剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
放下 我来吧
Just leave it, I'll do it.
你以前遇见过这样的事吗
Have you seen anything like this before?
我实在是无法理解
I just can't fathom it.
等有了证据 就容易理解了
Well, it's easier to fathom when there's proof.
你是谁呢
There you are.
布罗克·布伦纳萨塞特 银版摄影的先驱
Brock Blennerhasset, pioneer of the daguerreotype,
在他的职业生涯中 始终走在摄影潮流的最前沿
at the forefront of photographic trends all his career.
再看看你眼前的景象
Well, looks what's in front of ya.
你没发现这个趋势 对吗
Ya didn't see that trend comin', did ya boy?
但我发现了
But I did.
因为有些照片不该拍
Because some pictures shouldn't be taken.
真是漫长的一晚
What a night.
该死的一晚
What a bloody night.
我是被迫做这种变♥态♥活的
I was forced into the perversion
还好我去做了 你很幸运
and it's lucky for you I did it.
我很幸运
Lucky for me?
被穆尔格鲁夫妇拖到大街上叫幸运
What, dragged down the streets by the Mulgrews.
你最好在妈妈到家前把门修好
And you better fix the door before ma gets home.
你是个变♥态♥
You're a pervert.
不 我不是变♥态♥
No, I'm not a pervert.
那就好 因为我当时还在想你是不是
Oh good, because I was wondering.
感谢你来找我
Thanks for lookin' for me.
你不用这么做的
You shouldn't have.
说实话 没什么的
It was no problem, honestly.
你还为此盛装打扮了
And you got all dressed up for it.
这是伪装
It's a disguise.
这里的姑娘不会这么穿的
Well, the girls around here don't really dress like that.
是的 我发现了
Yes, I've noticed.
我们今天都学到了 不是吗
We're all learning lessons today, aren't we?
我想是的
Yeah, I suppose we are.
我叔叔在哪儿
Where's my uncle?
他在里面
Oh, he's inside.
我觉得他会炒了我
I think he's gonna fire me
也是可以理解的
which is understandable, I suppose.
什么
What?
别去大吵大闹 南希
Look, don't make a scene, Nancy.
今天已经够闹腾的了
No, I have had enough scenes for one day.
你不能炒了莫洛伊
You can't fire Molloy.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
这不是他的错
This was not his fault.
我不是认真的 我当时很生气
Oh no, I didn't mean it, I was just angry.
事实上 你在压力下的表现让我印象深刻
In fact, I was impressed with how you worked under pressure.
你的眼光还不错 莫洛伊
You've actually got a good eye, Molloy.
我看过你的素描
I've seen your sketches.
你看过我的素描
You saw my sketches?
是的 很不错
Yes, very good.
所以 在你把你的工作告诉
So, when you're finished shouting about your job to
你周围所有堕落者和罪犯之后
all the degenerates and the criminals of your neighborhood,
你就可以继续为我工作了
then you can continue to work for me.
先生 感谢您来找我
I'd like to thank you sir for lookin' for me,
在这里保护我 尽管我犯了愚蠢的错误
for protectin' me there, despite me foolish mistakes.
如果您需要的话
And I'd love to return the favor,
我愿意回报这份好意
should you ever need it.
也许会有机会的
Well, perhaps, yes.
谢谢你 莫洛伊
Thank you, Molloy.
也谢谢你 南希
And thank you, Nancy.
车尔尼
Czemy.
我不是有意拿走这张照片的
I did not mean to take the photograph.
我并不是那个拿着...
I am not the one with the...
我不知道这东西是谁的 原本是在卡农家里的
I do not know who owned it, it was in Canon's house.
求你了
Please.
我脑海中闪入重建的画面
There are images that flash into my head, fully recreated.
记得我曾经跟你说过什么吗
Remember, I used to tell you about them?
像是有什么坏事就要发生了
Like something bad is about to happen.
死亡的预兆
A presentement of death.
我现在感觉到了
Well, I feel it now.
像是有人就快要死了
Like someone is about to die.
车尔尼先生 我们俩需要好好谈一谈
Now, Mr. Czemy, you and I are gonna have a little conversation.
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表