剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
还是让我自己给你讲吧
let me tell you them myself.
我真不知道你怎么受得了我哥哥
I really don't know how you put up with my brother.
他很有趣 南希
He's a lot of fun, Nancy.
我家里没有有趣的人 汉娜 相信我
No one in my family is fun, Hannah, believe you me.
不包括你吧
Except for you of course?
当然
Of course.
那个西班牙女仆可真紧张 是吧 莫洛伊
The Spanish maid's a nervous creature isn't she, Malloy?
是 你觉不觉得他们用鞭子抽她
Yeah, do you think they were giving her a lashing.
怎么 他们是喜欢抽人的那种人
Why, they're the lashing type.
我认识一个西班牙人 在码头那边干活
I knew a Spanish fella, worked down the docks,
他是我见过的最笨拙的混♥蛋♥
he was the clumsiest bastard I've ever met.
晚安 莫洛伊
Get a good nights rest Malloy,
我希望暴风雨一停
I want us out of here
我们就离开这里
as soon as this infernal storm has subsided.
是 先生 悉听尊便
Yes sir, duly noted.
您的住处到了
Your quarters.
请把门锁上
Lock your doors please.
孩子闹了吗
Did he stir?
没有 感谢上帝
No, thank God.
老天 今晚外面可真够糟的
Jesus, that's an unmerciful whore of a night out there.
我倒是想碰碰运气
Want to chance it though.
不可能的 这种天气你可不能出门
Not a hope boy, there's no way you're going out in that.
我会收获颇丰的 贝蒂
It's a juicy gathering Betty.
我想监视几个麻烦精
Couple of trouble makers I wanna keep my eye on.
被吹进运河里也值得吗
And is it worth getting blown into the canal for?
那里面也有东西啊
There's something in it, that's all.
我知道你渴望办个大案 弗雷德
I know you're thirsting for a big case, Fred,
但别犯傻
but be smart about it.
你是在四处找谋杀案和自杀案
You're looking for murders and suicides.
把那些无害的异乡人看作麻烦精
Looking at harmless foreign creatures as subversives.
你以为那个可怜的灯夫要给波特下毒
There was that poor lamp lighter you thought was poisoning Porter
你把他揍个半死
and you beat him on up and down the coon.
他可是个傲慢无礼的混♥蛋♥
Yeah well he was a lippy fuck.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is,
有时候你得面对眼前的事
sometimes you just have to work with what's in front of your eyes.
如果我是对的怎么办
What if I'm right?
那你就抓住那些混♥蛋♥
Then you take the bastards down.
孩子醒了吗
Any stirring?
妈的
Oh bollocks.
真够糟的
Hell isn't it?
在派对上嘁嘁喳喳的 聊天
Party chit chat I mean, small talk.
真的要跳跳舞
Really need to get some dancing going.
如果有机会的话 我不介意转转脚趾
Wouldn't mind spinning a toe if the opportunity arises.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你为什么想知道我的名字
Why do you want to know my name?
这样我就能与这跟般美貌对上了
So I can match it to that pretty face.
你叫什么 帅哥
What's your name, pretty face.
说真的 别来这套
Honestly, spare me.
先带活这个派对再来跟我说话
Liven this party up and we'll start talking.
南希 看来你已经见过了珀西
Nancy, I see that you've met Percy.
南希 名字挺可爱
Nancy, lovely name.
珀西可真是进步青年 不是吗
Percy's a forward lad is he?
所以珀西能有幸给你行吻手礼吗
So Percy can't take your hand and kiss it then?
不行 别吻我的手 珀西
No, please don't kiss my hand Percy.
那珀西就不吻了
Percy won't do that then.
珀西是个雕塑家
Percy's a sculptor.
是吗 珀西
Are you Percy?
你是雕塑家吗 珀西
Percy, are you?
抱歉 我刚被个欠了我钱的人分神了
Sorry I got distracted by a man who owes me money.
拉里·凯文 我跟他因债相熟
Larry Kervan, I know the bastards good for it,
你刚刚说什么
what were you saying?
你主要雕些什么
And what is it you sculpt?
如果你想 我可以雕你
I'd sculpt you if you want.
你真客气了 但我坐不住
Well good for you, but I'm terrible at sitting still.
先告辞了 珀西
Bye now Percy.
这都是什么 我的天
What in the Jesus.
别跟我说你害怕
Do not tell me you're scared.
布伦纳萨塞特先生我太害怕了
Mr. Blennerhasset I am so scared.
我刚刚才说了什么
What did I just say?
我刚看见了一个幽灵
I saw an apparition.
我们本该待在各自房♥内
We were told to stay in our rooms.
这走廊闹鬼
Listen, the corridors haunted.
是的 有鬼也是你闹的
Yes, it's haunted by you.
刚刚有人敲我的门
There was someone at my door.
我知道你什么感受
Yeah, I know the feeling.
他们拒绝留个夜壶 我得去解决
They declined to leave a chamber pot, I have to go do me...
我不需要知道这些
I don't need to know that.
我看到了那个男孩
I saw the boy.
哪个男孩
Which boy?
那个死了的男孩 小艾弗
The dead boy, young Ivor.
立刻给我回你房♥间去
Go back to your room at once.
你也看到他了
You saw him too.
没有 马洛伊
No Malloy,
我尖叫着 随手把你拉进了我房♥间
I screamed and dragged you into my room for no good reason.
但他已经死了
But he's dead.
如果他活着 一定很有礼貌
Well if he isn't, he's certainly courteous.
布伦纳萨塞特先生
Mr. Blennerhasset.
你们俩为什么都在里面
Why are you both in there?
我要去
I needed to go to the...
马洛伊被吓到了然后来叫我
Malloy got frightened and called upon me.
你不需要跟我们解释
You don't have to tell us,
他的尖叫声把我们都弄醒了
his screaming awoke us.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to scream,
我只是太害怕了然后就
that only happens if I'm frightened and I just...
马洛伊 别说了
Now Malloy, stop talking.
马洛伊患有夜惊症
Malloy suffers from the night terrors
太不幸了 可怜的小伙
and it's very sad, poor lad.
过去几天里对我们来说很艰难
The last few days have been difficult for us
为了我们儿子的死以及那些悲剧
with the death of our son and that whole tragic affair.
我们理解这风雨狂啸令你不得安宁
We appreciate the roaring storm doesn't allow you much peace
但如果你能忍♥住不在我们家里尖叫
but if you can refrain from screaming in our house
那可真是帮大忙了
we would be truly grateful.
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
愿你接下来睡的安稳
I hope the rest of your sleep will be a peaceful one,
我说真的
I really do.
谢谢你 晚安
Thank you, goodnight.
我们该给他照张相
We should take a photograph of him.
我已经给他照过相了
I have already taken a photograph of him.
但你没给鬼魂照过
But not of the boys ghost you haven't.
鬼魂
Ghost?
听听你都说的什么
Listen to yourself,
闪电影响了我们的眼睛
lightening causes our sight to become impaired.
让我们看到了我们平时看不到的东西
We see things we wouldn't normally see,
那些色彩 形状 幻觉
colors, shapes, visions.
鬼魂 鬼魂的照片
Ghosts, ghosts in a photograph.
想想这会对你的名声有什么影响
Just think of that would do for your reputation.
我告诉你什么对我的名声大有好处
I will tell you what will do my reputation a world of good,
别信鬼魂
not believing in ghosts.
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
晚安 马洛伊
Goodnight Malloy.
老爷
Master.
你看到什么了吗 温切塔
Did you see something Vicenta?
我听到了些声音
I heard something.
给我开 你个蠢箱子
Open you stupid box and case.
你到底是在做什么
What is the meaning of this.
有事不对劲 不太对劲
Somethings not right, it's not right.
这个男孩已经死了 但他又像是没死
The boys dead but it's also like he's not dead,
我也不是很确定
all at once I'm also sure of.
这话可真令人难受
This is very upsetting.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表