剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
Well tell me this.
你有没有遇到过在
Did you ever come across an example
遗体纪念摄影中使用黑玫瑰的案例
of a black rose used in memorial photography?
像是某种摄影道具
As like some sort of a photographic prop?
没有
No.
你不会对我撒谎 对吗
You wouldn't lie to me about any of this, would you?
是的 我不会
No, I wouldn't.
很好 威克斯小姐
Very well, Miss Vickers.
谢谢你的时间 还有司康饼
Thanks for your time, and the scone.
我可能之后会打电♥话♥过来和你叔叔谈谈
I may have to call back later to chat to your uncle.
没问题
Of course.
我希望你知道
Oh, and I want you to know
如果任何事情变得更糟
if any of this develops into something worse,
别后悔你曾置身事外 看着它发生
don't regret that you stood back and watched it happen.
驾
Go on.
驾
Go on.
你的侄子告诉我 他是在威克洛山区的
Your nephew told me that he found the album
某个秘密聚会上找到的相册
from some secret society in the Wicklow Mountains.
如果亨利参加了 那就不太秘密
Obviously not very secret if Henry's involved.
然后威克很喜欢它 买♥♥下了它
Then Whacker was keen on it, and bought it,
然后我找到了它 像个白♥痴♥一样把它放进口袋
then I found it and pocketed it like a fucking idiot.
没有人看到你把它从降神会上拿走
And no one's seen you take it from the seance?
我觉得没有
I don't think so, no.
如果里根的想法是对的
Well, if Regan's idea is right,
假设那个杀死坎农的人
then hypothetically the person who killed Cannon
正在寻找这个相册
was looking for the album.
他对政♥府♥大楼里关押的男人
And he did the same thing to a man
也做了同样的事
being held in Dublin Castle.
如果他们知道我们在那里
Well if they knew we were there,
那么南希和你的妈妈和姐姐可能都不安全
then Nancy and your mother and your sister may not be safe.
别这么跟我说
Don't tell me that.
我们离都柏林有一个小时的路程了
We're an hour from Dublin.
你是那个把它留在我家的傻瓜
You're the idiot that left it in my house.
我知道 但我不知道我拿了它
I know, but I didn't know I took it.
实话说 我身体很不舒服
Honestly, look I was in such a bad way.
我很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
它很可怕吗
Is it horrific?
是的 他们看起来并不假 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Yeah, they don't look terribly fake, Mr. Blennerhasset.
那我们一定要毁掉它
Then we must destroy it.
我们得把它交给警♥察♥
Well we have to take it to the police.
不行
No.
不行
No?
不行 莫洛伊
No, Molloy.
有更好的解决这件事的方法
There's a better way to deal with this.
但如果里根是对的呢 先生
But what if Regan's right, sir?
为什么我们不能把相册给他们
Why can't we give the album to them?
它是证据 不是吗
It's evidence, is it not?
这些照片
These photographs.
它们看起来像我拍的吗
Do they look like mine?
亨利在哪里
So where is Henry?
他在皇后广场的一间公♥寓♥藏着呢
He's hiding at an apartment in Queen Square.
他知道路易死了吗
Does he know that Louis is dead?
那就是他躲在皇后广场的公♥寓♥的原因
That's why he's hiding at the apartment in Queen Square.
他们让自己陷入了什么事情 汉娜
What have they got themselves caught up in, Hanna?
亨利一点也不肯说
Henry wouldn't say, exactly.
但是他从某些人身上拿走了一样东西
But he took something from some people
那些人很想把它拿回去
and the people are very keen to get it back.
你觉得路易是被杀的吗
Do you think Louis was killed?
但是为什么
But why?
我知道他们都很堕落
I mean, I know they're all degenerates,
但他们本质上无害
but essentially they're harmless.
有些人不这么认为
Well someone doesn't think so.
那些男人们
Those boys.
他们做什么事情都要惹一堆麻烦
They can't do anything without making a cock of bothers.
我住在城里是为了找一点刺♥激♥
I wanted to live in town for a bit of excitement.
这刺♥激♥太过了
This is just too much.
我告诉过你
Well I've told you.
如果你让品味极差的男人支配了你的社交生活
If you let men with horrible taste dictate your social life,
你就会陷入最糟糕的境地
then you'll end up in the worst situation.
相信我 我曾在冰冷刺骨的环境中 瘸着脚醒来
Believe me, I woke up in hobbles that were chilled to the bone.
那会很适合我
That would suit me fine.
我只是不喜欢谋杀
I just don't like murder.
你迄今为止做得不错
Well, you're doing a good job of it so far.
不管珀西说了什么
No matter what Percy says.
又一个寻找消遣的软弱的小丑
Ugh, another feckless clown looking for a distraction.
至少他给你带来了点多余的刺♥激♥
Well at least he's a bit of excitement you can do without.
不像我 我被你的白♥痴♥哥哥缠着不放
Unlike me, I'm stuck with that bloody fool of a brother of yours.
你觉得我可以去拜访他吗
Do you think it's all right if I visited him?
如果他给你开门 你很幸运
You'll be lucky if he opens the door to you.
别担心 我有我的办法
Don't worry, I have my ways.
我知道自始至终都是你 亚伯·怀特
I fucking knew it was you all along, Abel White.
我知道谁是幕后黑手
I know who was behind it.
不 等等 别说
No, hold on. Stop.
别毁了我的乐趣 姑娘
Don't ruin it for me, girl.
我在警告你
I'm warning you.
那就快点
Hurry your arse up, so.
我想读下一章
I want to read the next chapter.
我今晚不会读 所以你可以等一等
I won't be reading it tonight so you may hold your horses.
那是个好故事吗 贝蒂
Is that a good yarn, Betty?
有点太好了 法雷里 如果你懂我的话
A bit too good, Farrelly if you get me.
还有就是 家务都被忽略了
The housework has been neglected, to say the least.
不过我正设法让孩子活着
I'm managing to keep the child alive, though.
别听她的 法雷里 她只是在瞎说
Don't mind her, Farrelly. She's only messing.
反正家务活从来都不太多
The housework was never up to much anyway.
你不是自己一个人在读吧 是吗
Well you're not just reading yourself, no?
我们有个规矩
We have a rule there.
我们每人读一章 然后把它交给另一个人
We read one chapter each and then pass it over.
我们试过同时读一页
We tried reading pages at the same time
但我等他赶上等得很不耐烦
but I get very impatient waiting for him to catch up.
别说了
Give over.
我喜欢仔细阅读细节
I like to scan them for details.
谁读的多
Who solves them the most?
没错 我读的多
That's right, I solve them the most.
那是因为你接受了我的建议
Only because you've been jumping on my leads.
他说你是他认识的最厉害的警探 女士
He said you're the best detective he knows, ma'am.
在我自己看来并没有这么清晰
Wasn't exactly an avenue opening itself up to me
但我会接受
but look, I'll take it where I can get it.
政♥府♥大楼不是我们的厨房♥
Dublin Castle is not in our kitchen, boy.
总之时间是很重要的
Anyway look, time is of the essence here
所以我们说回到这件事上
so will you make it back to it?
我们说到哪儿了
Where are we at?
威克仍想甩掉我们
Whacker is still managing to give us the slip.
追踪到了他的古堡
Traced him back to his legends
但没看到他的迹象
but still no sign of him.
我以为有迹象
I thought there is a sign.
他有要隐藏的东西
He's got something to hide.
不 有的地方不对劲
No, something doesn't sit right though.
为什么一个人要把所有子弹
Why would a man waste all his bullets
都浪费在打空气上
shooting up the house
然后转身用刀子杀死了一个人
then turn around and murder a fellow with a knife?
我猜你也想问 如果一个人想杀另一个人
Well I'm afraid you might as well ask why a man
为什么要把现场伪装成自杀
would make it look like a suicide if he just wanted to murder a fellow.
几年前 我和一位助手起了争执
Some years ago, I had trouble with an assistant
他发了一封指控我的信之后
who subsequently committed suicide
就突然自杀了
after he'd sent a letter accusing me of things.
指控你什么
What kind of things?
和这个没什么关系
It's not relevant.
有关的是 我被警♥察♥审问的时候
What is relevant is when I was interviewed by the police,
他们咄咄逼人 从那开始让我很是怀疑
they were so aggressive that it's made me suspicious of them ever since.
这俩有什么关系
What's that got to do with this?
这位助手 我允许他
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表