剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
你看 你让我太太很难受
You see, you're upsetting my wife.
我没想让任何人难受
I don't mean to upset anyone,
我只是想给鬼魂照张相
I'm just trying to take a picture of the apparent apparition.
给我们儿子的鬼魂吗
Of our deceased son?
是的 给你们儿子的鬼魂
Yeah, of your deceased son.
我想让你离开
We want you to leave.
我道歉 先生 是我太麻木了
My apologize sir, I've been very insensitive.
我这就回我的房♥间
I'll just return to me room.
我想你离开我们的房♥子
I want you to leave our house.
在这种暴风雨天吗
In that storm?
他真的这样做了 他做了
He actually did it, he did it.
我为什么认为他不会这样做
Why did I think he wouldn't do it?
我想让这个人离开
I wasn't this man out.
你不能现在赶我走 这不公平
You can't throw me out now, it's not fair.
布雷斯林先生
Now Mr. Breslin,
我真的不会为
I really would not be the kind of photographer
不加考虑就把我的助手
to complete a commission for someone who's going
赶到危险的暴风雨里的人
to put my assistant out into the middle of a dangerous storm
做摄影师
with little consideration.
这可不好
It is not good business.
他让我妻子难受 让我难受
He's upsetting my wife, he's upsetting me.
我们很难受
We are upset.
你为什么非要把我们丧子之痛
Why must you make our bereavement
说成是恐怖鬼故事
into some sort of macabre ghost story?
我们在这个困难时期
We're doing our best to be good hosts
已经在尽力当好主人了
in what is a very difficult time.
我为我助手的愚蠢行为承担全部责任
I will take full responsibility for my assistants silly behavior
并向你们保证不会再发生了
and wish to assure you that it will not happen again.
好吧 温切塔
Very well, Vicenta.
送两位先生去他们的住处
Accompany these men to their quarters.
威克斯小姐
Miss Vickers.
你真是个美人
You are quite the vision.
这个美人能借过吗
Can this vision get by you immediately?
除非你给我一个吻
Not unless you give me a kiss.
我也要给你一个吻吗
Do I have to give you a kiss too?
车尔尼
Czemy.
你拿了属于我的东西 你这个盗贼
You have something belonging to me you thieving devil.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在私人展示的时候从相册里
You took a photograph from that album
拿走了一张照片
out a little private showing.
私人展示
Private showing,
展示的是你从没有被邀请的聚会上
of what, fake photographs you stole
偷出来的假照片吗
from a party you were not invited to.
我告诉你我是客人的客人
I was a guest of a guest I'll have you know.
你知道这可以赚钱
You know where there's money to be made
你看到了机会
and you saw your chance.
有照片被撕了下来
There are photographs ripped out of it.
你说我是小偷
You're calling me a thief?
我说你不只是小偷 你有一颗贼心
I'm calling you more than a thief you thieving coeur.
先生们 让我们去书房♥
Gentlemen, let us resolve this matter
喝点酒解决这个问题
in the study with some drinks.
也许再来那么一点鸦♥片♥
Maybe a naughty little dahs of opium, huh?
很好
Very well.
听上去可以
Sounds good to me.
现在说出来可能比较好
This is probably a good time to mention
我真的不觉得我想和他
that I really don't think this is the sort of fella
在暴风雨中被困在一个房♥子里
I want to be trapped in a house with during a storm
因为他想强吻我
as he attempted to forcefully kiss me.
那是我妹妹 混♥蛋♥
That's my sister you bastard.
开门 我把他扔出去
Open the door, I'll throw him.
你不能把他扔到暴风雨里去 亨利
You can't throw him out in a storm Henry.
他把偷的东西还回来 我就不扔
Well, I won't throw him if he gives back what he's stolen.
我偷的是你偷的
What I stole you stole it.
你就是个挑事鬼 出去
You are a bloody trouble maker, get out.
我想已经足够了 亨利
I think that's quite enough Henry.
刚刚真令人兴奋
Well, that was quite rousing.
是的
Yes it was.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no,
小女孩不能抽
not for little girls.
你从那个笼子里出来感觉一定很好
It must be so nice for you to be out of that cage.
亨利常年不在 所以他了解不多
Henry doesn't know himself since he's been away.
说真的 汉娜 我第一次觉得自己还活着
Honestly Hannah, I feel like I'm alive for the first time.
小妞来我这里
Come here to me little wench-ship.
你朋友跳舞不行 舞步不忍♥直视
Bad dancer, your friend, atrocious footwork.
我们来转几圈
Give us a whirl.
你自己转
Give yourself a whirl.
该死 那是我的初吻 我还没准备好
No damn it, that was my first kiss and I wasn't even ready.
抱歉我冲动了
I'm sorry I was a bit quick on the dive in there wasn't I.
你已经吻过了
Well look you've don't it now,
那干脆吻得再好一点
so might as well make the best of it.
布伦纳萨塞特先生 你没事吧
Mr. Blennerhasset, you all right?
没事 那是只鬼
Yes, that's ghost...
应该拍下来的
due for a photograph.
你停下
You stop.
你也能看见他吗
Could you see him too?
谁
Who?
男孩艾弗
The boy Ivor.
这不是艾弗 这是塞缪尔
This is not Ivor, this is Samuel.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
等等 你们都能看见那个男孩吗
Wait, can you all see the boy, yeah?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
他是双胞胎
so...he's a twin.
他出生之后脑子就不好使
He has been wild in the brain since he was born,
比起男孩 更像是动物
more animal than boy.
他最近逃出育儿室的次数又多了
He's been getting out of the nursery a lot more recently.
我知道我的锁不会出问题
I knew my locks couldn't have been the problem.
现在我知道你做了什么 温切塔
Now I know what you did Vicenta.
你把他放了出来 对吗
You released him, didn't you
他在追自己的哥哥
and he pursued his own brother.
我只放他出来跟艾弗玩
I only let him out to play with Ivor.
你让我生气了 温切塔
You're upsetting me now Vicenta.
如果你对待小孩像动物一样
If you treat a child like an animal
他就会变得像动物一样
then he will act like an animal.
只因为他与别人不同 但他还是个孩子
Just because he's different, he's still a child.
他就是脑子不好使
Wild in the brain is what he is,
是他家庭的耻辱
a cruel shame on his family.
过来 萨缪尔
Come on now Samuel,
你在育儿室里 远离这个残忍♥的世界会更安全
you'll be safer in the nursery away from this cruel world.
那个可怜的小孩不是在场残忍♥的人
That poor child is not the cruel one here.
别让他跑了
Do not let him escape.
别吓到他 马洛伊
Don't startle him Malloy.
你好 萨缪尔
Hello Samuel,
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
你想见你哥哥 对不对
You want to see your brother, isn't that right.
我们能让你见 萨缪尔
We can do that Samuel.
但我们必须要安静
But we must be quiet,
艾弗睡得非常熟
Ivor's in a very deep sleep,
明白吗 安静点
you understand, be quiet.
没错 嘘
That's it shh.
不 我不允许
No, I forbid this.
你能让他冷静下来吗
Have you got something to calm him.
他的泰迪熊 宾迪
His teddy bear Bindi,
他不喝粥时 他们把它拿走了
they took it from him when he didn't eat his gruel.
他们给了艾弗
They gave it to Ivor.
你被解雇了 温切塔
Oh, you are dismissed Vicenta.
你滚到暴风雨里去
Out into the storm on would you.
你能不能放松点
Will you ever relax
别总是想把人扔到暴风雨里去
and stop trying to throw people out into the storm.
马洛伊
Malloy.
给你 塞缪尔 你的宾迪
There you go Samuel, there's your Bindi.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表