剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
对不起 你看过了吗
Sorry, you've seen them?
我们看了一整套
Oh, we saw the full spread.
真的吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
就是我们离开的原因
That's why we're leaving.
亨利不停地到处炫耀那些该死的东西
Henry won't stop flashing the bloody things around.
太过头了
It's just too much.
莫洛伊 你个该死的肮脏的生意人 过来
Molloy, you bloody filth merchant, get over here.
我们还有事要做
We've things to be doing.
快点
Come on, hup!
快走
Come on, now!
祝你好运
Best of luck.
你会需要的
You'll need it.
先生们 这位是莫洛伊
Gentlemen, this is Molloy.
他曾经是掘墓人
He used to be a gravedigger.
莫洛伊 这位是布♥什♥罗德·威克
Molloy, this here's Bushrod Whacker,
也是异域情调照片的供应商
purveyor of exotic photographs, as it so happens.
他曾在美国南北战争中服过役
Did some great service in the American Civil War, you know.
这位老家伙杀了多少人 想想就害怕
Dread to think how many men the old bastard has killed.
我也是
Me, too.
这位是路易·坎农
And this here is Louis Cannon.
他会成为印刷行业的大人物 记住我的话
He's going to be a big name in the print business, mark my words.
先生们
Gentlemen.
路易 莫洛伊是一流的摄影师
Louis, Molloy is one hell of a photographer.
如果他是一流的摄影师
If he's a hell of a photographer,
我们怎么不雇佣他呢
how come we didn't hire him?
我当时还没看过他的作品
Well, I hadn't seen his work at the time.
我等不及要看他拍的老奶奶的照片了
I cannot wait to see the job he did on old Granny.
你应该看过她摆的那姿势了
You should've seen her propped up there.
她看上去光彩四射 那个老婆娘
She looked bloody radiant, the old hag.
看看
Look.
看看他们脸上的表情
Look at the looks on their faces.
让人赞叹
I mean, marvel.
他们看上去非常兴奋
They look so bloody aroused,
而且振奋人心 我跟你们说
and arousing, let me tell you.
莫洛伊 我之前在你家的时候
Molloy, when you were out at the house
你应该提到你拍出了这样有激♥情♥的照片
you should've mentioned you did this manner of lusty picture.
是啊 但那会不太合适
Yeah, well, it might've been inappropriate,
考虑到你去世的祖母
on the account of your dead grandmother.
这些是你拍的吗
You took these?
是的
Yeah.
但其实是布伦纳萨塞特先生
But it was Mr. Blennerhasset who--
激发了这样的...
who aroused engagement in the...
闭嘴 接受赞美吧 小恶魔
Shut up and take a credit, dirty little devil.
我从未见过拍摄得如此美丽的性♥交♥
I have never seen intercourse photographed so beautifully.
非常感谢
Well, thanks very much.
这是我第一次拍摄...
I mean, it was me first time, uh, photographing...
性♥交♥ 是这样
intercourse, that is.
莫洛伊 拥有这般技巧的你不应该
Molloy, a man of your skill shouldn't resort
只为我那古怪的叔叔拍摄尸体照片
to taking photographs of corpses with my eccentric uncle.
拍一些人们都想看的照片
There is money to be made in pictures
可是十分赚钱的
people actually want to see,
而且路易
and Louis--
路易
Louis.
路易 你可以冲洗 对吗
Louis, you can get them out there, can't you?
我做一些特殊的出版物
Well, I make specialist publications.
规模比较小 但人们是很喜欢
It's a small operation, but there is an appetite
这种猎奇的照片 是吧
for the strange and bizarre in photography, eh?
失陪
'Scuse me.
如果你能做出一个
If you can get the right collection
不错的照片合辑 你就能赚到大钱
of photographs together, there's a fortune to be made.
威克不久以前带我们三个去过
Whacker here brought us three to a party
位于威克洛山区的一个聚会
up at the Wicklow Mountains not too long ago.
那是一个秘密聚会
Some sort of secret society.
本来不应该去的
Shouldn't have been there.
是的 我们也不应该谈论 所以别说了
No, and we're not s'posed to talk about it either, so let's not.
我们当时醉醺醺的
Ah, we were not the most sober trespassers,
要提前说明白了 是吧
it has to be said, eh?
真的非常好 非常好
Mighty nice, mighty.
堕落的场合 狂野而堕落
Scenes of debauched, wildness debauched.
然后我偷了一个非常疯狂的相册
Anyway, I stole this mad, mad photograph album--
别再说那个相册了 兄弟
Shut up about the photo album, man.
你们俩能不能都闭嘴
Hey, why don't you both shut up?
莫洛伊 威克说鬼魂摄影
Molloy, Whacker was saying there's big money
在美国可以赚到大钱
in ghost photography in America.
坎农的妻子 可怜的乔斯琳上个月去世了
And Cannon's wife, poor Jocelyn, died last month.
从楼梯上摔了下来
Fell down the stairs, she did.
我还能感到她的存在
It is like I can still feel her presence in the house.
我知道您的意思 坎农先生
I actually know what you mean, Mr. Cannon.
我想这可能是个捕捉到
I thought it might be a good opportunity
她幽灵身影的好机会
to capture some manner of apparition.
我会捕捉到的
I'll capture it.
我是说拍照片
The photograph, I mean.
鬼魂摄影是我非常感兴趣的领域
Spirit photography's an area I'm very interested in.
我并不是个怀疑派
I'm not a cynic, you know?
我认为我们身边是有鬼魂的
I think there are spirits among us.
我不能保证我会拍到什么 但是...
I can't guarantee that I'll capture something, but...
我会尽力的
Do me best.
我们就看看莫洛伊先生的本事吧
Let's see what Mr. Molloy can do.
很好
Mighty.
我会取消一些工作的
I'll make some cancellations.
天啊 非常感谢
Jeez, thanks very much.
喝杯酒吧
Well, have a drink.
莫洛伊 喝酒
Molloy, drink.
都来吧
Come on, now.
非常感谢 先生们
Thanks very much, gentlemen.
干杯
Slainte.
干杯
Slainte.
谢谢 谢谢 很好
Thank you, thank you, lovely.
那么你打算怎么召唤鬼魂呢
And, uh, how're you planning on conjuring the ghost?
孩子 你觉得这个怎么样
Son, how do you think?
他们在坎农的家里组织了一场降神会
They've organized a seance in Cannon's house.
鬼魂女王
由她来主导
She'll do the job.
她名叫伊娃·兰伯特
Well, her name's Eva Lambert.
我觉得她是一位灵媒
Look, I think-- I think she's a medium.
这上面写着 "灵...
It says, uh, like, it says, "spirit--
"灵性降神会"...
"spiritual seance" on a...
莫洛伊
Molloy.
我来说吧
Let me.
伊娃·兰伯特
Eva Lambert,
或者她喜欢被称作"鬼魂女王"
or the Ghost Queen as she likes to be known.
一位非常有名的灵媒 甚至可以说是臭名昭著
A very well-known medium, notorious even.
戏剧界对她很有研究
In theatrical circles she's very carefully studied.
这只是因为
Yeah, but that's only, that's only
他们想看她是不是编的
because they want to see, like, if she makes it up.
没错 看起来她没这种能力
That's it: it doesn't look like she does.
从她的降神会里出来的人都十分痛苦
People emerge from her seances thoroughly distressed.
亨利的爱好真是奇怪 对吗
Henry has very strange interests, doesn't he?
你想让你这种说法不被公之于众吗
Do you want that comment to pass unremarked on?
回到你的话题上 莫洛伊
Back to your proposition, Molloy.
我知道
I know...
鬼魂摄影 比你的风格更能吸引眼球
that spirit photography, it's a bit more sensationalistic than your style.
所以我觉得我可以自己拍摄
So I thought I might undertake the shoot by myself.
我可以动用这笔钱
And I could do with the money, so.
鬼魂摄影只不过是运用了双重曝光技术
Well, spirit photography is merely the double-exposure technique.
只是江湖骗子的把戏罢了
It's just the work of charlatans.
如果你捕捉到了真实的呢
What if you capture something real?
那就不是江湖骗子了
You're not being a charlatan.
告诉我 莫洛伊 你为什么如此相信鬼魂
Tell me, Molloy, why are you so desperate to believe in ghosts?
这个想法很能安慰人
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表