剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
What did I say about--
不 等等 你在找
Don't, wait, now, you're looking for
给死者拍照的人
someone to photograph the dead.
不会提问 还能保守秘密的人
Who won't ask questions and can keep secrets.
生意不如从前好的人
Someone whose business isn't what it once was.
有时候眼前的线索非常清晰 弗雷德
Sometimes it's just as plain as the nose on your face, Fred.
布伦纳萨塞特
Blennerhasset.
而我却蠢到把我的想法告诉了他
And I the fool, tellin' him my theories.
如果所有线索最后都指向他的话
Sure, of course he won't cooperate with you
他当然不会跟你合作了
if the whole bloody trail leads back to his doorstep.
我就知道他们把我拒之门外是有原因的
I knew there was a reason why they were shuttin' me down.
看看威克会不会联♥系♥他
See if Whacker contacts him.
聊生意提案
Business proposition.
致命的生意
Lethal business, like.
但是布伦纳萨塞特已经有负罪感了
But the guilt is gettin' to Blennerhasset.
他的侄子刚送了命 事情太过头了
His nephew's just done, it's gone too far.
这家伙已经慌乱的不行了
The man is shook to fuck, rattled so he is.
就要水落石出了 弗雷德
The net is closing in, Fred.
是的 妹子
It is, girl.
我无法再保守我们的秘密了
I can't keep our secret anymore.
如果你没死的话
Not if you aren't dead.
弗雷德里克·里根警探
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
我在找一本相册
I'm lookin' for a photo album.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 也许我们可以喝点茶
Very well, perhaps we could have some tea.
还是算了
Or perhaps not.
你又回到这里了
There ya are now.
我又回到这里了
Here I am now.
你怎么样
How have you been?
难过
Sad.
我只是很难过 莫洛伊
I'm just sad, Molloy.
亨利不应该就那样死去
Henry didn't deserve to die like that.
我也不喜欢待在家里
And I don't like being at home.
只会让我更难过
It makes me sadder.
我无法想象 南希
I can only imagine, Nancy.
你的自信已经被动摇到
Is your confidence in yourself so shaken
要回来做掘墓人了吗
that you're back digging graves?
我承诺过要过上更好的日子 南希
I promised a better life, Nancy.
有工作 能温饱
Work, food on the table.
一点点舒适的小日子
A small bit of comfort.
我不像你有好的家境 不工作也不用担心没饭吃
I don't have the luxury of not working like you do.
对不起 我太过分了
I'm sorry, that was mean.
没关系
It's fine.
但为什么要为了过上好日子
But why do something you hate
而做一些你讨厌的事情呢
for a better life?
谁需要你的承诺
Who needs that promise from you?
我的妻子
Me wife.
我向她承诺过
I promised her.
西沃恩去年去世的时候 我为她买♥♥了一块小地
I bought a small plot for Siobhan when she died last year.
深切缅怀西沃恩·莫洛伊
生于1859年 卒于1882年
我的天啊
My goodness.
节哀顺变 莫洛伊
I'm so sorry for your loss, Molloy.
我不想要任何人的同情 南希
I don't want anyone's sympathies, Nancy.
我只想有份工作
I just wanted to do me work, you know?
你必须得放弃你喜欢的事情吗
Do you have to give up doing something you love?
我从没说过我要放弃
I never said I was giving up.
我要去找鲁宾斯坦 或坟墓兄弟
I'm gonna go to Rubinstein, or the Grave Brothers,
或者其他同道高人
or some other fellow gaffer.
说我放弃
Given up?
那绝对是胡说八道
I mean absolute bollocks to that.
好样的 莫洛伊
Good for you, Molloy.
真是好样的
Good for you.
还算不错
It's not so bad.
我可以花些时间在自己身上 所以
I get to spend some time with myself, so.
已经很好了
It's grand.
有件事我想听听你的建议
I'd like your advice on a matter.
跟我去喝杯茶好吗
Will you have a cup of tea with me?
非常乐意 南希
I'd kill for a sup, Nancy.
我不知道该拿叔叔怎么办了
I don't know what to do about uncle.
感觉有点不对劲
Something isn't right.
我觉得我应该去找里根
I feel like I should go to Regan,
但我该怎么跟他说呢
but what would I tell him?
我没有烧掉那本相册
I didn't burn that photo album.
你从降神会上偷来的那本吗
The one you stole at the seance?
是的 但别说"偷"
Yeah, but don't say steal.
"偷"让我感到紧张
Steal makes me nervous.
因为这本相册也是你哥哥
Because that's what your brother did,
从威克洛山区的一个聚会上偷来的
from some gathering that crashed in the Wicklow mountains.
这本相册根本就不应该流传出来
That album was never supposed to get out.
里面收藏的照片太可怕了
The photos in that dreadful collection.
照片是他的风格吗
Are they in his style?
是的
Yeah.
他们被摆好了姿势 造型精致
They're posed, delicate,
简直就像还活着一样
almost as if they're alive.
照片里有黑玫瑰吗
Did any feature a black rose?
有的
Yeah.
车尔尼偷来的照片里有个黑玫瑰
There was one in the photos Chorney stole.
里根问的时候 我撒谎了
I lied to Regan when he asked,
但是叔叔以前的照片里会放黑玫瑰
but uncle used to place them in his photographs.
曾经是他的象征
They were once his signature.
你不会觉得你叔叔会...
You don't think your uncle could--
我不知道该怎么想了
I don't know what to think anymore.
一切都太奇怪了
It's all so odd.
但总得做点什么吧
But something has to be done.
我不想让任何人遭受亨利的痛苦
I don't want anyone to suffer the way Henry did.
相册在我家
I have the album at home.
我们可以拿给里根
We could take it to Regan.
不 我们去找叔叔
No, let's take it to uncle.
你去取相册
You go get it.
我去找来里根
I'll get Regan.
然后在你叔叔家见
And meet at your uncle's?
就这么办吧
Let's do that.
我知道他在为谁工作
I know who he's been workin' for,
但我并不知道他是谁
but I don't know who he is.
自从他杀了人后 我变得多疑了
And see I've been gettin' paranoid on account of him killing folk.
那么他是在为谁工作
So these people that he's working for?
一个组织
An organization.
一个非常
A very--
有野心的组织
Ambitious one?
完全正确
Exactly that.
我这辈子见过很多坏心肠
I've seen some dark souls in my life.
他们的邪恶程度令人作呕
Evil that would turn your stomach.
不介意跟魔鬼打交道的那种人
Kinda folk that don't mind prick teasin' the devil.
但这个组织
But this organization,
他们都是
oh my, they are
屠♥杀♥领域的先驱
pioneers of carnage.
如此年轻 却很有创意
And so creative for one so young.
别吞吞吐吐的
Well, don't keep me waiting.
他们自称地狱火俱乐部
They call themselves the Hellfire Club.
向上个世纪的那个传说致敬
Oh, paying tribute to that myth from a century ago.
谁知道呢
Who knows, man.
也许他们都是不死之身
Maybe they're immortal.
一直都存在
Been here all this time.
不管他们的使命是什么 都跟我没关系
Well whatever their commission is, it's not my business.
死亡和摄影都跟你有关系 先生
Death and photography is your business, sir,
他们花钱请人去杀掉他们的敌人
and they've been paying someone to kill their enemies
并记录下来
and document it as they do.
你知道是谁干的 对吧
And you know who it is, don't you?
当有紧急情况时
These police cabs are always out
这些警用马车都会出动
when there's an emergency.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表