剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
叔叔 已经要半夜了 他们又刚丧亲
It's near midnight uncle and they're bereaved.
我能不知道吗
Well don't I know it.
听着他们的伤心谈话 我都想自杀了
Nearly fit to kill myself listening to them maudlin chatter.
在把我送去那里之前别自杀
Well don't kill yourself until you take me there.
明天一早就去
First thing tomorrow morning.
很高兴看见你们俩还这么有朝气
Nice to see you two are still rays of sunshine.
布罗克·布伦纳萨塞特
Brock Blennerhasset.
遗体纪念摄影师本人
The memorial photographer himself.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 我认识你
No. I know you.
你给我的表兄宝迪·克雷姆照了很好的肖像
You did a lovely portrait of my cousin, Paudie Cream.
克雷姆 对 被公牛杀的
Cream? Oh yes. Killed by a bull.
可怜的宝迪在那个竞技场里跑了个遍
There wasn't a corner of that field that poor Paudie wasn't kicked into.
如果我记得没错 后来收拾得很干净
If I remember, rightly, it cleaned up quite well.
这家的主人在吗
Now is the master of the house in?
不 他们在葬礼
No, they're at the funeral.
对 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
弗雷德里克·里根警探 都柏林警♥察♥局
Detective Frederick Regan, Dublin Metropolitan Police,
便衣分区办公室
G Division.
如果你好奇的话 我的中间名是詹姆斯
My middle name is James in case you were wondering.
对
Yes.
对 我是好奇
Yes, yes, I was.
我能进去吗
Could I possibly come in?
我昨天把一个镜头盖放错地方了
I misplaced a lens cap here yesterday I think.
没问题 布伦纳萨塞特先生
No sweat off my sack Mr. Blennerhasset,
但找一个小零件
but a small piece of equipment,
可能会是大海捞针
may be a needle in a haystack.
有人非法闯入了这里
We've had a spot of breaking and entering.
我受不了这些投机的混♥蛋♥
I can't stand these opportunistic bastards.
知道这个可怜的家庭丧亲 还来占便宜
Knowing a poor family is bereaved and taking advantage.
的确
Indeed.
如果我有方法 能记录下来
If I had the means, it'd be a mighty help
像这样的犯罪现场会很有用
to document crime scenes like this.
我是说照相的方法
Like, you know, the means of the photography, I mean.
那你自己怎么不存钱买♥♥个相机
Well, why don't you save up and buy yourself a camera?
我一直想说服上头
Well I've been trying to persuade the brass.
劳驾你能不能帮我看一眼桌子下面
Would you be a dear, and have a look under that table for me?
不 好像不在那里
Nope. Doesn't seem to be there.
我一直跟他们讲
I keep telling them.
我一直跟他们讲在现场
I keep telling them having a photograph of the apartment
拍照片是未来趋势
at the yard, is the future.
他们会听我的吗
Will they listen to me?
会吗
Will they?
如果有警员发现了
If any of your officers do happen to find,
一个大概这么大的东西
a small item, it's about this size,
拜托告诉他们一定要小心对待
could you please tell them to treat it with the upmost care,
或许可以戴着手套
maybe used gloved hands,
然后尽快联♥系♥我
and then get in contact with me as soon as possible.
没问题 布伦纳萨塞特先生
No problem Mr Blennerhasset.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
你昨天在这儿时 没发现有什么异常吧
You didn't happen to see anything peculiar when you were here yesterday?
应该没有
No, I don't believe I did,
但是话说回来 他们家太专横了
but then again, I found that family so over-bearing,
我也没法注意其他东西
that I hardly noticed anything else.
他们把怒火撒到你头上 不是吗
They put ire on your hole wouldn't they?
是的 他们会把怒火撒到你头上
Yes they would. They would put ire on your hole.
祝您一天愉快 先生
G'day sir.
-回家吗 先生 -恐怕不行 卡鲁瑟斯
- Home sir? - I'm afraid not Carruthers.
再一次表示诚挚的哀悼
I'm sorry again for your loss boy.
我在想 你昨天
I was wondering, you didn't happen
没看到一些摄影器材吧
to see some photographic equipment yesterday, did you?
没有吗 好吧
No? Okay.
再次表示诚挚的哀悼 小姐
Again, I'm sorry for your loss, young lady.
我在想 你有没有...
I was wondering, did you happen...
-再次... -布伦纳萨塞特先生 你来了
- Sorry again... - Mr. Blennerhasset, you came.
你来了
Oh you came.
布伦纳萨塞特先生
Mr. Blennerhasset,
你把玛丽的照片带过来了吗
have you brought the photograph of poor Mary?
还没好 但很快就好了
Not quite, but all in good time.
你说的是今天
You said today.
对 但我的脚在昨天
Yes, but, my foot, that was injured
一件不必要的事故中受伤了
in that quite unnecessary incident yesterday,
妨碍到了我
has set me back somewhat.
我想也会的
It would I suppose.
玛丽·卡鲁
长眠于此
你差点提早进了坟墓 先生
That was nearly an early grave for you sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗 布伦纳萨塞特先生
All right Mr. Blennerhasset?
没事 谢谢 谢谢
Yes, fine. Thank you. Thank you.
这人真讨厌
Bloody nuisance of a man.
布罗克·布伦纳萨塞特 真没想到
Brock Blennerhasset, as I live and breath.
我喜欢你的作品
I love your work.
我来给你拿 先生
I'll get that for you sir.
如果我是你 我就不会那么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
别担心 这是我挖的
No, don't worry. I dug this one.
给
Here.
你人真好
Very kind.
希望你不会觉得我太随便
Look, I hope you don't find me to overly familiar,
能遇见爱尔兰摄影界的先驱者
it's an honor to meet such a pioneer
是我的荣幸
in the field of Irish photography.
我知道有人说你的作品很令人不快
I know some people find your work quite distasteful, but
但我不这么觉得
not me.
说实话 我觉得这是一门艺术
I think it's an art myself to be honest.
你说得对 这就是门艺术
Yes, you're right, it is an art.
我叫科纳尔·莫洛伊
The name's Conall Molloy.
我看过你的作品
I've seen your work.
领导在这 比利·巴伦
The head man here, Billy Barron,
向我展示了他叔叔一张雅致的照片
showed me an elegant photograph of his uncle,
爱德温·温赖特先生
Mr. Edwin Wainwright.
对 温赖特
Oh yes, Wainwright.
他曾在运河里待了四五天
He was in the canal for four or five days.
你的遮瑕做得非常好
And a mighty job that you did of covering it up.
好 感谢你的帮忙
All right well, thank you for your help.
祝您一天愉快
G'day.
您受伤了吗
Hey, did you hurt yourself sir?
是的
Yes.
只是轻微骨折
Just a mild fracture.
布伦纳萨塞特先生 我想知道您是否需要帮忙
I was wondering Mr. Blennerhasset, if you're in need of assistance?
我在找一份新工作 我喜欢素描
I am looking for a new line of work and I like to sketch,
案发现场 真实生活 人物角色
straight scenes, real-life, the characters,
都柏林人之类的
the Dubliners, that sort of thing.
我愿意在摄影领域里多积累一些经验
And photography is an area, I'd love to gain experience in.
你看起来像是那种爱惹事生非的小子
You look like the type of chap who likes to get his hands dirty.
我是个掘墓人 先生
I am a grave digger sir.
没错
Yes, that you are.
我这里有份工作适合你
Well perhaps I might have some work for you,
你会很乐意听 这涉及到挖掘的工作
and you'll be happy to know, it involves some digging,
挖掘信息
for information.
我明白了 信息
I see. Information?
-没错 -行吗
- Yes. - All right?
这是我的地址
Now, there's my address.
工作完之后过来吧
Come and visit when you're finished work.
当然
Certainly.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
比利 你行行好吧
Billy. Be good man.
又来了
Oh here we go.
听着 我得做一些兼♥职♥来赚钱
Look, I just need some cover to go do a small job.
不行 还有很多坟墓要挖 莫洛伊
No. There's digging to be done Molloy.
现在是旺季
Its consumption season.
是啊 我当然知道
Yeah, don't I know it.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表