剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
Eh, know what? Never mind.
安静 现在在举♥行♥葬礼呢 天啊
Shh! This is a funeral. Christ!
拜托放尊重点吧
Have some goddamn respect.
那我们没事了吧
So, we're all good, right?
就王国和我们的声誉而言 是的
As far as the kingdom and our reputation are concerned, yes.
就我们的关系而言 当然他妈的有事
As far as you and I are concerned, absolutely fucking not.
因为我换掉你的事吗
Because of the me‐replacing‐you thing?!
你说得对 确实是我不对
You're right. That was bad.
对不起 你现在原谅我了吧
I'm sorry. And now, you forgive me.
她原谅我了
Oh, she forgives me.
这只袋鼠是租来的
That kangaroo was a rental!
我的押金没了
I lost my deposit!
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表