵会有请假的时候
Soldiers get to go on leave.
鲍勃...他是全天候工作
Bob... he's on duty 24/7.
全天候的 简
24/7, Jane,
他在遭受痛苦需要你的帮助
and he's in pain and he needs your help.
如果你不能帮助他
And if you can't give it to him,
我就这么说吧
well, let me just put it this way:
会有很多的父母不能回家过圣诞节了
there are a lot of moms and dads who won't be home for Christmas.
因为他们会死的
Because they'll be dead.
我明白
I got that.
妈妈真的想回家过圣诞节
Mommy really wanted to be home for Christmas.
你答应好的
You promised!
真的有非常重要的事情发生
Something really, really important came up
我想...
and I want...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也想在家陪着你们
I wanted to be home and be there for you guys.
不 不要再这样了 简
No, don't do that, Jane.
不要为了我们回来
Don't be there for us.
为了你自己吧
Be here for you.
我不能
I can't.
我也不能告诉你原因
And I can't tell you why.
我要去看看萨姆了
I should go check on Sam.
我们随缘再见吧
I'll see you... when I see you, I guess.
好的 我爱你 我想...
Okay, I love you, I wanna...
那是你的家人
So that was your family, huh?
她们看起来很好
They seem great.
鲍勃
Bob?
为什么你...
Why are...
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想对之前的粗鲁行为道歉
I just wanted to say sorry for being so rude earlier.
没关系
That's okay.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
真棒 谢谢
Great, thank you.
那么 晚安
So, uh, goodnight.
好的 晚安
Okay, goodnight.
-我的天啊 -不过还有件事
- Oh my God. - One quick thing though.
我对整个治疗情况有点疑问
I'm still a little iffy about this whole therapy situation.
在治疗开始阶段
Well, it's normal to feel anxious
感到焦虑是很正常的
at the start of therapy
我们可以在明天的治疗中来讨论这个问题
and we can address that in tomorrow's session.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表