剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
and here's what her sister said:
别闹了 那不是圣诞老人
Stop, it's not Santa,
圣诞老人根本不存在
Santa's not even real.
天啊 你就不能安静地坐着吗
God, just sit there and be quiet.
爸爸今年不会来了 你就
Dad's not coming this year anyway, so just...
阿曼达知道了世界上最阴暗的秘密
Amanda knows the world's darkest secret now:
圣诞老人不存在
There is no Santa.
那么美妙的存在只可能是个骗局
Someone that wonderful can only be a lie.
圣诞快乐呢 阿曼达
Merry Christmas, Amanda.
你知晓了真♥相♥的残酷
You get the agony of the truth.
而这仅仅是一个城市中
And that's just one subway car
一列地铁中的一节车厢
of one subway of one city.
每一秒 世界上都传播着大量的悲剧
Exabytes of misery flowing through the world every single second.
这就是我所看到的
That's what I see.
那是鲍勃视角
That's Bob Vision.
你想知道我能不能哭 简
You want to know if I can cry, Jane?
自从他们把我开启之后我就一直在哭
I've been crying since they turned me on.
而这是韦德
And then there's Wade,
吃着他的甜甜圈
eating his donut,
到站下车
getting off at his stop.
他离开地铁了 我又能看到他了
Hey, he's leaving the subway, I-I can see him again.
放轻松 集中注意力
Just relax and focus.
这是两周前了
Shh, it's two weeks ago,
他离开了地铁 他在付停车费
he's leaving the subway, he's paying for parking.
我跟丢了 等等 上周 他在买♥♥
I lost him... wait, wait, wait, last week, he's buying...
他在买♥♥什么
what is he buying?
不 等等 他回来了 三天前
No, wait, he's back, he's back, three days ago,
又上了地铁 他要去哪
back on the subway, where's he going?
天啊
Oh, my God.
系统警告
发现目标当前位置
我知道目标是什么了
I know the target!
我知道了 我 不要
I know, I... no!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
冷静 冷静一下
Calm down, just calm down, okay?
-冷静下 -他在哪 鲍勃
- Just stay calm. - Where is he, Bob?
告诉我们 卢卡斯·T·韦德在哪
Tell us right now, where is Lucas T. Wade?
我们赶不及了
We're too late.
谁落下这个了
Anybody leave this?
谁落下这个了
Anybody leave this?
芝加哥警局
突发新闻
芝加哥地铁站发生爆♥炸♥
系统错误
位置未知
在第六大道 他刚转进一条小巷 我没法
Sixth Avenue, he just stepped into an alley, I can't...
他在 安德鲁·布朗 老师
Oh, he's... Andrew Brown, school teacher.
艾米·洛佩兹 三个孩子的母亲
Amy Lopez, mother of three.
-他过热了 -我们正在尽快行动
- He's overheating! - We're moving as fast as we can.
玛丽·张 她被困在碎石堆里
Mary Chang, she's trapped in the rubble,
她在 她在呼救 但他们找不到她
she's... she's screaming, they can't reach her.
他在哪 鲍勃
Where is he, Bob?
我们现在就要答案
We need an answer now!
发现韦德 他在小巷里
There's Wade, he's in the alley.
不 不 他在
No, no, he's...
系统错误
位置未知
我跟丢了
I lost him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他有所进步了
He's making progress.
我们错过了这次 但我们能找到他 只要
We missed this one, but we can find him, we just need...
感谢你的治疗 上尉
Thank you for your service, Captain.
你可以走了
You're dismissed.
什么
What?
干得不错 你的祖国为你感到自豪
Great job, you did your country proud.
-是时候回家了 -那鲍勃怎么办
- It's time to go home. - But what about Bob?
这不需要你操心了
It's no longer your concern.
失陪了
Excuse me.
他是我的病人
Hey, that's my patient in there.
不经过他的同意你不能终结疗程 告诉我
You can't terminate treatment without his consent, so tell me
-发生了什么事 -你小点声
- what the hell is going on! - Keep your voice down!
我刚和参联会通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the joint chiefs.
鲍勃被革职了
Bob is being relieved of duty.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着他要被关机了
It means he's being deactivated.
关机
Deactivated?
这是谋杀
That's murder.
不 这不是谋杀 简
No, it's not murder, Jane.
只是拔掉一个电脑插头而已
It's unplugging a computer.
克里斯这会儿正在给他下线
Chris is taking him offline as we speak.
然后呢 你们再造另一个吗
Then what, you just... you just grow another one?
是的 当新的崩溃了
Yes, and when that one breaks,
我们再造第三个 然后第四个
we'll grow a third one, and then a fourth one,
如此以往
and so on and so forth.
晚上11点有车来接你
We have a car coming for you at 2300.
肯定有什么是...
I mean, there must be something...
今天是平安夜 简
It's Christmas Eve, Jane.
回家吧
Go home.
鲍勃关闭程序已开启
跟踪报道
哀悼者聚集来缅怀圣诞节爆♥炸♥案受害者
它想跟你聊聊
It wants to talk to you.
好的
Okay.
鲍勃系统离线
你好
Hello?
有人在那儿吗
Is someone there?
是我 鲍勃
It's me, Bob.
简
Jane.
你听起来好遥远
You sound so far away.
我在这儿
I'm here.
在这屋里 在你身边
I'm in the room with you.
我听不到其他人
Well, I...I don't hear anyone else.
只有... 你和我在说话
It's just... you and me, talking.
这...这就是大多...普通人
Is... is this what it's like for most... people,
聊天时的样子吗
in conversation, I mean?
我猜大多数人通常都在看手♥机♥
Well, I guess most people are usually checking their phones.
克里斯说你想见我
Chris said that you wanted to see me.
我刚刚就待在这里
So, I was just sitting here,
慢慢死去
dying and all,
就想着要是我死的时候一个朋友都没有
and I thought it would be extra sad
那该多悲伤啊
if I died without having any friends,
然后我觉得你也许会是我的朋友
and then... I thought you might be my friend,
但... 我想先问问你
but... I wanted to ask you first.
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
不要有压力
I mean, no pressure or anything.
你说实话最重要
It's important that you're honest.
是的
Yes.
我们是朋友 鲍勃
We are friends, Bob.
真好
Good.
我也这么想
I think so, too.
简 你在哭吗
Jane, are you crying?
没有
No.
简
Jane.
你说得没错
You were right, you know.
我需要感到被需要
I need to feel needed.
我做这个工作其实并不是为了其他人
I don't really do this job for other people.
而是因为...
I do it because...
我讨厌那种没用的感觉
I just hate feeling useless.
现在有人在死去
And now people are dying,
你也要死了
and you're dying, and, um...
对你们来说我一点用也没有
I wasn't useful to any of you.
简
Oh, Jane.
我想抱抱你 但是...
I want to hug you, but...
我没有胳膊 所以...
I don't have arms, so, um...
过来 好吗
Come here, okay?
你不可能帮到每个人的
You can't help everybody.
这不是说你没用
It doesn't mean you're useless.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表