剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
然后我们可以照张漂亮的照片
And then we can take a beautiful photograph,
只要玛丽待在棺材里
as long as Mary stays in the coffin.
我以为它丢了
I thought it was gone.
又是你的了
Well, it's yours again.
如果大家能在接下来的20分钟里
Now, so if everyone could cooperate
配合的话
for the next 20 minutes or so.
这意味着没人会被刀子捅伤
And then that means, nobody needs to get stuck with a knife.
我们得给你洗洗
We'll need to get you cleaned up.
我没有其他的衣服 午餐袋里有一些
I don't have any other clothes, just bits in my luncheon sack.
我们只能用现有的将就一下了
Well, we'll just have to make do with what we have won't we?
镜头必须精确聚焦 就像这样
The lens must be focused, very precisely, like so.
小心点
Careful.
上帝保佑你的灵魂
God bless your souls.
你看起来很帅
You look very handsome.
莫洛伊 你能帮我调整一下那边的灯吗
Molloy, could you adjust that lamp over there for me please?
罗斯先生 你能调整一下玛丽的脸吗
Mr. Roth, could you possibly just adjust Mary's face, there.
这听起来不像他平时的口哨声
That doesn't sound like the whistle he normally does,
或许他改变了
maybe he's changed it.
那么问题来了 他为什么要改变呢
But then again, why would he do that?
你才应该是那个听出来的人
You were the one who's supposed to recognize it.
站在这里谈论这件事
Standing here talking about it
完全违背了口哨的目的
quite defeats the purpose of the whistle.
有人提醒了那些人吗
Did someone alert the rustlers?
别怪我们 坟墓被挖了
Hey don't blame us, graves dug up,
大晚上的拍这种不合适的照片
unholy photo shoots at all hours,
你觉得没人会注意到我们在干什么吗
and you think no one's going to notice what the hell we're doing?
我们得编个故事来解释这一切
We'll need a good story to explain this.
你不能在这里抽烟
You can't smoke in here.
好吧 快点
All right, hurry it up.
如果他们要想制♥服♥我 一场恶战是免不了的
If they try and take me, I won't go down without a fight.
这个原因足以让我专注起来
Well that's reason enough to stay focused.
好
Okay.
别动
Stay still.
如果你可以...
And if you could just--
叔叔 我们能不能赶紧拍照
Uncle can we please just take the bloody photograph?
出来 伙计们
Come on lads.
长官 首先我们被一个疯子绑♥架♥了
Sir, to begin, we were all kidnapped by a madman.
抱歉我没相信你说的那个旧镜头盖
sorry I didn't believe you about the old lens cap.
你可能错了 警探
You're probably wrong detective.
这个暴徒一直在追我 直到他拿到他的照片
That brute chased me down until he got that print in his grasp.
现在我怀疑他把底片拿给我的对手了
Now I suspect that he's taken the plate to one of my rivals.
我认为是AG·鲁宾斯坦
I'd say it was that AG Rubinstein.
这个人现在需要严格的审讯
Now there's a man that could use some forceful interrogation.
我会的
Oh I will.
德斯蒙德·罗斯不会再踏上都柏林的街道了
And Desmond Roth won't walk the streets of Dublin very long,
你不用担心了
don't you worry.
小心点 伙计们
Careful lads.
抬棺材小心点
Be careful with that coffin.
我去接卡鲁瑟斯
I'll fetch Carruthers.
布伦纳萨塞特先生 我在想
Mr. Blennerhasset, I was wondering
我能不能请教一下你的专业知识
if I could ask your expertise on a matter?
当然可以
I don't see why not.
像你一样给尸体摆造型很简单吗
Is it easy to pose the bodies like you do?
他们都很僵硬
They're pretty lame.
我以前是殡葬业者
Well I previously worked as a mortician,
所以我有点优势
so I'm a bit of an advantage there,
我认为有着正确的训练
I suppose with the right training
想做到还是有可能的
it could be reasonable enough to do it.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
最近有几起死亡案件
See, there's been a couple of deaths recently
让我不禁开始思考
that got me wondering.
法官的女儿死于上周
The daughter of a judge last week
一位年轻的售货员 两天前死亡
and a young salesman, and only two days ago.
看起来是自杀
Suicide, it appears,
但尸体都被摆放成一个姿势
but the bodies are posed in the exact same position,
伤口也一样
with the same wounds.
很怪
Queer one.
是的 很悲剧
Yes, well, very tragic.
但是自杀不是我的专长
But alas, suicide is not my area of expertise.
祝你一天愉快 警探
G'day to you detective.
好吧
Right.
让掘墓人去处理棺材吧
Leave the coffin to the gravediggers.
这个口哨声可不是我们说好的
That wasn't the whistle we agreed to.
我被警卫抓到了 所以不得不发出更谨慎的口哨声
I got caught off guard and I had to give a more discreet whistle.
没有"更谨慎的口哨声"这么个东西
There's no such thing as a discreet whistle.
听着 你花钱只让我做一份工作
Look, you pay me for one job.
那份工作我做得最好
That's the job I do best.
不太好
Barely.
寻求帮助 他就可以在爱尔兰与世长辞了
Ask for help and he can sleep for Ireland.
你还是会这样 对吗
This is still what you do, is it?
哪样
What?
利用人们 然后抛弃他们
Use people and then discard them.
我猜你和掘墓人聊过了
So I assume you're talking about the gravedigger?
是的
I am.
但我自己也这么认为
But myself also.
在我们家 你是唯一一个
You were the only person in our family that showed
有兴趣鼓励我激发自己才能的人
any interest in encouraging my talents in just,
或者是鼓励我这个人
or me as a person.
之后的一天 我对你来说就没用了
And then one day you no longer had any use for me.
太冷酷无情了
That was cold.
对吗 叔叔
Wasn't it uncle?
事实并非如此
That was not what it seemed.
我很感激你的帮助
Now I am grateful for your help,
不是这样吗
isn't that something?
是吗
Is it?
叔叔
Uncle.
有的时候
From time to time,
我需要有人来帮我搬运设备
I am going to need someone to help carry my equipment,
偶尔协助我一下
and assist me occasionally.
你看起来很愿意学习 这就是我需要的
You seem willing to learn so that's something I suppose.
感谢您的邀请 布伦纳萨塞特
Thank you for the offer Mr. Blennerhasset,
我非常欣赏你的工作
I'm such an admirer of your work.
我只是
I just,
我需要让人们看到我不只是个掘墓人
I need to be regarded as more than just a gravedigger.
所以你不想要这份工作吗
So you don't want the job?
不 我想要 我真的...
No, I do. I really--
这对我来说就够了
That's all I need to hear.
不 请听他说完 叔叔
No. Please hear him out uncle.
我想我在这起可怕的事件中已经证明了自己
I think I've proven myself during that ghastly affair,
我是个值得信任的同伴
that I'm a trustworthy fellow,
作为你的助手 我应该得到你的信任
and I should be afforded that trust as your assistant,
而不是被看作肮脏的差遣小弟
and not as some filthy errand boy.
您能信任我吗 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Do I have that trust Mr. Blennerhasset?
可以
Yes.
只要你的工作是高水平的
As long as your work is of the highest standard.
会的
Oh, it will be.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you sir.
女士
Ma'am.
一如既往地感谢你 南希
Thank you as ever, Nancy.
看起来我又有一位助手了
It seems I'll have an assistant again.
在这个行业里 什么都不会持久
Well, nothing lasts forever in this business does it?
改变或许对我来说是好事
Oh, change might do me good.
给这个地方带来点生机
Bring bit of life to the place.
抱歉
Apologies.
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
我很抱歉 女士 我在找卫生间
I do apologize Miss, I was looking for the bathroom.
顺便一说 派对很精彩
Marvelous party by the way,
富有娱乐性 人们很友善
very entertaining, lovely people.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表