剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
警局里上演了一出好戏
There was drama in the barracks.
美♥国♥佬♥和相册 都灰飞烟灭了
The Yank and the album, gone up in flames.
很高兴有人做了
Glad someone did it.
我猜他们马上会联♥系♥你 先生
I expect they'll be calling on you soon, sir.
等不及了
Oh, can't wait.
听着 莫洛伊
Look, Molloy.
请别离开我
Please don't leave my employ.
我觉得我们配合不错 你觉得呢
I think we make a good team, don't you?
我度过了很愉快的时光
I've had me time.
感谢你收我当学徒
Thank you for the apprenticeship.
莫洛伊
Molloy.
认识你很高兴
It's been lovely to get to know you.
你可以随时写信给我
Feel free to write to me if you wish.
当然
Yeah, of course.
好
Good.
我们会的
We'll do that.
我去收拾我最后几样东西
Pack up the last of my things.
我的意图是好的
My intentions were good.
只是我需要改进我的态度
It's just that my manner needs work.
我妻子去世的时候 我没给她拍照
When me wife died, I never had a photograph of her.
我不知道 莫洛伊
I didn't know, Molloy.
不 你知道
No, you did, you knew.
咱俩见面之前 我给你写过信
Before I met ya, I wrote you a letter.
我解释了我有多少钱
I explained what I could afford,
你从没回信给我
and you never even replied to me.
对你们这种人来说 这只是生意
It was just business for the likes of you.
我不想当这种摄影师
I don't wanna be that kind of photographer.
你会成为很优秀的摄影师 莫洛伊
You're going to be a very good photographer, Molloy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他不是最差的
He wasn't the worst at it.
南希 你太聪明了 不该待在停尸房♥
Nancy, you're much too bright to be living in that morgue.
而应该待在你的停尸房♥吗
And stay living in your morgue?
不必了
No thanks.
你当初不让我来是因为他身上发生的事
You stopped me visiting because of what happened with him.
南希 你不明白
Nancy, you don't understand.
不
No.
我觉得我明白
I think I do.
你很在乎他 对吧
You cared for him, didn't you?
你很在乎他 他是个魔鬼
You cared for him, and he was a monster.
即便是现在 你都不说实话
Even now you can't tell the truth.
当你在弥留之际 没人听你忏悔
Are all your secrets gonna be worth it on your deathbed
到那时 你这些秘密还值得吗
when there's no one there to hear you confess them?
我很希望你留下
I really would prefer if you stayed.
你对我的生意很有帮助
You really have been a great help to the business.
你做了多久遗体纪念摄影师了
You've been a memorial photographer how long?
快20年了
Nearly 20 years.
过不了多久人们就会有相机
Soon so many people will have cameras
那时就会有无数张活人的照片
that there will be countless photographs of the living,
人们在一起的照片
people together in the moment,
生龙活虎
being present, alive.
当你只能拍这些照片时
When you could only have those photographs,
为什么还要给死人拍照呢
why would you even want the dead ones?
这是给你的
This came for ya.
谢谢你 卡鲁瑟斯
Thank you, Carruthers.
我们想雇一位新的摄影师 你感兴趣吗 HC
我听说你回去做掘墓人了
I hear you're going back to the grave digging.
不会太久的 贝茜
Oh yeah, not for long, Bessie.
好孩子
Good man.
这就是你父亲想看到的
It's what your father would want.
把过去抛诸脑后
Leave the past behind.
留下美好回忆
Keep the memories.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表