剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
我觉得我们不在一个圈子里
No, I don't think we move in the same circle somehow.
在这几条街里
They run these streets.
他们管着三条
Well, three of them anyway.
他们管着三条街吗
They run three streets?
先生 这里的帮派可多了
Oh, there's a lotta gangs around, sir.
街道都被划分开了
Streets get divided.
各帮派为了保持领先不惜一切
The gangs do whatever they have to to stay ahead.
这里这么乱 到底怎么搞的
And what would possess someone to create such a mess?
我猜是有人没付钱
Someone didn't pay up, I suppose.
要是没付钱会怎么样
And what would happen to someone who didn't pay up?
问这个人
Ask this creature.
猫
Cats.
我还禁止入内吗
Am I still barred?
当然
Ya are, yeah.
如果我是你 我就离伯蒂·穆尔格鲁远点
And I'd stay well clear of Bertie Mulgrew if I was you.
说一遍就行了
You don't need to tell me twice.
这伙黑帮需要莫洛伊做什么
What would the gangs want with Molloy?
听着 这你得问他们
Look, you'll have to ask them.
我只是个正在休息的妓♥女♥
I'm only a workin' woman on her break.
所有人都觉得莫洛伊是摄影师吗
Does everyone think that Molloy is a photographer?
大家对他的印象更像是优秀的画家
He'd be more regarded as a good drawer,
一位艺术家
an artist, you know?
他免费给这里所有的凿工上绘画课
He gives free drawin' lessons to all the chiselers here.
一分钱都不收
Doesn't charge them a penny.
我可不想和穆尔格鲁那帮人搞到一起 先生
I wouldn't be gettin' mixed up with the Mulgrews, sir.
好了 我觉得我们该走了
All right, I think it's time we get outta here.
好吧 卡鲁瑟斯 我们快走吧
All right Carruthers, let's make haste.
我不想让她待在这个阴暗的地方
I don't like the idea of her bein' around this dark place.
尤其是她那种穿着打扮
Especially what she's wearing.
快看 卡鲁瑟斯 是里根警探
Look Carruthers, Detective Regan.
他或许能帮上忙 你在这里等着
He may be of assistance. You wait here.
又有什么事
What now?
我在找一名警探
I'm lookin' for a detective.
我可没有在人群中找卧底的习惯
I know I wouldn't be in the habit of pointin' out undercover G-men
但我相信只要你仔细看
but I'm sure you have a good eye for one,
你肯定能找到的
if you look closely.
我给你拿被酒
Here, I'll get you a drink.
里根警探
Detective Regan.
能滚吗
Fuck off will ya?
你会暴露我的
You'll blow my cover.
抱歉 但发生了一起案子
I'm sorry, but there's been a crime, you see.
这钱太多了
It's too much money.
你怎么不喝一杯呢
Why don't you have one?
给他来一杯威士忌
Another whiskey there please.
免费的威士忌我可不会拒绝的
I won't say no to a free whiskey.
你当然不会拒绝 你可是个聪明的人
Of course you wouldn't, you're a cock man.
你这话什么意思
Huh, what do you mean by that?
没什么
Nothing.
布伦纳萨塞特先生 您为什么在这里
Why are you here, Mr. Blennerhasset?
我的相机不见了
My camera's gone missing
我的侄女可能也失踪了
and my niece has possibly gone missing also.
有点意思
Interesting.
我来这儿是为了摄影的事
I'm here on a photographic matter.
怎么说
Oh, and how is that?
你来告诉我 给我买♥♥杯酒
You tell me, buy me a fuckin' drink.
我他妈的警告过你
I fucking warned you before
滚一边去 疯子
now fuck off, piss!
达菲 别让我再把你扒光了
Duffy, don't make me bare you again.
我在追踪一条线索 有人在卖♥♥一件很有趣的东西
So I'm after getting a lead on someone sellin' an item of interest.
我们设了个局 我要亲眼看看
So we set up and let me see it.
见鬼了
Oh fuck.
我得换个位置
I'm gonna have to get myself out of position.
你认识戴着眼镜的那个人吗
Now here, do you know that fella with the glasses?
不好意思 我不认识 我该认识他吗
I'm afraid I don't, no, should I?
我们假装在聊天
So we make like we're talking, right?
如果你看到一张照片 就给我眨个眼
and if a photograph is produced, give me a wink.
-我用不用... -就眨下眼睛 好吗
- Must I give you-- - Just a wink, all right?
确保幅度够大 让我能看见
Make it big enough that I can see it
但不要被他发现
but not so that he can.
好吧
Very good.
他是位摄影师吗
Is he a photographer?
车尔尼 该死的共♥产♥主义者
Czemy Communist fucks.
他买♥♥卖♥♥令人恐惧的照片 和你一样
He buys and sells quail photography, like yourself.
你刚眨眼了吗
Did you just wink?
我不太擅长 我很长时间没挤眉弄眼过了
I'm not very good, it's been a while since I've done it.
-可能从什么时候开始... -你眨眼了吗
- I probably haven't done it since-- - Did you wink or not?
-是的 我眨眼了 - 上 法雷里
- Yes, I winked. - Go, Farrelly!
照片归我了
I'll take that.
那张照片不是我照的
I did not create that picture.
但你想卖♥♥掉
But you were tryin' to sell it.
小伙子 这对我来说足够了
That's good enough for me, boy.
他去哪里了
Where's he gone?
卡鲁瑟斯
Carruthers?
老伙计 到这边来
Come this way, big man!
卡鲁瑟斯说你是名摄影师
Carruthers said you're a photographer.
可以这么说 我正在这附近找一位
Well, might be so, I'm looking for a photographer in these parts
名叫科纳尔·莫洛伊的摄影师
by the name of Conall Molloy.
莫洛伊 是的 他是名摄影师
Molloy, yeah, he's a photographer all right.
我得跟他谈谈
Well, I need to speak to him.
我听说你在四处打听
Yeah, I heard you been askin' around.
许多人都在打探
A load of people have been askin' around
但你最该问的人
but the only person you need to be askin'
是那些没教养的东西
is them ol' rude boys.
我在哪能找到他们
And where would I find one of those?
近在咫尺
Ya just have.
伯蒂·穆尔格鲁 就在你眼前
Bertie Mulgrew, on your doorstep.
我的工作就是注意潜在的麻烦
You see it's my job to keep an eye out for potential trouble.
像你这种
Like yourself.
所以摄影师 走吧
So now, cameraman, march.
听着 我们不需要这么做
But listen, we don't need to do this.
别当众吵闹 好吗
Don't make a scene now, right?
我们就去散个步
We're just goin' for a nice walk.
把一切都展现出来是不是很壮阔
Isn't there a grand, stretchin' it all together.
拜托别这么快
Not so fast please.
马丁已经为这事恼火了
Martin's gone mad about the whole.
这就是卡鲁瑟斯说的那位小白脸吗
This the fancy man Carruthers was talkin' about?
他说的是摄影师
A photographer he says.
或许能帮忙解决问题
Might help carry things along.
我们可不需要什么都不会的闲杂人等
Well, we don't need any more people on the streets askin' questions.
马丁可是很烦躁
Ma is vexed.
台阶能不能爬快点
Lift yourself up them stairs nice and fast, yeah?
不能更快了
Can't get up them any faster,
所以才叫瘸啊
that's why it's a called a limp.
车尔尼先生 如果你不能告诉我
Mr. Czemy, if you cannot tell me
你从哪儿拿来的这张照片 那我就只能假定
where you got this photograph, I'll have to presume
这张照片是你照的
that you were the person that took the photo.
我从一个派对上相册里偷来的
I stole it from an album at a party.
在你那边 这类照片很容易搞到吗
Is this type of photography easy to get where you come from?
如果你找对地方
If you look in the right place.
那你最好赶紧开始找
Well, ya better start lookin' soon
你在爱尔兰待不长了
'cause you're not long for Ireland
你可以把你对我的偏见留到你滚蛋的路上
and you can kiss my ass on the way out.
这些照片要是真的怎么办
But what if these photographs are real?
太好造假了
They're so easy to fake.
上周我们发现这个人自杀了
Found this man dead by his own hand last week
我们到达现场的时候
and there sure as fuck wasn't a camera
我很确定他面前没有摄像机
set up in front of him when we arrived.
在去政♥府♥大楼的路上
Now, use the trip down to Dublin Castle
好好想想真♥相♥到底是什么
to have a little think about the truth
因为我要去寻找真♥相♥了 小伙子
'cause I'm fuckin' comin' for it, boy.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表