剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
but it the law wants to use my expertise,
恐怕法律要为此付出报酬
I'm afraid the laws going to have to pay for it.
祝你一天愉快 先生
So, good day to you sir.
你不能说我工作过量了
You can't tell me I'm overdoing it
然后让我一次搞定所有的事情
and then have me do everything all at once.
这扇门我只开一次
I'm opening this door one time and one time only,
我不想让这条裙子淋到雨
I'm not getting rain on this dress.
如果你改变主意 请告诉我
Let me know if you change your mind.
我会跑去找你的
I will come running.
谢谢你 南希
Thank you Nancy.
回家注意安全 叔叔
Get home safe, uncle.
我们到了吗 先生
Are we here sir?
快走吧 走吧
Go on now, go on.
但愿如此
We should bloody well hope so,
我们已经离开金斯敦几公里了
this is miles outside of Kingstown.
露辛达·布雷斯林
Lucinda Breslin,
这是我丈夫奥古斯特
this is my husband August.
谢谢您专程到这里来 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Thank you for traveling to us Mr. Blennerhasset,
尤其是马上要变天了
especially with this weather approaching.
在困难时期是这种努力必须的
Such efforts are necessary in troubling times, no.
孩子以这种可怕的方式死去 请你们节哀顺便
I'm so sorry for your loss, such a horrible way to lose a child.
还有更可怕的死法 布伦纳萨塞特先生
There's worse ways, Mr. Blennerhasset.
更加可怕
Much, much worse.
是的 我想是有的
Well, yes, I suppose there are.
我很快就能结束
Well, I'll be--I'll be done in no time.
有没有地方能让我的马夫等我
Is there somewhere for my coachmen to wait?
他不能在这里等
He can't wait here.
马厩可以吗
Stables perhaps?
我们没有马厩
We don't have any.
现在没有马了
No horses, not anymore.
恐怕在您需要他之前
I'm afraid he will have to wait in the town
他只能去城里等着了
until he's needed.
暴风雨要来了 这里不安全
It's not safe here with the storm coming.
好吧
Right, well,
卡鲁瑟斯 一小时内回来
Carruthers, return within the hour.
我相信你能在城里找点事做
I'm sure you could find something
来转移你的注意力
to distract yourself with in the town.
是的先生 我会去喝酒
Yes sir, I will drink.
好男儿 卡鲁瑟斯
Good man, Carruthers.
马洛伊 请你快点
Malloy, hurry up please.
他紧抱着他的玩具熊以寻求安慰
He holds his toy bear tight for comfort.
确实 他才拿到这只熊
Indeed, he only just got him.
该死
Oh, to hell with it.
布伦纳萨塞特先生 没看到卡鲁瑟斯
Mr. Blennerhasset, there's no sign of Carruthers, sir.
奇怪 他通常很守时的
Strange, he's usually punctual,
尤其是喝了酒的时候
especially when he's been drinking.
也许是暴风雨的缘故
Maybe it's the storm.
您的助手可能得步行到金斯敦叫他
Your assistant may need to walk into Kingstown to summon him.
我们的车夫最近失去了他的马
Our coachman recently lost his horse.
怎么失去的
Lost as in?
那匹马被闪电击中了
The horse was struck by lightning.
请你快点 马洛伊
Please hurry, Malloy.
好的 布伦纳萨塞特先生
Yes, Mr. Blennerhasset.
再来点茶吗 布伦纳萨塞特先生
More tea Mr. Blennerhasset?
现在不用 谢谢你
Not for the minute, thank you.
今天这天气真罕见
Quite the weather we're having.
露辛达 快点过来
Lucinda, come quickly.
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
进来吧
Come in.
你被吹进了两条沟里
You were blown into two ditches?
不 我两次被吹进同一条沟里
No, I was blown into the same ditch twice.
外面危险得要命
It's lethal out there.
没有马车
Well, no carriage,
没法叫马车
no means to call for a carriage,
看来你们得在这里过夜了
it looks like you gentlemen may need to spend the night.
我想是的
Yes, I-I suppose.
如果我们
Please excuse us
不是最热情的主人 请原谅我们
if we have not been the most convivial hosts.
当然 你们正在服丧
Of course, you're in mourning.
是的 葬礼的准备工作需要推迟
Yes, funeral preparations will need to be delayed,
我们会尽可能地让您感到舒适
we will endeavor to make you as comfortable as you possibly can be.
莫洛伊先生 您可以去您的住处
Mr. Molloy, you can take off your wet clothes
把湿衣服换下来
in your quarters.
住处 我一个人的吗
Quarters, all to meself?
-对 奥古斯特 给他一套你的备用睡衣 -好
- Yes, August, he can have a spare pair of your night clothes. - Yes.
蓝色那套 给他蓝色那套
The blue ones, give him the blue ones.
温切塔
Vicenta,
温切塔 送莫洛伊先生去他的房♥间
Vicenta, escort Mr. Malloy to his room.
是 夫人 请随我来
Yes Madame, come with me please.
锁上了今晚才安全
Only that which is locked down will be safe tonight.
汉娜 雨可真大
Oh, Hannah, it's so bloody wet.
这所房♥子可真不错
This house is nice.
路易·坎农 法国人 经营着一家小打印店
Louis Cannon, French money, runs a small print press.
刚丧偶不久 说实话简直一团糟
Recently widowed, a mess to be honest.
不管怎么说 我很高兴你来了
Anyway, I'm so glad that you're here.
他们让人难以忍♥受 所有人都是如此
They're insufferable, all of them.
要不是这场暴风雨 我就和我妈在家看书了
If it wasn't for that storm, I'd be at home with mother and my book.
你在读什么书
What are you reading?
《小男人》
Little Men.
《小妇人》续集
我看起来漂亮吗
Do I look presentable?
南希 你光彩夺目
Nancy, you're a vision.
但真的 别担心这个
But really don't worry about it,
你或许以为自己错过了城里美好的社交生活
you might think you're missing out on a fabulous social life in town
但显然这是同样的装腔作势
but obviously it's the same bloody charade all the time.
到处都是惺惺作态而已
Just get abouts everywhere.
什么样的惺惺作态
What kind of get abouts?
你哥哥和他那群狐朋狗友
Well, your brother and everyone he palls around with.
他当然在这里了
Of course he'd be here.
妈妈知道你出来吗
Does mother know you're out?
是我邀请的她 亨利 她是我的客人
I invited her Henry, she's my guest.
不 汉娜 你是我的客人 客人无权邀请
No Hannah, you're my guest, the guest doesn't get a guest.
这是你参加的第一个派对吗
Is this the first party you've ever been to?
是第一个 对吧
It is, isn't it?
别对你妹妹这么毒舌
Stop being mean to your sister.
不过确实是第一个 对吧
It is though, isn't it?
从未有过机会
Haven't had a chance,
祖母中风以来我一直都在照顾她
I've been minding grandmother since she had her stroke.
你总拿这个做借口
That's your excuse for everything.
如果你喝得烂醉
Well, bagsy not carrying you out of here
我可不会把你扛回家
when you're buckled arse ways.
盯着人看的男人最烂了
Staring men are the worst kind.
那是老车尔尼 坎农家的另一位朋友
And the old Czemy, another friend of Cannons.
共♥产♥主义者 做下流照片买♥♥卖♥♥生意
Communist, trades in dirty photographs,
起码亨利是这么告诉我的
or so Henry told me.
我认为共♥产♥主义和情♥色♥生意
I don't think there's a connection,
这两者毫无关联
the communism and the dirty pictures
但不管怎样 他是个怪胎
but anyway he's a creep.
好了
All right,
让我们喝两杯 搅搅局
let's have a few drinks and cause some ructions.
我是路易·坎农 幸会
Louis Cannon, I am so pleased.
您是亨利的女伴吗
You are Henry's lady friend?
我是汉娜 亨利是我的男伴 没错
I am Hannah and Henry is my man friend, yes.
您是
And you are?
我是亨利的妹妹南希
I am Nancy, Henry's sister.
谢谢您的招待 坎农先生
Thank you for hosting us, Mr. Cannon.
亨利的妹妹 可你真像我的亡妻
Henry's sister, but you look so much like my dead wife.
她去世了你才这么讲吧
Only when she was dead?
路易你这个坏恶魔
Louis, Louis you ghastly devil,
你不要勾引她俩
you pay no attention to these two
她们会给你讲关于我的最讨厌的故事
they'll tell you the most horrid stories about me,
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表