剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
小兔子 小心 你身后有只大熊
Be careful, little bunny. There's a big bear behind you
他拿着斧头 虽然好像有点多余
with an axe! Which seems redundant.
这是你为了支开我丢的石头
Here's the rock you threw to distract me.
靠边去
Step aside.
听着 我知道你只是在服从命令
Listen, I know you're just following orders,
但梅里曼对我们王国更有益
but Merriman would be better for the kingdom.
骑士就要服从命令
Knights follow orders.
梅里曼国王 快跑
King Merriman, run!
你恐怕得再努力点 吓人的熊
You've gotta try harder than that, scary bear!
不
No!
去找你的蜂窝吧 大熊
Go find a beehive, bear.
橡胶鸡 经典的把戏
Rubber chicken! Classic gag.
等下 蝴蝶 我有些关于你朋友的坏消息
Wait! Butterfly! I have some sad news about one of your friends!
兄弟
Brother?
梅里曼
Merriman!
请回来
Please come back!
我背叛了兄弟情
I betrayed the brotherhood.
我杀了午夜黑暗·X爵士 帮梅里曼逃跑
I killed Sir Midnight Darkness X to help Merriman escape.
叛徒
Traitor!
我判你死刑
I sentence you to death.
把断头台推上来
Uh, bring out the chopping block.
我罪有应得
I deserve it.
我违背了誓言 辜负了我的王国
I broke my oath and let down my kingdom.
他太他妈抑郁了
He's so fucking emo.
为什么会如此性感
Why is that so erotic?
与其把他斩首 不如我们...
Um, instead of beheading him, what if we...
重启角斗场
reopened the gladiator arena?
真的吗 太好了
For realsies? Hooray!
不 你直接砍了我的头吧
No, you can just behead me.
那就这么定了 警卫
It's settled then. Guards!
让这名囚犯做好角斗准备
Get this prisoner prepared for battle.
我在尽力帮你拖延
I'm stalling for you as best I can.
你就该让他们把我斩首
You should've let them chop off my head.
太性感了 你是故意这样的吗
Oh, that's so hot. Are you doing that on purpose?
帕特里克 这些人可能会想杀了你
Patrick! I think these people may be trying to kill you.
很好
Good.
什么...
Oh... What the...
我在哪
Where am I?
马克斯韦尔 你今天气色不错
Looking good, Maxwell.
我下班前把报告给你
I'll get you those reports by the end of the day.
什么鬼
What the devil?
马克斯韦尔 你看昨晚的比赛了吗
You see the game last night, Maxwell?
什么比赛
What game?
说得好 果然是你
Ha! Exactly. Classic Maxwell.
我下地狱了吗
Am I in Hell?
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
我真的在地狱
I am in Hell!
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表