剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
我现在就嗑嗨了 你个蠢猪
I'm high right now, you fucking pig!
去你♥妈♥的♥警♥察♥
Fuck the po‐lice!
她是清白的
Yeah, she's clean.
布罗斯 -碧斯克
Broth? ‐ Bisque!
你吃的还好吗
You eating okay?
你看着糟透了
You look horrible.
谢谢 我现在是侍卫了
Aw, thank you! I'm a squire now!
帕特里克 这是我小妹碧斯克
Patrick, this is my little sister, Bisque!
我都不知道你有个
I didn't know you had a sister,
在昂贵的高级寄宿学校
who goes to an exclusive boarding school
上学的妹妹
that's insanely expensive!
是的 我家很有钱
Yeah. I come from a lot of money,
但我不肯加入家族律所
but my parents cut me off
我爸妈就切断了我的经济来源
after I wouldn't join the family law firm.
我一定要追逐我的梦想
I had to follow my dreams!
即使要放弃坐游艇的权利
Even if it meant giving up yacht privileges.
你能懂吧
You get it, right?
我一半的牙齿是抛光的石头 所以我不懂
Half my teeth are just polished rocks, so no.
给你们点建议
Here's some advice.
十几岁的女孩都爱抱团 而且很古怪
Teenage girls are cliquish and weird.
我们才不会向两个老人倾吐秘密
We're not going to disclose secrets to a couple of old men.
难怪她们不肯开口
No wonder they're not talking to us.
等下 我们才不是老人
Wait. We're not old men.
该死 这颗是真牙齿
Aw. That wasn't one of the rocks.
有人吗 有人在这里嗑药吗
Hello? Is anyone in this room doing drugs?
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
如果没人有 能至少告诉我去酒吧的路吗
Well, if nobody's holding, can you at least direct me to the bar, please?
我以前的宿舍
My old dorm room!
梅里曼
Merriman.
图丽普 你收到我的鸡鸡砖头了吗
Tulip! Did you get my dick brick?
收到了 你个白♥痴♥
Yes, you idiot.
给我回个奶♥子♥砖头
Send a titty‐brick back.
回家去吧
Go home!
我的天...
Jesus Christ...
别在这回忆往昔了
Stop flashing back in here!
上课迟到了
Late for class?
我是国王 我能罚你们留堂
I'm the king, and I have the power to give you detention.
我们觉得 要从少女们那打听到消息
We figured in order to get information from teenage girls,
就得变成少女
we had to become teenage girls!
你们依然要被留堂
You still have detention.
不 陛下 我们有工作在身
No, sire, we have work to do.
没错 看看这头条
Yes, you do. Look at this headline.
没人在谈论我的财富
Nobody's talking about my riches!
这些小瘾君子占据了所有的新闻
The little drug‐vacuums are taking all the press!
保护我女儿的安全 别让我出丑
Keep my daughter safe, and don't make me look stupid.
好吧 布罗斯 我们走
Alright, Broth, let's go.
布罗斯 我是克莱门汀
Broth?! I'm Clementine!
我幽默风流 不到30岁
I'm fun, flirty, and under 30.
我在一个修女院后面被发现裹在襁褓里
I was found in swaddling clothes behind a nunnery,
我能跳得比树还高 你叫什么
and I can jump higher than a tree. What's your name?
帕特里夏 就是帕特里克的女名
Patricia. Like Patrick, but girl.
很好 那你的身世是怎样的
Great! And what's your vertical?
碧斯克 是我们 -还用说吗
Bisque! It's us! ‐ Yes, obviously.
谢谢你借我们化妆品
Thanks for lending us your makeup.
谢谢你们用光了我的化妆品
Thanks for using all of it.
我给你们介绍下情况
Let me give you the lay of the land.
每位学生都是独特的个体
Each student is an individual
不能被简单归为某种类型
who cannot be lumped into stereotypes.
在给新来的介绍情况
Giving the lay of the land to the new girls?
天啊 我最擅长了 那边是戏剧社的呆子
Oh my god, this is my specialty! Okay, that's the drama nerds,
那是乐团婊 旁边是哥特族
the band sluts, next to them's the goths,
还有死亡诗社 朋克 硬汉帮
there's the dead poets society, the punks, the T‐Birds,
那是不合群的桑迪 还有棒球狂人
that's just Sandy, there's the baseball furies,
和多发性硬化13帮[原意是野蛮萨尔瓦多人]
those are the MS‐13s.
离她们远点 她们是有多发性硬化症的新生
Stay away from them. They're freshmen with multiple sclerosis.
那边是怀孕的女孩 杜蕾拉 你好吗
Those are the preggos. 'Sup, Druella!
祝你被七个鸡鸡噎死
Choke on seven dicks.
那些是无政♥府♥主义者 是我的团体
Those are the sons of anarchy, my table.
最后还有搞艺术的 一帮怪人
And finally, the art kids. They are freakos.
离她们远点
Stay away from them.
毒品
Drugs!
等下 我们在分享秘密吗
Wait, are we sharing secrets?
我爸坐着尿尿
My dad sits down to pee.
布罗斯 睁大你的眼睛
Broth, keep your eyes peeled.
那些毒品肯定藏在这里某个地方
Those drugs have to be here somewhere.
克莱门汀 天啊
Clementine, my word.
太优秀了 真正的女权主义隐喻
This is inspired! A true feminist metaphor.
帕特里夏... 亲爱的 再接再厉
Patricia... Try harder, dear.
我要去了
I'm going in.
很... 酷
Cool... thing.
我想要买♥♥些... 美术用品
I'm in the market for some... art supplies,
懂我意思吧
if you know what I mean.
胶水
Glue?
能让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的就行
Whatever fucks me up the best.
闪粉胶水
Glitter glue?
然后布利克太太就说
And then Ms. Blick was all like,
"女性艺术 再接再厉"
"Girl art? Try harder."
快闭嘴 她来了
Shut the fuck up! Here she comes!
克莱门汀 我毫无进展
Oh, Clementine. I'm getting nowhere.
但我得到了一些关于胶水的好建议
But, I've got some great tips about glue.
等等 你们在聊我吗
Wait, were you talking about me?
没有
Nope.
不客气
You're welcome.
太棒了 亲爱的
Bravo, mon cheri!
独唱是你的了...
The part is yours...
等下 我还没试唱
Wait! I didn't audition yet.
省省吧 别丢脸了
Save yourself the embarrassment.
行吧 麻烦赶紧唱完
Fine. Please, just get this over with.
这首歌♥曾帮我度过了一段难熬的时间
This song helped me through a vulnerable time in my life.
♪ 我们在... ♪
♪ We be... ♪
小声点
Sing quieter.
♪ 做♥爱♥ ♪
♪ Fuckin' ♪
副独唱是碧斯克的了 -我就知道
Extra lead goes to Bisque. ‐ I know.
有人吗 我来搞卫生了
Hello? Janitor time!
进来清理你们的便便
Coming in to clean your poop!
没人
The coast is clear.
我们到了 八卦中心
Here we are. Gossip central.
今天有什么八卦
What's today's tea?
"杜蕾拉感觉到胎儿踢肚子了" 真好
"Druella felt the baby kick." Well, that's nice.
关于树的诗 谁看啊
Poem about trees. Who cares?
"费恩 剪刀图案 艾薇"
"Fern, picture of scissors, Ivy."
莫名其妙
Baffling.
我们在这留言板上写点猛料吧
Let's heat up this message board.
"梅里曼国王很富有
"King Merriman is rich,
我们应该告诉父母 他是个冰皮条客老爸
"and we should tell our parents he is an ice pimp daddy,
或者现在的白话是怎么说的"
or use whatever the current vernacular is."
搞定 "署名 一个学生"
Bomboclaat! "Signed, a student."
我宣布 贪食症俱乐部会议现在开始
I now call to order the meeting of the Bulimia Club!
糟了 一个达不到的标准
Oh no. It's an unattainable standard.
我要穿进XXXS码的衣服
I'm going to get to a size zero!
我要选择爱自己本来的样子
Well, I'm going to choose to love myself as I am,
你们也应该这样
and you should, too!
各位 大新闻
Hey, guys! Big hang!
酒和毒品 超级流行 超级酷
Booze and crispy drugs. Super popular and cool!
我的天 艾薇
Oh my god, Ivy.
你太想引人注意了吧
You're so desperate for attention.
各位 别理她 别让她得逞
Guys, don't go after her. It's what she wants.
我是一条龙
I am a dragon!
等下 艾薇 回来
Wait, Ivy! Come back!
艾薇 别胡闹了
Ivy! Stop being random!
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表