剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
你想见见你的哥哥吗
Would you like to see your brother?
我们让他远离这个残酷的世界
We kept him from a cruel world,
如果没有我们 他都活不下去
he would not even be alive if it wasn't for us.
要不是你 那个可怜的年轻人
If it wasn't for you that poor young fellow
也不会像现在这样
wouldn't be in such a state.
天一亮我就去找警♥察♥ 毫无疑问
I'll be fetching the police at first light, make no mistake.
不 别叫警♥察♥
No, no police.
我们愿意付你三倍约定费用
We'll gladly pay you three times the agreed fee
事情就这样吧
and we'll leave it at that.
把一个受了伤的可怜孩子
It is cruel and heartless
关在这里 太残酷无情了
to lock up a poor damaged boy like that.
你要是能保证不说出去
No, we'll pay three times the agreed sum
我们就给你约定三倍的费用
if your discretion is assured.
我想让你们保证的是
What I would like to be assured of
你们会负担这孩子将来的抚养费
is that you will pay for the future care of this child.
将来的抚养费
Future care?
我把肖像照给你们的时候
When I deliver your portrait
我希望看到这个孩子的抚养证明
I expect to see proof of this child's care,
要是有任何偏差
any deviation from it
我就会联♥系♥有关部门
and I will be in contact with the authorities.
温切塔 你有布雷斯林先生
So, Vicenta, do you happen to have the keys
育儿室的钥匙吗
to Mr. Breslin's nursery?
抱歉 你为什么说是育儿室
I'm sorry, why do you say nursery?
你要走了吗
You're disappearing?
你之前不见了
Well, you disappeared.
不好意思 我找到了拉里·凯文
I'm sorry, I found Larry Kervan
还从那混♥蛋♥手里拿到了钱
and I got the money off the bastard anyway.
你为什么不再跟我喝一杯呢
Why don't you just stay with me for one more drink?
我真的不能狼狈出场
I really can't show up in a poor state,
特别是我要去看尸体照片的时候
especially when I'm looking at pictures of corpses.
至少让我送你进城吧
Well, at least let me walk you into town,
你都不知道那里潜藏着什么危险
you don't know what kind of dangers can be lurking out there.
没事的 珀西
It's perfectly fine Percy.
我完全可以享受派对
I'm well able to enjoy a party responsibly
同时避免鸦♥片♥成瘾
while staving off the perils of opium addiction
以及被共♥产♥主义者调戏
and being molested by a communist.
我并不质疑
I don't doubt it.
也许我们很快就能再见
I might see you soon though?
也许吧
You might.
你一定要这么夸张吗 警探
Do you have to be so bloody dramatic detective?
有时候是的
At times, yes.
别管我 我就是随便逛逛
Don't mind me, I'm just creeping around,
没什么好看的
nothing to see here.
天哪 你这姑娘已经烂醉了
Jesus Christ, you're shit faced girl.
我只喝了六杯 谢谢
I only had six drinks, thank you.
威克斯小姐 看起来
Seemed like an interesting little gathering
你参加的聚会十分有趣
you were at there now Miss Vickers.
鳏夫坎农的妻子上个月
The widower Cannon isn't long celebrating
从台阶上摔下来 也没见他庆祝这么久
after his wife took a head first dive down the stairs last month.
说实话 没有那么刺♥激♥
Honestly, it wasn't even as exciting as that.
你没有见到外国烦人精
You hardly saw any foreign nuisances
在附近传播淫秽物品 对吧
passing obscene materials around, did you?
外国烦人精
Foreign nuisances,
比如你所效力的英国人吗
like the British that you work for?
不是
No,
不是我所效力的英国人
not like the British that I work for,
其他外国人
the other foreigners.
没错 那些口音搞笑的人
Ah yes, the ones with the funny accents.
好了 我觉得我一个人就行 警探
All right, I think I'm fine on my own from here detective.
是这样的 南希·威克斯小姐
There you are now, Miss Nancy Vickers,
你出身富裕家庭
from your affluent background,
却和那样的下等人厮混在一起
consorting with the low sorts off the likes of that.
不知道你叔叔想不想听听呢
Not sure your uncle would like to hear about it.
我觉得我叔叔不会介意的 警探
I don't think my uncle would mind detective,
毕竟他也和那样的下等人厮混在一起
after all he consorts with the lower sorts of all.
你去哪儿了
And where in the hell were you?
不再回来这个决定真是太正确了
Wouldn't not be returning and quite rightly so,
回来太危险了
it's much too treacherous.
不可能 安妮很容易受惊
No way I said, Anne takes fright very easily.
安妮 是那匹马吗
Anne, Anne the horse?
是啊 在这种情况下我不会让她出去的
Yeah, and I wasn't letting her go out in that.
不可能比我们当时还危险吧 卡鲁瑟斯
Well I doubt it was as treacherous as where we were Carruthers.
心怀感恩吧 你这条可怜虫
Be grateful you miserable bastard.
谢谢你帮我 卡鲁瑟斯
Thanks for helping me there Carruthers,
至少不是一无所有 有一线希望
least it was something, just a little glimmer of hope.
这是育儿室的钥匙
Here's the key to the nursery,
只要他们表现得好 你就可以放他们出去
you can let them out once they promise to behave.
那可是犯罪 布伦纳萨塞特先生
It was a crime Mr. Blennerhasset,
你应该上报的
you should have reported it.
他们的确是被关起来了
They did get locked up in a way.
我想理想的赏罚总比毫无正义要好
I suppose poetic justice is better than no justice.
记得我们以前常说
Remember we used to say
我们的照片是真正的鬼魂
that our photographs were the real ghosts.
可以看到
Seen, observable,
一个人的灵魂被永远俘获了
the soul of a person captured forever.
超越了肉体
Beyond the corporeal,
在所有哀恸之后
after all the mourning has gone
当坟墓无人问津时
when all the graves go unattended.
当你拿回相册时 多拍些照片 工作时吹着口哨 HC
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表