剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
I think there's something quite comforting about the idea.
提醒着我们 他们还在这里
You know? Just that they're still here, minding us.
参加降神会的机会我可不会拱手相让
I am not passing up the opportunity to go to a seance.
很好 莫洛伊 这份工作归你了
Very well, Molloy, you've got the job.
你可以用我以前的相机
You can use one of my old cameras.
谢谢你 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
如果你不介意的话 我跟你一起去
And I think I'll come along with you, if you don't mind.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得你不会喜欢这种事 叔叔
I didn't think it'd be your kind of thing, Uncle.
能让我不再盯着这周围的四面墙
It'll stop me looping around these four walls.
这就是鬼魂
That's the spirit.
我们应该来赌一下她是怎么做到的
We should take bets on how she does it.
你们是来参加我姐姐的集♥会♥的
You are here for my sister's gathering.
是的
Yes, we are.
坎农先生邀请我们来的
Mr. Cannon extended the invitation to us.
我很激动
I'm very excited.
这是什么
What is this?
亨利没说我们要带相机来吗
Did Henry not mention that we were bringing a camera?
没有
No.
他没说
He did not.
他们想拍到...
They want to capture it--
鬼魂不喜欢被拍到
Spirits do not like being captured.
进来吧
Enter.
不详的气息
Very ominous.
我喜欢
I like it.
欢迎来到我的家
Welcome to my home.
请坐
Please.
布罗克叔叔
Uncle Brock.
我猜是来这里和死去的奶奶聊天的吧
Here to have a chat with dead Granny, I presume?
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
是的 亨利 我只是出于单纯的好奇
I'm here, Henry, out of simple curiosity.
布罗克·布伦纳萨塞特
Brock Blennerhasset?
我有两幅你的原创
I own two of your originals.
最美丽 最令人难忘
Most beautiful, haunting tintypes.
你是怎么搞到的
How did you come upon those?
总有方法 我的朋友
There are ways, my friend.
家人们不想永远处于悲伤中
Families don't wanna mourn forever.
布♥什♥罗德·威克
Bushrod Whacker.
很高兴见到你 先生
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
我也是
And you, I'm sure.
请坐 我们开始吧
Please, let's start.
你没告诉我你要照相 坎农先生
You did not tell me that you'd be taking photographs, Mr. Cannon.
想想如果我们把照片洗出来
Think of the publicity for you and your sister
你和你妹妹的公众形象问题
if we get this in print, hmm?
赶紧把设备装好
Mount your apparatus quickly.
莫洛伊的水平非常好
Molloy's going to do a bloody good job.
他十分多才多艺
He's very versatile.
做♥爱♥的人 死去的人 还有鬼魂
People riding, people being dead, people as ghosts.
你都拍过 对吗 莫洛伊
You do it all, don't you Molloy?
是的 尽我所能 威克斯先生
Uh, yeah, do-- do me best, Mr. Vickers.
而叔叔不想让你
And Uncle here didn't even want you
给这个可怜的 死去的奶奶照相
to take the photographs of poor, dead Granny.
南希把他说服了
Nancy had to talk him into it.
亨利 闭嘴
Henry, shut up.
现在到了你的都柏林摄影协会的时间了
Now it's time for the bloody Dublin Photographic Society you did.
亨利 闭嘴
Henry, shut up!
我说的是事实 对吗
I'm telling the truth, aren't I?
我哪句话说错了告诉我 布罗克
Tell me if I'm lying, Brock.
安静
Quiet!
鬼魂女王准备好见你们了
The Ghost Queen is ready to meet you.
我不喝 我工作的时候不喝酒
Oh, no I don't, I don't drink on the job.
不要侮辱死者
Do not insult the dead.
敬死者 欢迎他们来
To the dead, to welcome them here.
敬死者
To the dead.
鬼魂已经就绪了
The spirits are ready,
但他们不会等一整晚
but they won't wait around all night.
现在
Now,
手拉手
hold hands.
我们真的需要手...
Do we really need to hold--
手拉手
Hold hands.
亡者归来
The dead are here.
他们真快啊
They were quick, weren't they?
来了 来了
There is-- there is--
乔斯琳在跟我说话
A Jocelyn is speaking to me.
是我的妻子
That is my wife.
我已故的妻子
My late wife.
她在跟我说摔倒的事
She is speaking to me of a fall.
是的 她就因跌落而死
Yes, she died in a fall.
她说她是被推下楼梯的
She says she was pushed down the stairs...
就在这个房♥子里
in this house.
不 那是意外
No, it was an accident.
我当时在另一个郡
I was in a different county at the time.
恐怕我们需要证据 乔斯琳
We'll need evidence, I'm afraid, Jocelyn.
铁证
Hard evidence.
确实需要铁证
Goddamn right about hard evidence.
我可不信坎农杀死了她的妻子
I don't give a shit about Cannon's murdered wife,
除非我能看到她
'less I can see her.
她不是被谋杀的 至少不是我杀的
She wasn't murdered, at least not by me.
乔斯琳 我听到了你的哭声
Jocelyn, I hear your cries.
出现吧
Show yourself to us.
什么情况
What the hell?
我听见了另一个声音
I hear another voice.
有人想跟你谈谈
There's someone who wants to talk to you.
谁想跟我谈谈
Who wants to talk to me?
一个你爱的 离世之人
Someone you loved and lost.
肯定是祖母
It must be Grandmother.
亲爱的 这很奇怪
Love, that's pretty strange.
你好
Hello.
是我
It's me.
我还在这儿
I'm still here.
谁
Who?
你的助手
Your assistant.
我的助手 然后呢
Yes, but, my assistant and then, what else?
声音逐渐褪去了
The voice is fading.
不
No.
不
No.
你的助手
Your assistant--
他真的死了吗
Is he-- is he really dead?
我就在这儿呢 先生
Um, I'm right here, sir.
不
No,
有人想和你那位助手谈谈
someone wants to talk to your assistant over there.
科纳尔
Conall.
我又能跟你说话了
I can talk to you again.
我可以像以前一样给你唱歌♥
I can sing to you like I used to.
?她离深夜远去?
? She is far from the night ?
?去向英雄沉睡之地?
? Where her young hero sleeps ?
?她身边的爱人正在歌♥唱?
? And lovers around her are sighing ?
?抱歉 她冷酷地转身?
? Oh, sorry, coldly she turns ?
?从他们的凝视和哭泣中?
? from their gaze and weeps ?
?因为她的心 早已躺在他的坟墓中?
? For her heart, in his grave is lying ?
天啊
Jesus.
撑住 老兄
Keep it together, man.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我被某种鬼魂力量退了一下
I was pushed, by some ghostly force.
-真的奏效了 -安静点 我想看看
- It's workin'. - Right, be quiet, I want to see.
我来这里不是听难听的爱尔兰经典歌♥曲的
I didn't come here for shitty old Irish songs.
我想看点真实的
I wanna see something real.
给她个机会 老兄
Give her a chance, lads, give her a chance!
别说了 各位
Stop talking, everyone!
你的负能量吸引了坏鬼魂
Your negative energy has attracted bad spirits,
是来折磨你的
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表