剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
come to torment you.
南希 我感觉不太好
Nancy, I-- I'm not feeling too good.
我觉得我们该走了
I think we should leave.
那里有只蝙蝠 墙上有一只巨大的蝙蝠
There is a bat, a giant bat, on the wall!
有人看到那只蝙蝠了吗
Does anyone else see the bat?
南希 我们不该接这份工作
Nancy, we shouldn't have taken this job.
莫洛伊不该接这份工作
Molloy shouldn't have taken this job.
天啊 你看起来发疯了
God, you look demented.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
等等
Wait!
我好像能看到蝙蝠了
I think I see the bat!
为什么大家都看到了蝙蝠
Why is everybody seeing bats?
谁知道我们自己的魔鬼长什么样子呢
Who knows what forms our own demons take?
或许大家应该冷静下来
Well, maybe everyone should just calm down
直到这件事过去 不管这蠢事是什么
until this thing passes, whatever this silliness is.
阿尔文
Alvin.
有人看到他了吗
Anyone else see 'im?
他站在角落里
He's standing in the corner.
我打牌的时候把那家伙打死了
I shot that bastard dead over a card game,
在查尔斯顿 70年代的时候
Charleston back in '70.
你看起来对我并不高兴
You don't look too happy with me.
南希
Nancy!
这是你的祖母
This is your grandmother.
你想做什么都行
You are free to do what you want to do.
这声音听起来不像祖母
That doesn't sound like Grandmother.
不 祖母不可能来
No, Grandmother can't be here.
我在她葬礼上唱歌♥来着
I sang at her funeral.
等等 祖母的灵魂来了
Oh no, wait, Grandmother's ghost is here.
没错
Oh, yes.
这些都与平常不同 对吗
This is awful different all the same, isn't it?
我们已经与灵魂世界连接
We have connected with the spiritual world.
拥抱它把
Embrace it!
天啊
Good Lord!
越来越多了
There's more of 'em.
我杀掉的那些人 是趁我
The men I killed, come to take their vengeance on me
在空旷陌生的土地上来报复我的
while I'm in a wild and unfamiliar land.
这只狗住在这里吗
Does that dog live here?
保持冷静
Just stay calm!
阿尔文
Alvin!
我把你摔倒在地是因为你出轨了
I only put you in the ground on account of you cheated me!
不得不这么做 你个强♥奸♥犯
Had it come it, you shit-sucking rider!
后退
Get back!
让这一切停下来 你个女巫
Make this stop, you witch!
他有枪
Oh, he's got a gun!
我跟你说过了 把他们都检查一遍
I told you, check them all out!
我没把手伸进他的裤子里
I didn't put my hand down his trousers, did I?
那摄像机呢
A bleedin' camera?
他们扔掉了武器
They dropped their ammo!
他们是骗子 莫洛伊
They're frauds, Molloy!
看
Look!
这已经是今年想拆穿我们的
That was the third photographer
第三位摄影师了
that tried to catch us out this year.
这东西真是最糟糕的发明
It's the worst bleedin' invention goin'.
真是一剂强心针 艾琳
That was a strong dose, Aline.
他们不能说他们的钱花得不值
Well, they can't say they didn't get their money's worth.
你
You!
你
You!
南希 我看到
Nancy, I saw--
我看到他了
I saw him!
看到谁了
Saw who?
沃德利 我看到他了
Vaudry! I saw him.
-他没死 -趁我们被打中之前快走
- He's not dead. - Go, before we're shot!
我们来了你不高兴吗
Aren't you delighted we came?
不高兴
Not really, no.
我们得走了
We must go, we must go, we must go!
我担心布♥什♥罗德会把我们全杀死
I fear Bushrod's going to shoot every last buck of us.
我没照到鬼魂的照片
I never got a photograph of the spirit!
你不会现在想去拍吧
Well, you're not bloody going to get it now, are you?
谁在这个地方开枪呢
Who's shootin' up the bleedin' place?
卡鲁瑟斯
Carruthers!
带我们回家 快点
Bring us home, right away!
我的相册呢
Where's my goddamn album?
我的相册呢
Where's my album?
回来 你们这些小偷
Come back, you thieves!
你说小偷
Thieves, you say?
你们中的一人拿走了他们的相册
One of you took their album.
我没有
I didn't.
谁拿的
Who did?
是你 对吗
It's you, isn't it?
就是
It is.
我能说我喜欢你的作品吗
Well, can I just say, sir, that I love your work?
你好
Oh, hello.
你看到了...
You, uh, you saw the...
是的
Yes.
太奇怪了
So strange.
你能看到的这些眼前的东西
All the things you can see in front of your eyes, eh?
告诉他们
Tell them...
救我
saving me.
你靠那边点
Push over there, you.
我只是
I just...
别说了 好吗
Give over, will you?
我能看到面前有许多种颜色
I can see so many different colors in front of my face.
你能看到吗
Can you see that?
不 我能看到两个...
No, like I can see-- I can see two--
我能看到每个人都有两三张脸
I can see two-- everyone's got two or three faces.
我听不了这个了
I can't stand listen to this.
我们什么时候能到你家 叔叔
When do we get to your house, Uncle?
不不不 亨利
Oh, no, no, no, Henry.
你不能住在我的家
You're not coming to stay at my house, no.
他就在这儿 他看到了我
He was there, he, he seen me.
很好 先生 很好
Yes, very good, sir, very good, yeah.
这已经足够让人兴奋一晚上了
Now, that's enough excitement for one night.
喝杯甜美的卡布奇诺 你就精神满满了
A good, sweet cappuccino now and you'll be grand.
喝茶吧
Tea, tea!
是的
Yes.
我想喝点茶 谢谢 卡鲁瑟斯
I'd love some tea, thank you Carruthers.
那你自己去泡
Then go make it yourself.
我们明天来检查你
Will be back tomorrow to check on yours.
看看你是否还活着
See if you're all still alive.
再见 卡鲁瑟斯
Bye-bye, Carruthers.
感谢你把我们安全送回家
Thanks for getting us home safely.
天啊 给我点耐心吧
Jesus, give me patience.
他是个好人 你知道吗
He's such a good man, d'you know that?
我得回我的书房♥
I need-- I need to get to my study.
带我回我的书房♥
Take me to my study!
我看到了他 南希
I saw him, Nancy.
我看到了他
I saw him.
谁
Who?
沃德利 沃德利当时在场
Vaudry, Vaudry was there.
谁是沃德利
Who is Vaudry?
他是我以前的...
He's my, my old...
我以前的助手
my old assistant.
他死了
And he's dead.
你看到了一个死人
You've seen a dead person.
我们被吓傻了吗
Have we been scared witless?
这是真实发生的吗
Is that what's going on here?
她就是这么做的 那个狡猾的婊♥子♥
Ah, that's how she does it, the crafty bitch.
她给我们下了一种能改变我们思想的毒药
She's poisoned us with some manner of mind-altering concoction.
这话我说过
That's what I said.
打赌我赢了
I win the bet.
你没死 沃德利
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表