剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
真要命
Oy gevalt.
你本可以省去我们到处找的麻烦
You could have saved us the trouble of searching everywhere.
我才不会告诉一个大嘴巴的警♥察♥
I'm not telling some loud mouth policeman
我把照片弄丢了
that I lost a photograph.
他可能会告诉卡鲁斯一家
He might tell the Carews.
他可能会说漏嘴
He might blab.
而我不想被任何人捉到任何把柄
And I don't want anyone having any leverage over me.
如果又是那个该死的警♥察♥
Now, if that's that damned policeman,
你就让他像其他人一样预约
you tell him to make an appointment just like everyone else.
-谁啊 -进去
- Yes? - In we go.
像个老头一样老实进去
Guard you in there, like an old man.
再敢轻举妄动
Try anything like that again,
我就把刀插♥你♥脑袋上
and you'll be wearing my knife as a hat.
莫洛伊 你回来了
Molloy, you came back.
为什么绑她不绑你
Why's she tied up, and you're not?
她行动敏捷 嗓门也大
She has a tendency to move quickly and be very loud.
你要给我冲印照片
You'll do this job for me,
你们俩谁都不许啰嗦
and neither of yous will make any fuss.
天啊
Oh Jesus.
现在你们明白了 这位罗斯先生
And now as you can see, Mr. Roth, here
费了大功夫拿到了
has gone through great lengths to obtain his,
他亡妻的照片
dearly departed wife's photograph,
在我等医生时 从我手上偷走的
which he stole from me, while I waited for the doctor.
你应该把盖子盖上的
Shouldn't have left the case open.
在他手中和腰间的刀的威胁下
And under threat of his knife, and the one he carries in his belt.
我靴子里还有把刀
I have a knife in my boot.
还有他靴子里的刀的威胁
And the knife in his boot,
我会去把照片冲印出来
I will undertake the development of the photograph
彻底了结这件事
and put this whole matter to rest.
不
No.
等等 等一下
Wait, just wait.
莫洛伊 让他绑吧
Molloy, let him tie you up.
你还能做什么呢
What else are you going to do?
我坚决...
I'd like to insist-
你再不闭嘴 我就把你从窗户扔出去
I insist you head first through the window if you keep talking.
罗斯先生
Mr. Roth?
罗斯先生
Mr. Roth,
这个人是我的助手
this man is my assistant.
你也看到了我的窘况
And as you can see by my predicament,
我需要帮助
I need assistance.
如果你想尽快冲印照片
So if you want your job done quickly...
我不想看见他们
I don't want to see them.
但是我给玛丽拍过的唯一一张照片
Well, the only photographs I took with Mary
就是和她家人的合照
was with her family.
他们让她软弱
They made her weak,
脆弱不堪
and made her vulnerable,
结果他们却能跟她合照 而我不能
and now they get a picture of her, and I don't?
如果我不能跟她合照
Well if I can't have a picture with her,
-那他们也不能 -等等
- neither can they. - Wait.
也许我们可以准备一张照片
Maybe we can arrange a photograph?
怎么 莫洛伊
What Molloy?
你要好好利用你的掘墓技术吗
Are you going to put your grave digging skills to good use?
不 我是说或许有个方法
No, I meant, maybe there's a way we can take
可以把玛丽从照片中抠出来
Mary out the image.
或许我们可以把她剪出来
Perhaps we can just cut her out,
然后把她放进底片盒里 就她一个人
and just place her in a case, all on her own.
对吗 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Right Mr. Blennerhasset?
我不愿意破坏这张照片 但是
Well, I would be loathed to compromise the image, but
如果你想要的话 可以
if that's what you want.
你挖坟墓吗
You dig graves?
是的
Yes.
希望能尽快换个工作
Well, hopefully not for much longer.
你给死人拍照吗
And you photograph the dead?
手艺最好的
Better than anyone.
是的
Yes.
我想要一张
I want a photograph
我们俩的合照
of the two of us.
哪两位的合照
Of the two of who?
你们两个一起吗
Of the two of yous together?
你能把我的玛丽接来吗
Will you fetch my Mary?
接来
Fetch?
我不觉得"接来"是个很好的...
I don't think fetch is a very good--
这位莫洛伊给你的玛丽挖了个很好的坟墓
Molloy, here, dug the very grave that your Mary lies in.
如果你建议我们把那位可怜的女人再挖出来
If you're suggesting that we're going to dig up that poor woman,
而不是改变一张照片
instead of just altering a photograph,
你疯了 你绝对疯了
you're out of your mind, you're absolutely, raving mad.
我想见她
I want to see her.
我想要我的照片
I want my photograph.
或许稍微挖一点呢
Maybe a light disinterment.
没有稍微挖一点这种说法
There's no such thing as a light disinterment.
听着 我很愿意补偿你
Look, I'm certainly willing to recompense you,
因为你将会为我工作
because you would be working for me,
尽管是在这位罗斯先生的威胁之下
albeit under the threat of violence from Mr. Roth here.
所以我要求你帮助我
So I'm asking you to assist me.
拜托了
Please?
我们需要尽可能多的帮助
We're going to need all the help we can get.
她能不出声吗
Will she be quiet?
挖一个坟墓
Dig up a grave?
叔叔 我知道你有病 但这太过了
Uncle, I knew you were morbid, but this is too much.
这可不是安静
That's far from quiet, she is.
听着 南希
Look, Nancy,
这是非常微小的影响
this is a very delicate intervention.
如果有人过来了
Now, if the alarm is going to be raised,
我们需要你演一出戏
we're going to need you, to put on a performance,
来分散来者的注意力
to distract any intruders from our activities.
从现在开始
So for now,
请安静
please be quiet.
你在四周转转 一个小时之内回来
You circle around and be back in an hour.
如果你看到有人来了 就吹口哨
Now if you see we've got company, do that whistle.
不是现在 老兄 等有人来了之后
Not now. Man, when we've got company.
我听到你的口哨声
I hear you whistling,
我就要开始我的疯寡妇演出了
and I'll start my lunatic, bereaved widow act.
小心点
Watch out.
别把棺材破坏了
Don't damage the casket.
打开
Open it.
-不 我们必须非常... -我说打开
- No we have to be very-- - Open it, I said.
罗斯先生 我理解你想再次见到你的妻子
Mr. Roth, I do appreciate you want to see your wife again,
但我们大半夜的在挖坟墓
but we are digging a grave in the middle of the night,
所以最好等到
so wouldn't it be better to wait
我们安全到达教堂之时再打开
until we are in the safety of the chapel?
好吧 那我们快一点
All right. Well hurry it up then.
不 别太快
No, not too much hurry.
我们可不想让棺材掉下去
We don't want to be dropping the coffin.
我们都要扛着这个棺材吗
We all need to carry the coffin?
是的
Yeah.
我
I--
轻一点
Gently does it.
他们都不让她戴着戒指下葬 一群混♥蛋♥
They wouldn't even bury her with her ring, bastards.
不不不 你不能这么做
No, no, no. You can't do that.
我想和她一起拍照
I want her with me in the picture.
是的 但玛丽必须待在棺材里
Yes, but Mary must stay in the coffin.
我们没时间给她摆个姿势了
Now we don't have time to pose her efficiently.
如果我没拍到照片
If I don't get my photograph,
这个人就会新挖三个坟墓 听懂了吗
this fella will be digging three fresh graves, you hear me?
是你从她手上摘下来的吗
Did you take this off her?
不不
Oh, no, no.
是她爸爸 他拒绝她戴着这个拍照
It was the father, he refused to have the photograph taken with that on.
我忘了我拿着了
And I forgot I had it.
我觉得如果你把它物归原位
And then I think, it will be nice if you put it back
是最好不过的
to its rightful place.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表