剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
听着 作为回报 我会值双倍的班
Look, I promise I'll do a double shift in return.
我母亲需要我做这份兼♥职♥
Me mother needs me to take the extra work,
你不想让我妈妈失望吧 比利
and you don't want to be letting me ma down, do ya Billy?
当然不会
Certainly do not.
其实 我早就该去拜访戴姆法了
Actually, I owe Dympha a little visit,
我突然想起来了
now that I think of it.
这听起来有点不吉利 比利
Now that sounds a bit ominous there Billy.
没有 你最好别管了
No, so you best leave it off,
毕竟她都由她的男人来决定
she's up to all it's men anyway.
总之
Oh, anyhow.
谢谢你 比利 你真是个绅士
Thanks for that Billy, you're an absolute gent.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我还有些花要给她
But I have flowers to give her.
我没订过这么多花
I've no call for that many flowers.
但她是从墓地里拿来的
But she got them off the grave.
你说这衣服太大了 对吗 妈妈
You say it was too big, isn't it Ma?
上次穿这件是什么时候
When was the last time you wore it?
奇冯的葬礼吗
Chivon's funeral?
是啊 但那时我感觉更舒服一点
Yeah, but I felt more comfortable then.
是时候再次穿戴整齐了
It's about time you start dressing neat again.
如果身边不死人 也没必要穿戴整齐
There's no call in dressing neat if it's only the dead around you.
也许不会太久 对吗
Maybe not for much longer, eh?
怎么了
Yes?
我和布伦纳萨塞特先生有预约 女士
I've appointment with Mr. Blennerhasset, ma'am.
真令人兴奋啊
How exciting.
是那东西吗
Is that?
是泥 你想象不到
It's mud, and you'd be surprised
大多数我已经刮干净了
how much I've already scraped off actually.
现在有张底片不见了
Now, a photographic plate has gone missing.
一张非常重要的底片
Very, very important photographic plate.
可能被偷了吗
Might it been stolen?
不在我家里
It's not in the family home.
卡鲁瑟斯已经在他的马车里找过无数次了
Carruthers has searched his carriage countless times.
南希也在我的监督之下
Nancy has searched every corner of this place,
把这个地方搜遍了
under my watchful eye.
莫洛伊先生 你真的很欣赏我的声誉 对吗
Mr. Molloy, you do appreciate my reputation don't you?
是的
Yeah.
我在工作中见过很多悲痛欲绝的家庭
Many of the grieving families that I met in the course of me work--
确实 掘墓人是这样的
Yes, grave digging.
是啊
Yeah.
你的照片能深深地抚慰他们
Well, they've been comforted so greatly by your photography.
你有起死回生的能力
You bring the dead to life.
确实如此
Yes, indeed.
这张照片对于这个家庭来说
Well this photograph is more important
比钱财更重要
to this family than money.
而我的声誉对我来说比钱更加重要
And my reputation is more important to me than money.
我希望你去其他摄影师那里
I want you to go to other photographers
看看他们在过去的一天里 有没有见过
and see if they have encountered a photographic plate
见过一张底片
in the last 24 hours.
好的
Yeah.
无论如何 都不能说你是为谁工作的
And under no circumstances, are you to say who you work for.
莫洛伊先生 这是都柏林照相馆的清单
Mr. Molloy, here are a list of photographic studios in Dublin.
这些划线的是我叔叔觉得
The ones underlined are the ones my uncle feels
最有可能犯案的
are out to get him the most.
你的字迹真好看 夫人
You have beautiful handwriting ma'am.
是我写的
I wrote that.
莫洛伊先生
Mr. Molloy?
一个小礼物
A small present.
他说他不需要了
He says he doesn't need them anymore.
你人真好
That's very good of you.
比你的干净一点
Just a bit tidier.
或许你可以出去换
Maybe do that outside.
有人来拜访 叔叔
You have a visitor, uncle.
据我所知
Well now, as I have it,
家长不准许这桩婚事
the parents didn't approve of the marriage.
他们有自己的想法
They had notions.
这位德斯蒙德·罗斯
And this Desmond Roth, well,
他是雅典人
he's Athenian
来自工人阶级
from a working class background,
玛丽生病的时候
and when Mary got sick,
他付不起医药费
he couldn't afford to take care of her.
所以她回娘家休养
So she went home to convalesce,
然后去世了
and there she died.
于是葬礼当天早晨
So in the morning of the funeral,
嫌犯布罗克
a suspect, Brock,
破门而入
broke in,
悲痛欲绝 想见他的亡妻
mad with grief he was to see the dead wife.
发现她不在家之后
And when she wasn't out,
我猜他偷了个纪念品
I suspect that he stole a memento.
这让我想起了你在找的东西
And that got me kind of thinking about your search.
他为什么要偷镜头盖
Why would he take a lens cap?
也许丢的不是镜头盖
Maybe it wasn't a lens cap.
也许你把玛丽的照片弄丢了
Maybe, you lost the photo of Mary,
你当然不想让庞兹一家发现
and naturally, didn't want the Pounds to find out about it.
太荒唐了
That's nonsense.
那张照片现在正在冲印呢
It's developing as we speak.
我能看看吗
Give us a look?
不能
No.
那家人不让他见她
The family kept her from him.
因为他曾经是个罪犯
Because he was a former convict,
雅典煽动者 王室的敌人
Athenian agitator, and an enemy of the crown.
因此我被派来查案
Hence my deployment to the case.
所以幸好
So, it's a good thing
你把那张照片保存好了
you have that photo safe and sound.
想象一下 要是你把它弄丢了
Because imagine if you lost it though.
他们会把你弄死的
They'll be gassing you all right.
想象一下
Imagine,
你弄丢了他们的女儿的遗照
you would have lost the last picture of their daughter,
还骗了都柏林警♥察♥局 不过我该走了
and lied to the DMP about it but I'll head on.
南希 你能送警探出去吗
Nancy, would you see the detective out please?
当然
Yes, of course.
谢谢你抽出时间 如果你想起什么
Thank you for your time, and if you think of anything,
记得告诉我
let me know.
你说什么
What's that now?
我说报♥警♥
I said call the police.
发生了什么
What happened?
你又不是警♥察♥ 我什么都不用告诉你
You're not the police, I don't have to tell you anything.
你想让我给你松绑吗
Do you want to be untied?
我想吗 你觉得呢 给我松绑 给我解开
Do I want? What do you think? Untie me, release me!
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我来找一张失窃底片
I'm just looking for a stolen camera plate.
是一家人的合照
It's picture of a family.
这家里是不是有人死了
A family where one of them happens to be dead?
不是
No.
打劫我的那个人
The man who ransacked me,
他想冲印一张亡妻的照片
he wanted to develop a picture of his dead wife.
你在给布伦纳萨塞特跑腿 对吧
You're an errand boy for Blennerhasset aren't you?
不是
No.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is, so.
当然了
Of course.
他死都不会跟鲁宾斯坦家的人说话的
He wouldn't be caught dead talking to a Rubinstein.
我不认识姓布伦纳萨塞特的
I don't know a Blennerhasset.
太好了 那你肯定不在乎
Oh, that's good, then you won't care,
有个愤怒的疯子要去你们照相馆了
be getting an angry madman arriving to your studio.
他叫什么名字
What was the name?
野兽
The beast.
他也不认识布伦纳萨塞特
He didn't know who Blennerhasset was either.
所以我向他推荐了
So I gave him a good recommendation
去哪里冲印照片最好
to get his photo developed.
你肯定不在乎 对吧 你又不认识他
Not that you care, why would you? You don't know him.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表