剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
Where is it?
我想它在我书房♥里
Well, it's, it's in my study, I think.
我觉得我可能在里面放了点什么
I think I might have put something in there.
我离开降神会的时候发现的东西
Something I found whenever I left the seance.
你发现了什么
What did you find?
我只是 我早该想到的
I just, I could've imagined it.
你知道你昨晚幻视出你以前的助手了吗
You know how you imagined seeing your old assistant last night?
我知道
Yes.
是一个相册
It's a photo album.
什么样的相册
What sort of photo album?
像是死亡摄影
It's like death photography.
像你那样的摄影
It's like your kind of photography.
我这样的摄影
My kind of photography?
是的 但是它更...
Yeah, but it's a bit more, um--
致命
Murderous?
是的
Yes.
我们得快点了 莫洛伊
We need to hurry, Molloy.
快点 卡鲁瑟斯
Make haste, Carruthers.
布伦纳萨塞特先生
Mr. Blennerhasset?
我觉得洗出一张橱柜照片
It would be nice, I think,
会很不错的
to get a cabinet card done.
没问题 不费什么功夫
Yes, that'll be no work at all.
一些当乔治去世后
Something I can put on the mantelpiece
我能放在壁炉台上的东西
for when George has gone his way.
我明白 我明白
Oh, I know, I know as well.
没问题 哈里森太太
That'll be no problem at all, Mrs. Harrison.
我会把它寄给你
I'll get it all sent on to you.
或许你该在乔治去世前和他多待一会儿
Maybe you should spend some time with George before he slips away.
是的
Yeah.
他来了
Oh, there he is now.
乔治
George!
你不该下床的
You shouldn't be out of bed.
立刻回去
Get back at once.
快点 莫洛伊
Quick as you like, Molloy?
有问题吗
Some issues?
是的
Yes.
我觉得我们马上会遇到一些困难
I feel like some trouble's coming our way.
我们得立刻回家
We need to get home posthaste.
这语气和几年前一样
That tone was same as years ago.
大概吧
Possibly.
感觉有人在玩弄我
And it feels like somebody's toying with me.
现在 卡鲁瑟斯 我需要你保持警惕
Now, Carruthers, I need you to be vigilant
直到我弄清楚怎么解决这件事
until I figure out how to deal with this.
别对鬼魂低语
Now don't whisper to it to a soul.
不是鬼魂 先生
Not a soul, sir.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
糟糕透顶的生意
Dreadful business.
坎农是个好人
Cannon was a decent skin.
实话说 珀西
Honestly, Percy.
他们让我们见到了各种各样的东西
They had us seeing all sorts.
谁知道可怜的路易在死前看到了什么呢
Who knows what poor Louis saw before he ended it.
他对那些能改变思想的老物质上瘾
Well, he was a fiend for the old mind-altering substances.
你肯定以为他有能力掌控它
You'd think he'd be well abled for it.
亨利也是
And Henry too.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我猜在某个小酒馆
Oh, some dive I presume.
我不知道他知不知道路易的事
I don't know if he knows about Louis.
对一个刚来城里的女孩来说
You've been getting yourself into a lot
你让自己陷入很多很危险的情况
of dangerous situations for a girl who's new to town.
我是个成年女人 珀西
I'm a grown woman, Percy.
那在城里是非常幼稚的行为 南希
That's very naive behavior on these city streets, Nancy.
我能四处闲逛 毫发无伤
I can walk around perfectly fine,
无需陪同 谢谢你
unescorted, thank you.
你真的能吗
Can you though?
在妓院被绑♥架♥
Getting kidnapped in whorehouses?
在降神会被枪击
Shot at at a bloody seance?
现在看看我
Well look at me now.
我还活着 不是吗
I seem somewhat alive, don't I?
傻姑娘
Silly girl.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说你将自己置于那种危险中
I said you're silly for putting yourself
很愚蠢 不是吗
in such danger, are you not?
愚蠢
Silly?
我猜我得跟
I suppose I'd have to be
你这样无能的败家子闲逛
hanging about with impotent wastrels like yourself.
没错 我觉得我就是个傻瓜
Yes, I think I'm right bloody fool.
注意你的语气
Mind your tone!
不好意思
Apologies.
但前门无人回应
But no one was answering the front door
而且事情又有点重要
and well it's a matter of some importance.
胡说
Oh bollocks.
你不是第一个这么跟我打招呼的女人
You're not the first woman to greet me like that,
威克斯小姐 而且我想你也不会是最后一个
Miss Vickers, and I know you won't be the last.
抱歉 警探
Sorry, detective.
我难熬的一天里全是烦人的男士
I've had a rough day full of vexing men.
我觉得你该走了 珀西
I think it's time for you to disappear, Percy.
如果你想的话 给我写封道歉信
Write me an apology letter if you want.
如果我还没被杀的话 我会回复的
I'll reply if I haven't been murdered.
对她好点 警探
Go easy on her, detective.
她今天脾气不太好
She has a bit of a mood on her today.
你现在该走了 帕西 像个表现良好的小绅士那样
Off you go now, Percy, like a good little man.
试着别太匆忙
Try not to hurry too much.
看起来是个可爱的小伙子
Seems like a lovely chap.
你需要什么 警探
What do you want, detective?
你昨晚在坎农先生家里吗
Were you in the late Mr. Cannon's house last night?
拜托
Come on.
不妨基于这个话题开个茶话会
Might as well make a tea party out of this.
你的司康饼很好吃
You do a decent scone up here.
不过...
But...
不过没有软司康饼好吃
Not as good as a cork scone, though.
好了
Right.
威克斯小姐
Ms. Vickers.
你最近卷入了很多警方的案件
You've been involved in a lot of police business of late.
警探
Well, detective.
只是碰巧 最近很多警方案件
It just so happens that a lot of police businesses
牵涉到死亡与摄影
involve death and photography of late.
这个照相馆是不是被雇佣去降神会上拍照的
And was this studio hired to take photographs at the seance?
莫洛伊是的
Molloy was.
亨利和路易雇了他
Henry and Louis hired him.
他们想跟那个美国朋友
They wanted to get in on that spirit photography fad
一起陷入鬼魂摄影狂热
with that American fellow.
威克先生参与了越来越多的
Mr. Whacker's been involved in a growing
诡异摄影的黑市交易吗
black market of peculiar photography?
你哥哥肯定在试着赚点小钱
Your brother must have been trying to make a handy few bob.
他在哪儿
Where's he?
我不太确定 警探
Not quite sure, detective.
时间上很可疑
Suspicious timing, though.
都一样
All the same.
莫洛伊先生和你叔叔在哪里
And where's Mr. Molloy and your uncle?
你是需要我们的专业协助
Do you want our professional assistance
还是你怀疑我们什么
or do you suspect us of something?
我只是在试着了解他们
I'm just trying to get their perspective
对于那晚在坎农先生家发生的事的看法
on what happened that night at Mr. Cannon's.
看看他们的推测和我的能否联♥系♥到一起
I see if their theories tie up with mine.
这些推测在政♥府♥大楼里是怎么样的
And how are those theories going down in Dublin Castle?
长久来看 不怎么样
Not great for the longest time,
但现在有迹可循了
but it's turning into something now.
只是还看不到全局
Just not the whole picture.
是的
No.
还不太能看到
Not quite, not yet.
告诉我
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表