剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
You're not dead, Vaudry.
你没死
You're not dead.
可怜的叔叔
Poor Uncle.
我希望他度过愉快的一晚
I hope he had a good night.
因为 我跟你说
Because, I tell you this:
我今晚很愉快
I had a bloody great time.
就这样吧
That's it.
我可能会死在回家的路上
I'm gonna die walkin' home.
我要走好几公里
I'm gonna go wanderin' for miles and miles
然后在多德尔街大头朝下地倒下去
and end up face down in the Dodder,
看到移♥动♥的雕像和一堆奇怪的东西
seein' moving statues and all kinds of weird shite.
不不 留下来吧 莫洛伊
No, no, stay here, Molloy.
你现在的状态不适合去街上
You're in no fit state to be out in the street,
你个可怜的孩子
you poor boy.
不行 我妈妈和姐姐会担心的
I can't, me mother and me sister would be worried, and...
感觉真好
That feels good, doesn't it.
你是个很招人喜欢的人
You're a very pleasant man.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
但你有男朋友 对吗
But you've got a fella, don't you?
那个叫珀西的人 他看起来很有问题 但是...
That Percy chap, he's, he seems very dodgy, but...
好吧
Alright.
适度地转移注意力
A mildly diverting distraction.
你呢
And you?
你为什么要永远这么紧张
Why must you always be so nervous?
我觉得你可能让我的心放下了戒备 南希
I think you may have caught my heart off guard, Nancy.
什么
What?
你能看到这些脸吗
Can you see those faces?
能
Yeah.
她的雇主寄给你的 先生
Her employer sent you this, sir.
我们还没找到 我不是很高兴
I'm not too happy that we haven't found it yet.
我们会的
We will.
我们今晚没有像以前那么谨慎
We weren't as discreet this evening as we previously have been.
我想说的是 先生 我们应该谨慎一点
What I'm saying, sir, is we need to be careful.
出去
Get out.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表