剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表
往右移一厘米
Half an inch to the right.
往我的右边吗
To my right?
不对 往你的右边
No, to your right.
永远都是摄影师的右边
Always photographer's right.
当然
Course.
你是从都柏林哪个旮旯里把他找来的
What odd corner of Dublin did you pull this one from?
-妈妈 拜托 -他是从坟墓里被拉出来的
- Mother, please. - A grave, he was literally pulled from a grave.
想象一下
Imagine.
以给尸体挖洞为生
Digging holes for corpses for a living.
莫里斯叔叔 拜托你
Uncle Morris, can you please-- ?
下一步就是给尸体拍照片
One step below taking photographs of them.
抱歉
Apologies.
慢慢来
Take your time.
祖母哪都去不了
Grandmother isn't going anywhere.
趁他还在 也许他该挖个坟墓
Maybe he should dig her grave while we have him.
叔叔 如果你雇的是这种人
Uncle, I must say, the memorial photography business
那你的遗体纪念摄影生意一定不好做
must be in bad shape if this is who you have working for you.
他在工作 亨利
He's doing a job, Henry.
可比你强多了...
More than you've ever done in your--
你上一个年轻助手比他好多了
Your last young assistant was much better.
叫什么来着
What was his name?
约翰吗
John?
他很有魅力
He was very charming.
我不记得以前的助手了
I don't remember any old assistant.
那是很多年以前了
Oh, this was years ago.
那小伙最后失踪了 对吗 哥哥
The fellow disappeared in the end, didn't he, brother?
还记得你那个失踪的朋友吗
Remember, that friend of yours who disappeared?
他不是我的朋友
He wasn't my friend.
他是你的助手
He was your assistant.
我的助手不是我的朋友
My assistants are not my friends.
你没朋友 布罗克
You don't have any friends, Brock.
-从没有过 -为摄影牺牲了一切
- Never had. - Sacrificed everything for photography.
现在看来 所有老掘墓人都会用相机
Now it seems any old gravedigger can use a camera.
你们能安静点吗
Ah, will you just be quiet?
拜托了
Please.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不要动
So just don't move.
特别是嘴巴
Especially your mouths.
谢谢
Thank you.
莫洛伊
Uh, Molloy?
什么事 先生
Yes, sir?
刚才
That was...
刚才很值得称赞
That was quite commendable, you know,
特别是那种情况之下
particularly under the circumstances.
非常感谢 先生
Thanks very much, sir.
卡鲁瑟斯
Carruthers.
收拾一下莫洛伊的东西
Pack Molloy's stuff.
听着 我在葬礼结束前
Look, I'm going to have to stay here
都得在这里陪着他们
with these people until after the funeral.
明天放个假吧
So take tomorrow off.
带薪休假
With pay.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
再买♥♥一些新的艺术材料 莫洛伊
And invest in some new art materials, Molloy.
你很需要
You need them.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
不用
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能帮你装好相机支架
I can stick up a bloody camera stand,
但你能干我的活吗
but can you do my job?
不可能
No chance.
是啊 你的工作肯定特别难
Yeah, it must be so hard,
屁♥股♥整天坐在马上
sitting on your hole on top of a horse all day.
我猜你腰都累断了吧
I'd say your back is broken, is it?
只有真正的疯子
You'd have to be a real lunatic
才会伪造或者制♥作♥出这种照片
to fake a photo like that, or make one.
是啊
I know, yeah.
格伦丁宁觉得我飘飘然了
Glendinning thinks I'm away with the fairies.
这里也太马虎了 完全是小学生的失误
That's sloppy now, pure schoolboy error.
你为什么没留意这朵玫瑰
How did you miss that rose at all, eh?
它本身就很不显眼 不是吗
Look, it's hard to make out, isn't it?
就像是黑色背景厚了一层
It's like, thick and black on black.
他戴着这个可真古怪 不是吗
Bit queer of him to be wearing it, no?
这不是拿来献给死人的花吗
Is that not the flower you give when someone has already died?
或送给离世的爱人
Or lost love.
你发现的这具尸体 哪条都不符合
That's not consistent with the body you found.
大家都会对此存疑
Sure anyone would doubt it.
你给我的面包涂黄油了吗
Did you butter my bread?
能有给你面包涂黄油的人
Aren't you lucky to have someone
你应该感到幸运 对吗
to butter your bread for you?
确实 这上面的黄油还只有这么一点
Oh, I am, and the miserly amount of butter on it.
验尸官没发现什么吗
And the coroner didn't find anything?
没
No.
我去马博若街问了奥西
Down to Marlborough Street and Ossie said
他说车尔尼的债务所剩无几了
that there's was nothin' all for Czerny's debt,
然而他却
and he was...
在牢房♥里自尽了
killed himself in the cell and that was that.
弗雷德 如果你认为
See, Fred, if you're saying
他不是在牢里自杀的
he didn't kill himself in the cell,
那你的意思就是有人去了政♥府♥大楼的牢里
then you're saying someone killed him in the cell,
把他杀了
in Dublin Castle.
在政♥府♥大楼的牢房♥里
Inside Dublin Castle.
我知道 姑娘
I know, girl, I know.
这事很荒谬
It's ridiculous.
为了杀一个游客大费周章
To go to that effort for a tourist.
查明他在假期都做了些什么
Well, find out what he was at on this holiday,
如果你是对的 那他一定是做了什么
because if you're right, he must have done something
惹到不该惹的人了
to piss off the wrong people.
如果我错了怎么办
What if I'm wrong?
如果你错了 那你就是在政♥府♥大楼里
If you're wrong, then you're the loud cark fella
高声宣扬谋杀阴谋论
going around Dublin Castle shouting about murder plots
却没有切实证据的家伙
with no evidence to show for it.
速战速决 勿留痕迹 HC
莫洛伊先生
Mr. Molloy.
你好吗
How are you?
我有什么能帮到你的 警探
What can I do for you, Detective?
我们拿到了那部
Well, we took the camera that you, uh,
你从布伦纳萨塞特先生那里借的相机
borrowed off Mr. Blennerhasset,
而我们发现所有的底片都不见了
and we were dismayed to find that all the plates were missing.
那可真不走运
Just isn't fortunate.
是啊
Yeah.
然后我见到了你的朋友马蒂·泰伯特
Then I met your pal Matty Talbot, and, uh,
他正在惠特灵大街炫耀你那些
he was flashing your dirty photographs
不堪入目的照片
from down in Watling Street.
他说这些照片在巡展
He said they were doing the rounds.
肯定有人冲洗过这些照片了 我想
So someone must've got 'em developed, I'd say.
是吗
Yeah.
你也这么觉得吗
D'you think?
是的
Yeah.
你得到了这里的一份工作
After getting a handy little job there now,
你应该不希望其他事危及到你的工作
you probably shouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.
是的 我不会的
Yeah, well, I won't be.
或许我可以无视这些照片
Maybe I'll ignore these photographs,
或许你可以帮我个忙
and maybe you will do something for me as a favor,
像个好孩子一样
like a good man.
你在勒索我
Ah, you're blackmailing me.
你心里有数
You'd know if I was.
你到底为什么来这
What are you doing here?
你想要强迫我做你的线人 是不是
You're trying to coerce me into informing you, is that it?
那都是你的作品
You do those?
是的
Yeah, I did.
很好
剧集 | 死亡摄影 | 导航列表