剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
Very good.
你对摄影有兴趣 我也是
You've an interest in photography, so do I.
我们也许能合作
Maybe we could work together.
这就是我想说的
That's all I'm saying.
好吧 我会尽我所能地帮你
Well, I'll help you where I can.
那好
Right.
我在找的这张小照片
Now, this little photograph that I'm after findin',
如果你看到类似的照片
if you find anything of the sort like that,
你告诉我 因为这张照片上的男人
you let me know, 'cause the man I found it on
在审讯之前死了
dead before I questioned him.
那可真遗憾
That's a pity.
我会帮你留意的
I'll keep an eye out.
趁我还在这儿
Now, while I have you,
你知道黑玫瑰的含义吗
do you know the significance of a black rose?
这是摄影道具吗
Is it some sort of photographic prop?
我从来没见过
I've never seen one.
是啊
Yeah.
我自己也从没见过
Haven't seen one myself much, either.
祝你好运
Good luck.
卡鲁瑟斯到了 叔叔
Carruthers is here, Uncle.
我们回家吧 南希
Let's just get home, Nancy.
她不能和你一起走
She's not going with you.
你让她来找我的 不是吗
You sent her to me, did you not?
现在你的康复期即将结束
And now your convalescence is nearly complete,
南希可以回来照顾家庭
Nancy can return here and take care of the family home,
就像她祖母所希望的那样
like her grandmother wanted.
好吧
Very well.
如果她想的话
If she wants to.
我想和叔叔在一起
I want to stay with Uncle.
这位多年来不闻不问的叔叔吗
The Uncle who has ignored you for years.
你可真软弱 南希
How weak of you, Nancy.
我觉得住在市里比住在这里更开心
I find that I'm happier living in town than I am here.
你突然变得独♥立♥了 是吗
You became very independent all of a sudden, did you?
我相信你一定会对家里负责的
I'm sure you'll be so responsible about it,
就像你哥哥那样
like your brother has been.
我和亨利不一样
Henry and I are not the same.
是不一样
No.
他可比你迷人多了
You're far less charming.
毕竟你还是对她有所影响的
Maybe you've had an influence on her after all.
我想 南希
I suppose, Nancy,
你也不需要我的首肯了
you won't need your allowance anymore.
妈妈
Mother.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我为此付出了很多
I worked hard for that.
我照顾祖母的时间最长
I minded grandmother for the longest time.
没关系 姐姐
It's alright, sister.
你留着吧
You keep it.
我也是时候该给她发一份像样的工资了
It's about time I started paying her a proper wage anyway.
南希
Nancy?
南希
Nancy.
你会像你叔叔一样 爬着回来求我的
You'll come crawling back, just like your uncle did!
嫌疑人名单
老板 你找我
You wanted me, boss?
你个小混♥蛋♥
You bad bastard, you.
老天 你也太精神紧张了
Jesus, you're fierce jumpy.
别偷偷摸摸靠近我 法雷里
Don't sneak up on me, Farrelly.
我工作的时候会全神贯注 你懂吗
I get immersed in my work, you know?
我知道这里气氛很紧张
A mad notion around here, I know.
有东西给你
Here's something for you.
城里来了个美♥国♥佬♥
There's a Yank in town.
是个照片收藏家
Photograph collector of some sort.
好像是路易·坎农的生意伙伴
Seems to be an associate of Louis Cannon.
收藏家
Collector?
是个怪人
That's a queer one.
全国各地的可怜的地主们
Poor landlords gettin' stuck
都被起义的干草叉困住了
with pitchforks up and down the country,
你们俩却像无头苍蝇一样
and there's the two o' you like headless chickens
在这儿查什么假照片
over some fake photographs.
无事可做很开心 不是吗 伙计们
Grand to have nothin' to do, isn't it boys?
法雷里 你最好赶快成为便衣警♥察♥
Farrelly, quicker you become a G-Man the better.
在努力了 老板
Working on that, boss.
漂亮
Ah, beautiful.
这是我们在那里的时候你偷的吗
You stole this when we were there?
它就摆在那儿
Well, it was just lying about.
有几张照片不见了
There are some photographs missing.
被已故的车尔尼先生撕掉带走了
The late Mr. Czerny ripped them out.
非常遗憾
Quite unfortunate.
那个傻子是个该死的累赘
The fool was a goddamn liability.
好吧 亨利 我买♥♥了
Alright, Henry, I'll buy it.
补充了我的收藏
Hell of an addition to my collection.
老实说 我很高兴能脱手
Delighted to have it off my hands, to be honest.
我更愿意关注那种更优雅的照片
I'd rather focus on a more genteel sort of photograph.
做♥爱♥ 露点乳♥头♥ 这些淫♥荡♥的场景
Riding, or bit of tit, saucy old crack, you know?
我们所说的鬼魂摄影
Ghost photography like we were saying.
威克先生 你知道摄影师是谁吗
Mr. Whacker, do you know who the photographer is?
我不知道 但我知道是受了那些人的委托
I do not, but I know it was commissioned by those people
那些人被热情好客的亨利占了便宜
whose hospitality Henry had kindly took advantage of.
你认为这些照片不是真的 是吗
You don't think those photographs are real, do you?
是的 我倾向于这样想
Oh, I would be inclined to think so, yes.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the wine.
我还以为你被禁止入内了呢
Now I thought you were barred from here.
我想我的伪装比你们评价的
I think my disguise was a lot better
要好得多
than people give it credit for.
你哥哥让我来这儿跟他见面
Your brother asked me to meet him here.
是的 他在角落里招待客人呢
Oh, yes, he's holding court in the corner there.
他做得太过分了
He's absolutely too much.
我受不了了 所以我们要去别的地方
I can't deal with it, so we're going somewhere else.
对不起 南希
Sorry, Nancy.
我看到吧台那头的那个混♥蛋♥
I saw the bastard on the other side of the counter,
跟着他出了侧门
went after him out the side exit,
你永远也猜不到
and you'll never guess.
这个酒吧对着三条不同的街
This pub has three different exits
有三个不同的出口
onto three different streets.
三条街不同的街 三个不同的出口
Yes! Three different exits on three different streets.
太疯狂了 不是吗
It's madness, isn't it?
你好 珀西·卡明斯 很高兴认识你
Hello. Percy Cummins, lovely to meet you.
珀西 这位是科纳尔·莫洛伊
Percy, this is Conall Molloy.
你一定就是莫洛伊先生
Oh, you must be Mr. Molloy.
是的 我刚说了
Yes, I just said that.
是的 科纳尔·莫洛伊
Yeah, Conall Molloy, yeah.
就是我
That's it, that's me.
别惹上麻烦
Not getting this one into trouble, eh?
听说你去妓院里过了一夜
Heard you got yourself holed up in a whorehouse for the night.
据你所说 安然无恙
No harm, says you.
不 我是出于专业的原因才去的
No, listen, I was there for professional reasons.
可以说是个委托
It was a commission, as it were.
是的
Right.
我必须补充一点 是迫不得已的
Under duress, I must add.
我不得不说 你对裸体造型很有眼光
Well, you've got quite the eye for naked forms, I must say.
跟我一样
Like myself.
珀西是个雕塑家
Percy's a sculptor.
我是个雕塑家
I'm a sculptor.
他喜欢裸体
He likes a nude.
谁不喜欢呢
Who doesn't?
裸体雕塑可以赚到一大笔钱
Decent money to be made in nude sculpting,
但我想你靠这些照片赚了笔小钱
but I'd say you made a small fortune off those pictures,
是不是 莫洛伊
did you Molloy?
不不不 并没有
Uh, no, no, not really, no.
我想说的是 人们免费看过之后
I would say people'd be less inclined to buy them
就不会想花钱买♥♥了
when they've seen them for free,
像我们一样
like we did.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表