剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
看看我成什么样子了 谢谢你啊
and look where it's gotten me, thank you kindly.
你一直没觉得我死了 对吗
I was never dead to you, was I?
你死了
You were.
我从没上报你
I never reported you.
我从没提过你
I never spoke of you.
我不允许你的轻率之举
And I refused to let your indiscretions
毁掉我的名声
ruin my reputation.
很好 布罗克
Goodness, Brock.
你变得异常阴暗
You've become fierce gloomy, haven't you?
或许你不该解雇我
Maybe you shouldn't have kicked me onto the streets.
你原来确实是疯狂的恶魔 约翰
Well, you did turn out to be a deranged fiend, John.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
我有着现在的压力 可没法冷静
Well, I wasn't as calm under pressure as I am now.
我非常善于等待时机
I've gotten terribly good at biding my time,
等待最佳时机
waiting for the perfect moment,
等待最高佣金
waiting for the right commission.
不
No.
不行
No.
你现在可不能扮英雄
You don't get to play the hero now.
你有过机会
You had your chance.
把她放了 约翰
Let her go, John.
把她放了 我来替她
Let her go, and I will take her place.
不会伤害到你 南希
No harm will come to you, Nancy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
放过我吧
Spare me.
诺尔斯 把她带进来
Knowles, bring her in.
我以为你会放她走
I thought you would let her go.
不
Oh, no.
我只是想给你点希望
I just wanted to get your hopes up.
有趣吗
Isn't that funny?
诺尔斯
Knowles.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret that.
我后悔许多事
Well, I regret a lot of things, so.
放心 这不是我想记录下的回忆
Rest assured, this isn't a memory
亲爱的布罗克
that I'll need to photograph, dear Brock.
我会永远记住的
I'll remember it for as long as I live.
布罗克 拜托
Brock, please.
我的死亡不会让这一切消失
Me dying won't make this go away.
他们知道我们 知道一切
They know about us, about everything.
闭嘴 约翰
Quiet, John.
这次轮到你了
This is your time.
放手吧
Let it go.
放手吧 约翰
Shh, let it go John.
我们该怎么告诉大家
Well what are we supposed to tell people?
那个混♥蛋♥自燃了
That the fucker spontaneously combusted?
这个混♥蛋♥
This fucker.
这个混♥蛋♥
That fucker!
你杀了他
You killed him.
是意外
It was an accident.
是吗
Was it?
是的
Yes.
我把马夫栓在外面了
I have the coachman trussed up outside.
他哪儿都去不了了
He's not moving anywhere.
我想拍张照片
I would like to take a photograph.
为了纪念一下
Just a small commemoration.
我不想扯上关系
I want no part of this.
我们得警告里根
We need to warn Regan
这个满是疯子的组织
about this organization of psychopaths.
我们不说 莫洛伊
No we don't, Molloy.
不说吗
No?
你没长记性吗
Have you not learned your lesson?
约翰·珀西·沃德利死了
John Percy Vaudry is dead.
他对我的仇恨也没了
And his vendetta against me is dead.
我们不用与他的雇主做对
Now we don't need to antagonize his employers.
我们看到他们尽全力来掩盖他们的罪行
We've seen the lengths they go to to cover up their atrocities.
你想让我们帮他们继续掩盖吗
And you want us to help them cover it up, even more?
这会保护我们
This will protect us.
你是说保护你的名声吧
Protect your reputation, you mean.
还有你 南希
And you, Nancy.
以我古怪的方式 我一直想保护你的安全
In my own odd way, I've always tried to keep you safe.
所以我把你们两个都解雇了
That's why I sent you both away,
为了不让你们有危险
to keep you from danger.
你管这叫没危险吗
That's what you call this?
好吧
All right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
但这些人 不管他们是谁
But these people, whoever they are,
如果他们觉得我们是个威胁
if they think that we're a threat,
他们会针对我们和我们所爱之人的
they will strike against us, and our loved ones.
所以这算是个警告 不要来招惹我们
So this might serve as a warning to leave us alone.
如果里根拿着相册 那...
But if Regan has the photo album, it's--
那就成为了他的问题 而不是我们的
Then they become his problem, not ours.
你做你该做的吧
You do what you need to do.
我来处理他
I'll do this.
真棒 我让你去干这徒劳无功的事
Good man, freed up for your wild goose chase
弗雷迪 这就是我为什么...
Freddy and this is why I--
我有一本谋杀摄影的相册
I had an album of murder photography.
罗珀 你看过了
Roper, you saw it.
是的 我看了一眼 但有可能是假的
Yeah, I caught a glimpse, but it could've been a fake.
你非要看到一切事情摆在你面前
Look, do you have to have everything in color
你才会去做决定吗
in front of your eyes before you make judgment?
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You absolute fuckin' pox of a man.
弗雷迪
Freddy!
文明点
Language!
现在有什么证据
All right, where is this proof now?
起了场火
Right, there was a fire.
然后整本相册
Oh yeah, and the collection of photographs
就从你手里消失了
just disappeared, disappeared on you?
你不要以为有时候我或许
Do you not fuckin' think that sometimes that maybe,
只是或许 查到了大案
just maybe, I'm onto something big,
有些人为了封口
and someone is trying to kill these fuckers
把这些人杀了
from stoppin' em talking.
你把这些外国疯子抓起来
You are dragging foreign lunatics into custody
困在自己的牢房♥里
where they're being left to their own devices
害得他们死去
and killing themselves!
把这一切收拾干净了
Now clean this mess up, man.
天啊
God's sake!
天啊 我真希望这就结束了
Jesus, I hope that's the end of it now.
相册消失了了
The album vanished.
我的案子也完了
Like me case.
或者说像美♥国♥佬♥一样 燃烧殆尽了
Or gone up in smoke like the Yank.
你现在可以确定他不是幕后主使
You can be sure now he's not behind it,
他在城市的停尸房♥里被烧成灰烬
and he burnt to a cinder down in the city morgue.
身上只剩下一条腿
Only the fuckin' legs left on him.
那些混♥蛋♥把他点燃了
The bollocks scorched off him.
有人想让他死 他们得逞了
Somebody wanted him dead, and they got it.
趁我分心 还偷走了我的证据
And pocketed my evidence when I was distracted.
弗雷德 你不能在相信这里的混♥蛋♥了
Fred, you can't trust one single bastard in there anymore.
你说得对 姑娘
You're right, girl.
一个混♥蛋♥也不信
Not one single bastard.
卡鲁瑟斯 你没锁门吗
Carruthers, have you not locked up?
我肯定没做错事
Sure I did nothing wrong.
南希 请听我说
Nancy, please listen.
我会拨乱反正的 我会的
I will make this right, I will.
我们只是要离麻烦远一点
It's just that we need to stay out of trouble.
里根知道你向他撒谎了
Regan knows you lied to him.
我们都向他撒谎了
We all lied to him.
没错 所以我们要掩盖下去
Exactly, that's why we need to cover it up.
如果他拿着证据追到你头上怎么办
And what'll you do when he comes after you with proof?
我不觉得这还是个问题
Oh I don't think that'll be a problem anymore.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表