剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
我不是想拖延解释的时间
And not to make this exposition any longer,
但你是怎么知道这些的
but how'd you figure all that out?
花花把我扔进了地下室
I saw the empty bottles in the basement
我在那儿看到了空瓶子
when Blossom threw me down there.
但我相信布利克太太能解释
But I'm sure Ms. Blick will explain
这些副作用只是个意外
the side effects were just an accident.
不 她不能了
Nah, dude, she won't.
她死了
She dead.
著名的特殊儿童书籍作家布利克太太死了
Renowned special needs children's book author Ms. Blick is dead?!
有人可能会说... 她被"窑"死了
Some might say... she was kilned.
你第二次说这个双关语了
That's the second time you've employed that pun.
你是说 布利克太太在画室窑炉里
Are you saying Ms. Blick died in the art room kiln,
被超过1800度的火焰燃烧
fired at a temperature of over 1,800 degrees
直到身体化为灰烬
until her flesh turned to ash?
是的 -这真是我们学校
Yerp. ‐ This is the worst day
史上最悲惨的一天
in the history of our school!
另一个扮成学生的孬种在哪呢
Where's the other degenerate posing as a student?
我只是想离我女儿近一点
I just wanted to be closer to my daughter!
跟法官说去吧 麦克
Tell it to the judge, Michael.
我得开始多加注意了
I need to start paying more attention.
恶心 我还让你跟我法式湿吻了
Ew! I let you French me!
辫子 是法式辫子
Braid! French braid!
我知道明天的八卦会是什么了
Well, I can tell what tomorrow's gossip is gonna be,
绝对不是我他妈有多有钱
and it's not about how fucking rich I am.
一切都白费了 亮晶晶奶头
It was all for nothing, sparkle‐nips.
也不是都白费了
Not for nothing.
奶♥子♥砖头
A titty‐brick!
你还记得
You remembered!
今天真够折腾的
What a day.
来开启这个该死的温室吧
Let's open this fucking greenhouse.
♪ 正念中心 ♪
♪ Mindfulness center ♪
♪ 兼蝴蝶 ♪
♪ Slash butterfly ♪
♪ 保护所... ♪
♪ Sanctuary... ♪
♪ 蝴蝶... ♪
♪ Butterfly... ♪
♪ 蝴蝶 ♪
♪ Butterfly ♪
唱得真烂
Well, that sucked.
谢谢你的评价
Thank you for the review.
还有 你被退学了
Also, you're expelled.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为你把你们年级
For shoving the most popular girl
最受欢迎的女孩推下了台阶
in your grade down a flight of stairs,
还因为我讨厌你那烦人的父母
and because I don't much care for your obnoxious parents!
好好享受公立学校吧
Enjoy public school.
什么是公立学校
What's public school?
既然你女儿不是这儿的学生了
Since your daughter is no longer a student here,
我们要在正念中心
we'll be replacing your name
兼蝴蝶保护所的牌匾上换掉你的名字
on the Mindfulness Center Slash Butterfly Sanctuary.
真扯淡
This is bullshit.
都给我烧了
Burn it all down!
你是新来的花花同学吧
You're the new girl, Blossom, right?
欢迎来到公立学校
Welcome to public school.
来帮我把这张课桌推到门上
Come help me push this desk against the door.
为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
应对活跃弓箭手的流程
Active shooter protocols.
就地躲避 保持安静 给你的亲人写信
Shelter in place, stay quiet, write your loved ones.
我的天
Oh my god!
活跃的弓箭手
Active shooter?
这种事经常发生吗 -不不
Does this happen a lot? ‐ No, no, no.
至少还不足以实施有意义的箭头改革
Well, not enough to enact meaningful arrow reform.
总之 我来给你介绍下情况
Anyway, let me give you the lay of the land.
那些是活跃的弓箭手
Those are the active shooters.
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表