剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
别担心 卡鲁瑟斯
Don't worry, Carruthers boy.
我们来把你救出来
We'll get you outta this.
我没事
Oh, I'm all right.
我需要你慢一点
I just needed you to all slow down.
为什么
Why?
这样我就能把故事讲清楚
So I can tell the story clearly.
因为这是非常紧急的事
Because it's a matter of great urgency.
这是什么
What is this?
南希
Nancy.
这里是照相馆
It's a photo studio.
不明显吗
Is it not obvious?
安妮 走啊
Ann, come on, go!
走啊
Move!
我觉得她不想走
I don't think she's movin'.
她不走
She's not movin'.
我们可能要步行了
Think we gotta go on foot.
我们赶快
Let's make haste.
别动
Don't move.
你也动不了多少
Well, not that you can move much.
你可以又踢又叫 南希
I mean, you could kick and scream all you want, Nancy,
但我们在威克洛山区的深处
but we're in the middle of the bloody Wicklow mountains,
所以祝你好运
so best of luck to you.
你杀了我哥哥
You murdered my brother.
我像杀猪一样把他杀了 没错
Oh, I slaughtered him like a pig, yes,
但他偷走了
but he stole a photo album
我还没来得及完成的相册
I didn't get a chance to complete.
那是一笔佣金
And that was a commission, you know.
我需要钱
I need to get paid.
还有许多待填满的空白页
So many empty pages left to be filled.
我没拿你的相册
I don't have your album.
我知道
I know.
别担心
Don't worry,
我的雇主已经加倍努力 想拿回来
my employers have doubled their efforts to get it back,
让我能毫无顾虑地继续我的工作
leaving me free to continue my work.
你真是个罕见的混♥蛋♥
You're a rare type of bastard.
南希
Oh Nancy,
我是最罕见的混♥蛋♥
the rarest bastard going.
你在都柏林可找不到我这种混♥蛋♥
You wouldn't find a bastard like me in any old corner of Dublin.
你真是个好作品 南希
You really were a good crack, Nancy.
你真令人兴奋
You're an absolute tonic.
我不知道你这张脸蛋是怎么打扮出来的
I don't know how you managed it coming from that shower.
我猜一直以来都是布罗克打扮的
Brock managed it, I suppose, for the longest time.
你还是他助手的时候
When you were his assistant.
我们本能过上美满的生活
We could've had a lovely life.
如果他能不对我的爱好指指点点的话
If only he weren't so judgmental about my habits.
他将我带入了他的世界
He brought me into his world,
然后又从我身边夺走
and then he took it all away from me.
现在我要从他身边夺走
Now I'm going to take it from him.
已经被夺走了
It's already been taken away.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see that?
他在过去的十年里一直在哀痛
He's been mourning it for the last 10 years.
他没有毁掉你的生活 你毁了他的生活
He didn't ruin your life, you ruined his.
那好吧
Well then,
是时候让他摆脱痛苦了
it's time to put him out of his misery, isn't it?
既然我已经精通了摄像技巧
Now that I've mastered my trade,
是时候接管死亡摄影行业了
it's time to take over the death photography business.
长江后浪推前浪 这是基本规律
The apprentice becomes the master, the way it should be.
最后
And then finally.
老天啊
For fuck's sake.
他们从窗户翻了出去
They went out through the window,
你们从前门闯进来
youse came battering through the door,
就成了现在这个局面
and here we are.
现在
Now.
既然你们已经知道了
Consider this a surrender
这些谋杀案都与我无关
safe in the knowledge
你们可以把这当做我投降了
that I am an innocent man in all this murder.
而且
And,
布伦纳萨塞特先生说我可以把这本相册委托给你
Mr. Blennerhasset said I could entrust this photo album to you.
把这俩人抓起来
Men, take these boys in.
是 长官 快走
Yes sir. Come on, you.
快走
Come on now.
进去 请自便
Get in there now, and make yourself nice and comfortable.
我能来杯咖啡吗
Can I get a cup of coffee?
这里可不是这样的
That's not how it works around here at all, boy.
谋杀案嫌犯可没咖啡喝
Murder suspects don't get coffee.
他们告诉我你是唯一值得相信的人
They told me you're the only one I should trust,
所以如果我要交代
so if I'm gonna talk,
我们需要许多咖啡
we're gonna need plenty of it.
里根
Regan?
罗珀告诉我嫌犯帮助布伦纳萨塞特
Roper tells me the suspect helped Blennerhasset
和莫洛伊逃脱 他们去救人了
and Molloy escape for some rescue operation?
是的 长官
Yes sir.
但我想审问威克先生
But I want to question Mr. Whacker here.
找到那俩人
Find those men.
威克先生哪儿都去不了
Mr. Whacker's not going anywhere.
你们中肯定有人知道
Surely one of you fuckers
怎么做一杯像样的咖啡
knows how to make a decent cup of coffee.
还记得他是怎么给你们打扮 给你们摆正方向
Remember how he'd dress you up and give you direction,
你们很喜欢
and you loved it,
但你们从没注意到我 你们的观众
and yet you never noticed me, your audience.
你确实不引人注意
You're distinctly unmemorable.
看看你现在
Look at you now.
你的目光无法从我身上移开
You can't keep your eyes off of me.
我觉得你可能会认识我
I thought you might recognize me,
但我很高兴你不认识
but I was glad when you didn't.
这样我就知道他没有把我的秘密说出去
I knew then that he'd kept all of my secrets.
如果车夫朝我的方向赶来 你就把他拿下
Now if the coachman moves against me, you take him.
但你落入了沃德利的陷阱
But you're in Vaudry's trap.
如果他一刀捅进你的喉咙怎么办
What if he just jams a knife in your throat there and then?
这不是他的风格
That's not his style.
卡鲁瑟斯 如果他们去找杀手了
Carruthers, if they're engaging with a killer,
你必须告诉我
you have to tell me.
我们需要派都柏林警♥察♥局的人过去
We need DMP men there.
如果他们想要都柏林警♥察♥局的人
If they wanted DMP men there,
就会有都柏林警♥察♥局的人
there'll be DMP men there.
着火了
There's a fire!
把门打开 着火了
Open the goddamn door, fire!
着火了
Fire!
别动
Don't fuckin' move.
救我出去
Get me outta here!
着火了
Fire!
后退 后退
Get back, get back!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
叫消防队
Call the fire brigade.
叫消防队
Call the fire brigade!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
该死
Fuckin...
我觉得你在等我
I think you're expecting me.
看看你变得多勇敢
Look how brave you've become.
南希 我很抱歉
Oh Nancy, I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我应该把你介绍给我认识的渣男 珀西
I should've introduced you to my beau, Percy.
看看这张脸
Look at that face.
这是幅巨作
Now that is a picture.
这是幅大作
That's a right picture.
你已经发展成谋杀了 约翰
So you've progressed to murders, John.
和玷污尸体相比 这算是质的飞跃
Quite the leap from defiling corpses.
那只不过是侮辱 对吧
That's merely an insult, yes?
你无需知道
You don't need to know.
一直都是你在拿主意 叔叔
That's been your strategy all along, Uncle,
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表