剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
Were you followed?
我不知道
I don't know.
这种时候我感觉所有人都在盯着我
It's one of those days where it seems like everybody's watching you.
相册在哪儿
Where's the album?
什么叫相册在哪儿
What do you mean where's the album?
你拿着相册呢
You have the album.
该死
Oh, goddammit.
在坎农家的时候有人偷走了
Well, somebody stole it at Cannon's house.
你的叔叔和妹妹呢
What about your uncle, your sister?
他们为什么会拿走
What would they want with it?
那些照片是摄影界的《卡拉瓦乔》
Those things are like Caravaggios of photography.
有大把的利润
Very lucrative.
你要做到的就是守规矩
All you had to do is behave,
而你没有 你就是个业余的
and no, you're a god damn amateur.
当然了
Obviously, yes.
但这突然间变得严重了 威克
But this got very serious all of a sudden, Whacker.
如果你们没毁了我 我能捞一大笔
Could have made a fortune if you fuckers hadn't ruined me.
那你就不该带我们去
You shouldn't have bloody brought us, then.
我对威克洛山区这种穷乡僻壤的地方不熟悉
Well, I don't know my way around rural fucking Wicklow, do I?
紫罗兰
Violets!
我要去找相册
I'm finding that album.
你疯了吗
Have you gone absolutely mad, man?
适可而止吧
Leave well enough alone!
我说了 紫罗兰
Violets, I said!
我要离开这个倒霉的国家
I'm getting the hell out of this godforsaken country.
紫罗兰
Violets!
我们得告诉他们我们没有
We have to let them know we don't have it!
紫罗兰和玫瑰
Violets and roses!
你怎么样 莫德
How are you, Maud?
哈里
Oh, Harry.
我亲爱的
My old segocia.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
我猜你没在附近看到美国人吧
Suppose you didn't see an American around these parts, did you?
是吗
Oh yeah?
老人吗
Older fellow?
看起来很正式
Looked official?
我可能见过
I might have.
走了一会儿了 哈里
About gone a minute now, Harry.
应该不难找到
Shouldn't be too hard to spot.
吁 吁
Whoa, stand, stand.
吁
Whoa, stand.
先生 你想让我检查一下里面吗
Sir, do you want me to check inside?
不用 莫洛伊 你回家吧
No Molloy, you go home.
卡鲁瑟斯和我来处理
Carruthers and I will deal with this.
你想让我做什么 先生
What do you want me to do, sir?
你跟我来
Right, you come with me
带上你喜欢的那跟棍子
and bring that stick you're fond of
如果看到了什么 就吹口哨
and whistle if you see anything.
南希
Nancy?
南希
Nancy!
卡鲁瑟斯 怎么了
Carruthers, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
那你为什么吹口哨
Well why did you whistle?
因为没什么不对
Because there's nothing wrong.
我跟你说 如果有什么不对再吹口哨
I told you to whistle if something was wrong.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死的人
Bloody man.
叔叔
Uncle?
你的旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
挺好的
Oh, well enough.
莉莉
Lilly!
妈
Ma!
莉莉
Lilly!
天啊
Oh Jesus.
谢天谢地
Oh thank Christ.
妈在哪儿
Where's Ma?
她和比利在一起
She's staying with Billy.
这里有人吗
Was someone in here?
是的
Yeah.
他现在走了
He's gone now.
你在拍照片
You're taking fucking photographs.
这也太危险了
How dangerous can it be?
拿好你的东西
Get your things.
亨利怎么样
How's Henry?
亨利身体不好
Henry's in rough shape.
多不好
How rough?
就像这杯水和以前一样多
The same amount of drinking as usual,
但喝起来很悲伤
it's just sad drinking.
莉莉
Ah Lilly.
你个小可爱
You little dote.
你怎么样 维奥莱特
Well how are you, Violet?
我觉得我们家不安全
I don't think our home's very safe.
我们今晚能住这里吗
Is it fine if we stay here tonight?
你们可以住我的房♥间
You can have my room.
南希
Nancy.
我就睡这里
I'll sleep down here.
我们住在一间房♥里就行
We'll both share the same room, like.
头对着脚
Yeah, tops and tails.
会很好的
It'll be grand.
厨房♥在哪儿
Where's the kitchen?
下楼 楼梯后面
Downstairs at the back.
你自便
Help yourself.
会的 谢谢
I will, thanks.
我知道了 这是流浪汉的家
Home for waifs and strays, I see.
这个相册
This photo album.
你知道吗
You know about it?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
亨利
Henry.
他告诉我了相册和细节
He told me all about it, and its owner.
他说是一个组织
An organization, he said.
非常有野心的一个组织
A very ambitious one.
听着 委托制♥作♥这本相册的人
Look, whoever commissioned this album
都是非常病态 危险的人
are very sick, dangerous people.
或者说是有钱有权的人
Or very rich and very powerful,
应该与秘密组织有关
which tends to be the case with secret societies.
亨利拿走了 但他们认为在车尔尼那
Henry took it, but they thought Chorney had it.
然后他们认为在坎农那
Then they thought Cannon had it.
他们现在认为在谁那
Who do they think has it now?
在你们中的一人手里
One of you has it?
降神会上拿走的
Took it at the seance.
我偷走的
I stole it.
我不小心偷走的
I accidentally stole it.
但销毁了
But it's destroyed, weren't it?
没错 我们销毁了
It's true, we did.
应该会结束这场不幸的事件了
It should put an end to this unfortunate business.
别讲童话故事了
Away with the fairies.
被下毒了
Properly poisoned.
晕乎乎的
Off our chops.
兰伯特姐妹
Lambert sisters.
机智的婊♥子♥
Shifty whores.
你们肯定不是第一个喝果汁中毒的人
You wouldn't be the first person to go wilding that maggot juice.
我能想象得到
Oh, I can only imagine.
你们都产生了幻觉
So, you were all hallucinating,
天翻地覆
all hell breaks loose,
然后这个叫威克的家伙掏出了一把枪
and then this Whacker fellow pulls out a gun?
是的 我不得不把他摔倒在地
Yeah, I had to tackle him to the ground.
然后我们收拾了我们的设备
Then we pack up our equipment.
立刻离开了
And left immediately.
你说我们离开的时候你看到了谁
You said you saw someone as we were leaving?
只是卡鲁瑟斯
Oh, that was just Carruthers.
我被幻觉所困扰
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表