剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
法雷里 召集大家
Farrelly, round up the boys,
我们要突袭了
we're goin' on a raid.
别 现在可别冲进去
No, don't go burstin' in now.
我没告诉你她很恼怒吗
Didn't I tell ya she was vexed?
你给我闭嘴
Shut up, you.
行吧 把这位朋友带下去
Right, put our little friend down there a minute
我先确认是否安全
until I see if it's safe.
别跟任何人说话 好吗
Don't talk to any of them, all right?
叔叔
Uncle!
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
见到你真高兴
So good to see ya.
你也被绑♥架♥了吗
Have you been kidnapped too?
说实话 我也不知道
I can't honestly tell.
他们说了许多故弄玄虚的话
There's been a lot of salty doublespeak.
我脑子有点晕
I can't quite get my head around.
我让你等着我
I told you to wait!
但伯蒂先找到我的 不是吗
Yeah well Bertie got to me first, didn't he?
他为什么要抓你 卡鲁瑟斯
And why is he after you, Carruthers?
我卖♥♥给他一些雪貂
Over some ferrets I sold him.
而实际上他收到的是
And what did he really get?
猫
Cats.
所以你就让这条疯狗来追我
So then you sent that bulldog after me.
我总得给伯蒂一点好处
I had to give Bertie somethin'.
我告诉他我在等一个摄影师
I told him I was waitin' for a photographer,
是莫洛伊的同事 所以他在那儿等你
an associate of Molloy, so he waited for you.
你还真是好人啊 卡鲁瑟斯
How very kind of you, Carruthers.
我们又团聚了 不是吗
Well, we're reunited again, aren't we?
这个小姑娘是莫洛伊的妹妹 莉莉
The little one's Molloy's sister, Lily.
她跟莫洛伊一样 都是被这伙黑帮绑♥架♥来的
The gang kidnapped her like they kidnapped Molloy.
她是不是很招人喜欢
Isn't she a dote?
她告诉我你是怎么评价他的了
Yeah, and she told me what you said about him.
瞅你那德行 瘦干混♥蛋♥
The cheek of ya, ya lanky fuck.
我并没有指责过他什么...
I did not accuse him of any--
来自城里的贫民区
Coming from a low part of town
所以他更有可能偷窃
so he'd be more likely to steal.
南希可真能插嘴
Nancy putting words in my mouth.
说实话 你穿成那样
Anyway, how do you expect
怎么能指望别人相信你呢
to be believed in that get up, honestly.
是的 根本没可能
Yeah, not a hope.
我伪装成了一个闪光屋[妓院]女郎
I'm disguised as a Flash House girl,
是比较高级的那种
that's the classier one.
先令屋[也是妓院]女郎是比较廉价的那种
The Shilling House girls are the cheaper ones.
是一样的工作 维奥莱特
It's the same job, Violet.
维奥莱特
Violet?
你说你叫维奥莱特
You've called yourself Violet?
是的 我这么说是为了能找到莫洛伊
Yes, well I just did it in order to better find Molloy.
补充一句 我找到了
Which I did, I might add.
所以要感谢维奥莱特
So thank you Violet.
我只想找回我的相机
Well, all I really want is my camera back.
为什么在你哥哥手上
Now why does your brother have it?
他是个摄影师
He's a photographer.
他不是
He is not.
我才是摄影师
I am a photographer.
我是他的老板 布罗克·布伦纳萨塞特
His boss, Brock Blennerhasset,
遗体纪念摄影师
memorial photographer.
有谁现在能告诉我
Now will someone please tell me
到底是怎么回事
what the hell is goin' on?
好吧 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Right, so, Mr. Blennerhasset,
在这些小屋里
in these kip houses,
有很多事在发生
there's a lot of goin's on goin' on, yeah.
说的再具体一点...
Am I paintin' ya a picture of...
性♥交♥
Intercourse.
完全正确
Exactly.
性♥交♥
Intercourse?
哪种性♥交♥
What sort of intercourse?
别在这里待得太舒服了
Don't be gettin' too cozy here.
还有工作要做
There's work to be done.
伯蒂 如果我把雪貂给你 你会放我走吗
Bertie, if I get ya the ferrets, will you let me go?
给过你机会了
You had your fuckin' chance.
妈 这就是另一个家伙
This is the other fella, ma.
你操她的动作要慢一点 乔
You have to be ridin' her slower than that, Joe,
你不能太快
you can't be ridin' her fast.
你不能在结束之前就射了
You don't want to be blowin' up before we're done.
听专家的 乔
Listen to the expert, Joe.
不然我把你的蛋蛋切下来扔到利菲河里去
Or I'll cut your balls off and throw them in the Liffey.
所以 这就是来探视的另一个摄影师
So, this is the other photo man come snoopin'.
你知道那位年轻人莫洛伊的手艺吗
You know the handiwork of young Molloy over there.
我很清楚
Oh I know it well.
因为我是他的助手
For I am his assistant.
我来找他 现在我找到他了
I came lookin' for him and now I've found him.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm most happy to help.
布伦纳萨塞特 我的好帮手
Ah, Blennerhasset, me good man.
莫洛伊 你刚才说什么来着
Molloy, what was it you were sayin' again
为了画面借位
about pretendin' for the picture?
是的 画面
The picture, the picture,
画面会变模糊 如果他...
the picture will blur if he...
他得保持他的
He has to stand there with his,
丁丁在她体内
with his Mickey in her
保持这个姿势
and hold the pose.
他软下去了
He's gone soft now.
我又软了 太太
I've gone soft again, missus.
硬起来 乔
Stiffen up, Joe.
我们可没时间陪软男玩
We haven't got time for soft Mickeys.
我们得在警♥察♥们离开之前
We have to get Bella back downstairs
把贝拉送回到楼下
before the army officers are out.
她是我最好的姑娘
She's me best girl.
不能把她整晚时间浪费在你的海绵宝宝上
Can't be wastin' her all night on your spongy lad.
骑到他上面来 贝拉
Now, lap up his there, Bella.
事情不是你想的那样
This is not what it looks like.
你得慢慢地动 乔
You'll have to ride her slower, Joe.
他们抓走了我妹妹
They've taken my sister.
看我是怎么指导他们的
Look how I have them mounted.
你是个调皮的女人 穆尔格鲁夫人
Ah, you're a wicked woman, Mrs. Mulgrew.
让她骑在他身上
Up on top of him there she is.
我绝对想不到这一招
I would have never thought of that.
我不知不觉地就让自己陷入了犯罪团伙
I have unwittingly left myself prone to criminal gangs.
快点 我们可没时间了
Come on, we haven't got all day.
对的 你跪下
Right, on your knees.
背对着他
Back at him from behind.
看 他们像狗一样交♥配♥
Look, ridin' like dogs they are.
你真是磨人的小妖精 穆尔格鲁夫人
Nasty devil, Mrs. Mulgrew.
狗就是这样在大街上交♥配♥的
Exactly how the dogs would be out in the street, ridin' away.
我们不需要别的姿势
We're not wantin' for options.
贴近你的头发一些
Stick it up into your hair a bit.
你摆太多蜡烛了 把它们拿走
You've too many candles, get rid of them.
我知道 我不知道自己在干什么
I know, I don't know what I'm doing.
我已经拖延了好几个小时了
I've been stalling for hours.
莫洛伊 你摆的蜡烛比基♥督♥城还多
Molloy, you've more candles than Christchurch.
照得这里蓬荜生辉
Have the place done up beautiful.
乔已经硬得不能再硬了
Joe is as hard as we're going to get him.
现在 像个爷们一样去拍照
Now take the photo like a good man.
好的 夫人
Yes ma'am.
好姑娘 你做得很棒
Good girl, you're doin' great.
请别戳穿我
Please don't give me away.
我还得在这里生活下去
I have to live around these people
但你现在能小声地
but if you can just quietly give me
给我一点指导吗
some advice at the moment.
我应该开除你
Fire you is what I should do.
但我可以协助你拍照
But I'm willing to assist you in this shoot.
但愿我们能活着出去
And hope that perhaps maybe we get out of here alive.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表