剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
但这不重要了 我爱你
but it doesn't matter. I love you.
我想跟你分手了
I wanna break up.
怎么回事 -我不知道 哥们
What was that? ‐ I don't know, man.
这世界就是个谜 没人知道
The world's a mystery, and no one knows
地下究竟在发生什么
what's actually going on underground.
等下 巴瑞 他都看见了
Wait! Barry! He's seen it all!
基弗 你能瞟一眼 看看巴瑞
Keefer, can you take a peak and see
还能不能跟我们说话吗 -我试试
if Barry can still talk to us? ‐ I'll give it a shot.
各位 你们真能听到我说话吗
Guys! Can you really hear me?
我是巴瑞 我还在这里
It's Barry! I'm still in here!
认真听我说
Listen to me very carefully!
地下有怪物
There are monsters underground!
你们得赶紧离开这儿 快跑
You have to get out of here! Run!
我先走了
I'm getting out of here.
回头再闻你们
Smell you later.
不 等下 地下有什么
No, wait! What's underground?
你们这些傻瓜得清场了
You clowns needs to clear the court.
我们有些人在玩脱衣槌球 不许中途退出
Some of us are playing strip croquet. No fuggos.
怎么了
What's going on?!
帕特里克
Hey, Patrick.
这个干燥落灰的洞现在会让你硬起来吗
Does this dry dusty hole turn you on now?
而这就是他们一生中最棒的万圣节
And that was the best Hallowtide of their lives.
你在跟谁说话 布罗斯
Who are you talking to, Broth?
我在读旁白
Uh, I'm narrating.
他对那个白♥痴♥说
He said to the idiot.
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表