剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
现在让我们活跃一下气氛
Now, let's liven up the process.
你得更卖♥♥力些 乔
You're gonna have to be harder than that, Joe, my man.
还得一会儿才能完
This is gonna take a while.
这个如何
What about this?
可以 这个有破坏力
Yes, that'll do some damage.
为什么不能等他们结束
Look, why don't you just wait 'til they're finished
然后他们就会放我们走
and they they'll let us go?
卡鲁瑟斯 看看我的穿着打扮
Carruthers, look at how I've dressed, hm?
我美极了
I look amazing.
如果他们强迫我拍极其露骨的照片怎么办
What if they and coerce me into some horribly explicit photographs?
我也有可能
And me and all.
找你也有可能
And probably you.
你说找我是什么意思
What do you mean me?
他们有可能会把你抓到里面去
They'll probably have you in there.
百般捉弄
Ridin'!
拿刀指着你
At knife point!
我应该对着镜头
So I should be facin' towards the camera,
摆一副要说"感觉如何"的表情
kinda lookin' at it as if to say how's it goin' you know?
那种性感的感觉
All seductive like.
你认为呢 布伦纳萨塞特
What say you, Blennerhasset?
给我们提点宝贵意见
Come on now, give us some of your perils of wisdom.
贝拉 亲爱的贝拉
Bella, dear Bella.
你要在不动的情况下
Now, without a hint of movement you must speak
向镜头表达你的激♥情♥
to the camera about passion.
对乔的激♥情♥吗
Passion, for Joe?
我肯定你遇见过一些
Well, I'm sure there's some customers that you have
你认为没有魅力的客人
that you don't find attractive?
当然 大部分都毫无魅力
Oh yeah, most all of 'em.
当你跟他们做生意时
Well, when you're engagin' with these people,
你会装作性致盎然吗
then do you feign interest?
我尽量 但我也有很累的时候
I do my best but I do get awful tired sometimes
那我就躺平
and just lie down.
你的表情不是给观众看的
Well, your face should not be in service to the viewer.
表情应该为表演服务
It should be in service to the act.
你不如想象
So, why don't you imagine
你正沉醉于情欲之海中
that you've been swept away on a sea of passion, hm?
保持想象 深呼吸 放轻松
So hold that, breathe, relax.
享受静止下的欲求
And enjoy the desire in the stillness.
沉浸在这一刻
Now stay in that moment.
乔 再接再厉
Joe, keep up the good work.
好了
All right.
亲爱的贝拉 把乳♥头♥弄挺些
Bella love, those nipples could be harder.
就这样
That's it.
好了
All right.
现在该让维奥莱特来了
We may get that Violet one in now.
-什么 -维奥莱特
- What? - Violet.
让她派上用场
Get a use out of her.
维奥莱特宝贝 轮到你了
All right Violet love, let's get you in.
叫你撬了我妈的门 你个混♥蛋♥
And that's for breakin' me ma's door, you bollocks.
我认为我们不用再来一张了 女士
I don't think we need another one, missus,
我们不用再拍更多照片了
or, you know, any more for that matter.
我需要各式各样的照片来供我售卖♥♥
Now, I want a variety of pictures that I can sell.
或许来次小群♥交♥
Small orgy maybe.
指入后♥庭♥
Bit of fiddlin'.
是南希
It's Nancy.
科里 带之前那个进来
Curly, bring the old one in.
那是南希
That's Nancy.
我们得把她救出去
We need to get her out.
不 我哥哥在里面
No, my brother's in there
我不能抛下他一个人回家
and I'm not goin' home without him.
为此我用烛台打谁都行
I don't care who I have to batter with a candlestick.
莉莉 亲爱的 我们最好叫警♥察♥来
Lily, sweetheart, we should really just get the police
因为目前为止我们中没有人
because none of us have been very good
擅长救援活动 不是吗
at rescuing so far have we?
你穿成这样还能发生什么
Well, what do you expect dressed like that?
你们不该出现在这里
Yous aren't supposed to be out here.
我的头啊
My fuckin' head.
他们袭击了小科里然后准备逃走
They assaulted young Curly and left and on leavin'.
我准备跟着她们
I decided to follow them
来看看她们要干什么
to see what mischief they were gettin' up to.
卡鲁瑟斯 你个叛徒
Carruthers, you rat!
没错 我靴子里有把刀
That's right, I've got a knife in my boot.
真有趣 我全身都藏了刀
Funny that, I've got knives everywhere.
都柏林警♥察♥局
DMP!
我们不是来找乐子的
We're not here for the ride.
警探 你该先预约的
Ah, detective, you should've made an appointment.
我们今晚都订满了
We're all full up tonight.
今晚你要跟我们做笔交易 伯蒂
Ah, you will be doin' a roarin' trade with us tonight Bertie.
你是自己闪开
Now, you wanna get outta the way
还是我们用你的屁♥股♥来敲门
or are we gonna use your arse as a battering ram?
那你得先抓住我 先生
You'll probably have to catch me first, big man.
抓住他
Get him!
这事没有看起来这么糟糕 警探
It's not as bad as it looks, detective, honestly.
那你就错了 年轻人
Wrong there, boy.
天啊
Jesus.
这味道
The smell!
那个共♥产♥主义恶棍车尔尼拿到了这个
Czemy, that Commie blackguard got his hands on this.
他正准备卖♥♥掉
He was in here tryin' to sell it.
我得到了消息
I got a tip off.
你又独自在外面
You were lurkin' round outside
偷偷摸摸打听了 是吗
on your own again, were ya?
到处都是我的眼线
I have eyes and ears everywhere.
我想在都柏林的淫秽图片行业内
I wanted to be the first to corner the market
做规范这门生意的第一人 仅此而已
in dirty pictures in Dublin, that's all.
这种消遣又无害 你懂的
Harmless bit of fun, you know?
但有些东西我是不会拿来交易的
But there are things I won't trade in.
真的吗 明妮
Oh really, Minnie?
你不会拿什么来做交易 姐们
What is it you won't trade in, girl?
一张让我这样铁石心肠的女人都胆战心惊的照片
A dark kind of image that would rattle a hard woman, such as meself.
有人让我提供
I've been asked to provide images
恶心至极的照片
that would turn your gut.
这就是有些人想要的
That's what some people want.
保存住他们最阴暗的欲望
Their darkest desires, preserved.
车尔尼说他可以搞来吗
And Czemy said he could get that?
他想要的是钱
Money was what he wanted.
他来这儿 问我是不是在找照片
He shows up, asks if I'm lookin' for pictures,
他给我看了这个
he shows me that.
一个小伙子
Picture of a fella
看起来像是对着镜头受尽了折磨
lookin' like he'd been tortured for the camera,
手腕被割开 然后断了气
wrists slit, then snuffed out.
不管是真是假
Whether it's real or fake,
反正我不感兴趣
it's nothin' I'm interested in anyway.
好吧 把这里清理干净 听到了吗
Right, get this kip cleared out, do you hear me?
你的赌客们会被我赶出去
Your punters are gonna get shag all tonight
直到我查清♥真♥♥相♥
'til I get to the bottom of this.
你想成为传播这种污秽摄影的小贩
You wanna be some peddler of photographic filth,
在我眼皮子底下是不可能的 姐们
not on my watch, girl.
我要我的照片
I want me photos.
好的 我会把照片送过去的 夫人
Yeah, I'll deliver the images, missus.
我找到他的时候 不是这个样子
He didn't look like that when I found him.
他已经被清洗干净了 摆好了姿势
He'd been cleaned up, posed.
谋杀 镜头前的谋杀
Murders, murders in front of the camera.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道有些不对劲
I knew somethin' wasn't right.
像这样的畜生
How could an animal such as this
怎么可能会对相机这么了解
know his way around a camera?
我不想这么说 但这张照片拍得很好
I hate to say it but that's a well-taken photograph.
哈里 把布伦纳萨塞特先生的摄影器材
Harry, take Mr. Blennerhasset's camera equipment
带回警♥察♥厅 我们来查查看
down to the Yard and we'll take a look at it.
我来吧
I'll do it.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表