剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
你看上去真美 玛丽
You look beautiful, Mary.
布伦纳萨塞特先生
Mr. Blennerhasset,
你的手艺可真好
what a wonderful job you've done.
玛丽
Oh, Mary.
我的宝贝 玛丽
My darling, Mary.
都别碰玛丽
Let's not touch Mary.
我从未见过她如此栩栩如生 布伦纳萨塞特先生
I've never seen her so alive, Mr. Blennerhasset.
小姐 我想你会发现
You know young lady, I think you'll find
她的头发有多完美
her hair was perfect.
我们把照片照了吧 好吗
Let's get the photograph, shall we?
然后你们想怎么碰她都行
And then you can touch her all you want.
我的玛丽不能戴这种廉价饰品
No cheap trinkets on my Mary.
你把这东西处理了吧
You can get rid of this bloody thing.
我不会让我女儿戴着它下葬的
I'll not have it buried with my daughter.
我想你们会发现
I think you'll find I had her posed
我给她摆了个挺优雅的姿势
in quite a dignified position.
准备好了 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Ready, Mr. Blennerhasset.
给我几分钟
Give me a few minutes.
我得把她修得活泛点
I need to liven her up a bit.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
死亡摄影
第一季 第一集
年轻人 请你放下那些箱子
Young man, could you put these boxes down, please?
别给我弄乱了
I've got my own system.
布伦纳萨塞特先生 我们什么时候能看照片
Mr. Blennerhasset, when can we see the photograph?
卡鲁夫人 您还没决定相框的款式呢
Well, Mrs. Carew, you haven't decided which case you want.
你可以选毛绒衬里或者天鹅绒的 或者...
You can have plush lined or you can have velvet, or you--
葬礼上能有照片吗
Will we have it for the funeral?
看到它对所有人来说都是种安慰
It would be such a comfort for everyone to see it.
卡鲁先生 我葬礼前会把照片给你的
Well, Mr. Carew, I'll have it for you before that.
现在能...
Now could...
别搬了 你把箱子拿反了
Stop, you're carrying that upset down.
卡鲁瑟斯 你能来帮忙吗
Carruthers could you come and help please?
你知道怎么收拾
You know how to pack it.
没有很懂 但我尽力了
Not really, but God knows I try.
我认为天鹅绒衬里就很好
I think velvet might be nice.
如果玛丽能活着看到这张照片就好了
If only Mary were alive herself to see the photograph.
不幸的是 她看不到了
Well unfortunately, she isn't.
你没拿稳 我来拿
You don't quite have it, I have it.
这听上去可不妙 布伦纳萨塞特先生
That sounded like a nasty one Mr. Blennerhasset.
听上去像是什么断了
It sounded like a break.
如果你幸运的话 可能只是骨折
It might be just a fracture if you're lucky.
我好得很
I'm fine.
卡鲁瑟斯 你能扶我去马车上吗
Carruthers, could you help me to my carriage please?
吁吁吁
Stand, stand, stand.
一切变化大吗
Has much changed?
没有 威克斯小姐
No, Miss Vickers.
我吸烟倒是比以前凶了
But I've been smoking a lot more.
你可真行 卡鲁瑟斯
Good for you Carruthers.
我也是
Me too.
你不必这样做
You don't have to do that.
那就去睡觉
Then go to bed.
我不去睡觉
I will not go to bed.
你别对我指手划脚
You can't tell me what to do.
我想你妈妈派你来这里
I think your mother might have just sent you here,
就是为了监视我
so she could spy on me.
不是 我自愿来的 为此还吵了一架
Oh, no. I volunteered, practically caused a scene.
我得远离他们
I need to be away from them.
他们所有人
All of them.
别吸烟
Don't do that.
叔叔 我想做个演员
Uncle, I want to be an actress.
而家里人都因此嘲笑我
And they all mock me for it at home.
就像他们嘲笑你一样
Just like they mocked you.
是的
Yes.
我记得他们是怎么嘲笑我的
I remember the mocking.
我在想
I was thinking,
我现在来城里住了
now that I'm living in town,
我想去剧团攒攒经验
that I could get some experience with a bit of theatre company,
一切顺利的话 我就永远不用回家了
and ideally, never go back home to our family.
那好吧 南希
Very well, Nancy.
你可以留下来住
You can stay.
不对
No,
这肯定有什么不对
something's not right.
这样逼自己肯定不对
Nothing right about doing that to yourself.
这可真怪
That's a queer one.
用剃刀划开了两只手的手腕
Slash both your wrists with a razor,
左右手互划
take turns,
然后坐得笔直
then sit real upright,
舒舒服服地
get comfortable,
失血过多而死
and let yourself bleed out.
真是冷静
Calm as you like.
对 这是挺怪的
Oh, yeah. That's a queer one.
罗珀 我不是说了这人很怪了吗
Roper, didn't I just say it was a queer one?
里根 你有必要贴我这么近吗
Regan, do you need to be breathing down my neck like that?
如果你的素描画得好点 我就不会了
I wouldn't have to if your sketches were any better,
但是烂透了 所以你忍♥着吧
but they're shite, so get used to me.
我觉得画他没什么用
I don't think there's much point, sketching this.
一周之内发生了两起相似的自杀案
Two identical suicides in one week.
这些人都看着很...
They both look very...
栩栩如生
Lifelike?
对 你说到点子上了
Yeah. Now you're talking.
你拍过那种纪念照吗
Did you get one of those memorial photographs done?
那种在人死后拍的奇怪照片
Those odd photos you get when someones dead?
是的 正是那种
Yeah, one of those.
你知道怎么让死人看上去像活人吗
You know the way a dead person looks alive?
城里有个人专门是做这个的
There's a fella in town specializes in that racket.
布伦纳萨塞特
Blennerhasset.
我看过他的作品
I know his work.
很难分辨他是不是死人
It's hard to tell which is actually the dead person.
已经凉透了
It's grim enough.
听我说
Look,
迈凯伦在爱尔兰共和兄弟会认识人
McKlien had IRB connections,
而他债台高筑
he was up to his neck in debt.
不用
No.
最明显的反而不是真♥相♥
It's never the most obvious thing.
在科克可能不是这样
It's maybe not down in Cork,
但在这里 真♥相♥往往是最明显的
but up here, the obvious thing is usually the thing.
那你又是怎么回事 小子
Well what're you young buck?
你就没想过破个大案
Do you ever want to sniff out the big catch
然后一路晋升到政♥府♥大楼里去吗
and walk your way up the ladder to Dublin Castle?
我只是想做好手头的事
I just want to do the job at hand.
给自己没事找事是没有意义的 大可不必
All right, there's no point making work for yourself, needlessly.
对
Right.
你去外面查查他的箱子
You go through his bins outside there.
仔细查查
Take your time.
你可不想漏了什么
You don't want to miss anything.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
你自己说的 小子 这个人很怪
You said it yourself boy, it's a queer one.
这对初学者来说行不通
Well this won't do for starters.
你确定你装好底片了吗
You're sure you packed the plate?
我被这个问题冒犯到了
I am personally offended by that question.
你知道我对我的工作一丝不苟
You know how meticulous I am about my work.
我怎么知道你老了没有变粗心
How do I know you haven't become careless in your old age?
你找我吗
You were looking for me, so?
这些底片盒没有人看着的时候
When these cases were left unattended,
粗心
Careless.
有没有人碰过这个盒子
did anyone interfere with this one?
我一个都没看见
I didn't see a sinner, no.
那你现在把我带到
Well now you're going to have to take me down
卡鲁家 马上
to the Carew household, right away.
不
No.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表