剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
I was merely plagued with visions.
你们都是
You all were.
所以才很难看清楚到底发生了什么
That's why it's so hard to get a clear picture of what happened.
我有个主意 警探
I have an idea, detective.
有吗
You do?
是个理论
It's a theory.
这俩孩子还没从昨晚的恶作剧中清醒过来
These tots still aren't quite right from last night's shenanigans.
我们应该让他们睡一觉
We should let them sleep.
然后你和我可以单独聊聊
Then you and I can talk privately.
我很乐意
I'd be very grateful.
你要去你的书房♥吗 叔叔
Are you going to your study, uncle?
不 我们回去更合适的地方 南希
No, we'll go somewhere more appropriate, Nancy.
据我发现
As I discovered,
我的侄子有个摄影团伙
my nephew has a little photography ring,
和这个威克走得太近了
got in a little too deep with this Whacker fellow,
于是他们之间吵了起来
so some sort of manner of quarrel broke out between them.
所以恶作剧完全是因为这些令人厌恶的照片
So shenanigans really over a few distasteful photographs.
摄影团伙的两名成员
Two members of this photography ring
现在因为这些恶作剧死了
are now dead due to these shenanigans.
我认为是自杀
Suicides, I thought?
不 我不在上你的道了
No, not following that path anymore.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你对这种堕落的摄影作品市场的看法
Well, your theories on the market for this sort of depraved photography
看起来是真的
seem to be true.
我拿走的那张照片
That photograph I poached,
死者身上有一朵黑玫瑰
the subject had a black rose pinned on him.
黑玫瑰在遗体纪念摄影里十分常见
Black rose is very common in memorial photography.
是吗
Is it?
是的 是死亡的象征
Yes, a symbol of death.
或是失去所爱之人
Or lost love.
是的
Yes.
你有原因才会拍照 对吗
Take a photograph for a reason, don't you?
为了纪念什么事
To commemorate something.
我猜研究死亡的相似性
Well, studying the likeness of death
能给我们慰藉
gives us comfort, I suppose.
我们能看到什么在等着我们
We can see what awaits us.
你觉得你能抓住灵魂吗 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Do you feel that you capture the soul, Mr. Blennerhasset?
我能
Yes I do, in a way.
我永远保存着我死者的精华
Yes, I preserve the essence of my subjects forever.
那个杀手吗
That killer.
他可能也有同样的想法
He might have the same idea.
很有可能
He might very well, you know.
那个美国人 威克先生
The American, Mr. Whacker, took a great interest
对拍摄死人很感兴趣
in photographing the dead.
他说 在我的工作中 有两个锡版
In some of my work, he said, two tintypes.
他怎么拿到的
How'd he get them?
我也很困惑
That's what I found troubling.
他说他有办法
He said he had ways.
然后他疯了 拿着一把枪乱打一气
Then he became all incensed and started waving a gun around.
我觉得他不怎么控制他的情绪
I think he's a man who's not really in control of his emotions.
眼线在随时恭候我的命令
Ears are starting to listen to me down the yard,
但我不相信眼线
but I'm not sure I trust the ears.
我觉得车尔尼死得太容易了
I think Chorney's death was just too convenient.
你就是这样吗 警探
Is that what you are, detective?
怀疑你的同事们
Suspicious of your colleagues?
我只是觉得有人想隐瞒什么
I just feel someone's trying to cover something up.
很高兴不是你
Just glad it's not you.
为什么会是我
Why would it be me?
有种感觉
Just got the sense that you
你不会太配合
weren't being too cooperative.
不
Oh, no.
没什么能向你提供的
Merely had nothing to offer you.
现在你我的目光一致
And now I see things as you see them,
我很乐意帮助你
I'm happy to be of assistance.
如果是威克的同党
If it is this Whacker fellow,
杀了这些人 掩盖了这一切
murdering all these people and covering it up,
你为什么要去纪念呢
why would you want to commemorate that?
警探 我想你低估了娱乐的吸引力
Detective, I think you sorely underestimate the appeal of entertainment.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
是的 而且他很开心
Yes, and quite happily I might add
这是个很好的转变
which makes a nice change.
你把一切都告诉他了吗
Did you tell him everything?
是的
Yes, I did.
我告诉他亨利的朋友
I told him of Henry's friends
以及他的摄影团伙
and the little photography ring.
我告诉他了
I told him.
相册你也告诉他了吗
And the photo album, did you tell him about that?
我把一切都告诉他了
I told him everything.
希望如此 叔叔
I hope so, uncle.
因为你想躲避的不是一直嗡嗡叫的蜜蜂
Because it's not a buzzing bee you're trying to evade.
有人在死去
People are dying.
如果这件事暴露出去 肯定能吸引大众的兴趣
There'd be great public interest if this gets out, that's for certain.
里根会处理的 和以前一样
Regan will deal with this, as always.
我只想拍照
I would just prefer to take photographs.
你们过得挺好吧
Did all right for yourselves, didn't you?
亨利
Henry.
他们想要回去
They want it back.
我发誓我卖♥♥给威克了
I sold it to Whacker, I swear.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果威克没有
If Whacker doesn't have it.
你不要去找南希和叔叔
Now you leave Nancy and uncle alone.
他们与此事无关
They have nothing to do with this.
你们都是骗子
Liars, all of you.
不不
No, no!
我不想让南希看到这个
I don't want Nancy to see this.
别担心
Just don't worry.
我不想让别人知道相册在我手里
I don't want anyone to know I've got it.
确保它从此消失
Just make sure it disappears.
希望这件事的余温也就此消退
And hopefully the rest of this will all disappear, too.
希望如此
Hope so soon.
谢谢你 莫洛伊
Thank you, Molloy.
我们的雇主 先生
Our employers, sir.
想让我们停止寻找
Want us to stop looking.
事情变得太乱了
It's getting too messy.
说从现在开始他们自己处理
Said they'll take care of it themselves, now.
他们说他们不会付我们钱
They said they won't be paying us.
是他们丢了相册
It was them who lost the album.
我知道 但我希望
I know, but I would hope sir
这次能结束
that this will be an end to it, now.
我结束不了
Not for me.
早上好 南希
Good morning, Nancy.
早上好 叔叔
Good morning, uncle.
莫洛伊
Molloy.
早上好 南希
Morning, Nancy.
今天的预约者是个年轻的孩子
So today's appointment, it's a young child,
小格雷丝·麦考利斯特
little Grace McCalister.
死于白喉
Died of virulent diptheria.
天啊 可怜的小家伙
Jeez, the poor little thing.
是的
Yes.
她的父母在她活着的时候
Her parents never had a chance to have her photograph
没机会给她拍张照
taken while she was alive.
所以九点要见麦考利斯特夫妇
So Mr. And Mrs. McCalister are expecting us at nine.
莫洛伊 你什么时候出去的 你见到卡鲁瑟斯了吗
Molloy, when you were outside did you see Carruthers?
见到了 就在马车上
Yes, just on the buggy.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表