剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
妈 你在干什么
Mom! What are you doing?!
你们都疯了吗 快离开这儿
Have you all gone insane?! Get out of here!
帕特里克 母亲永远会保护她的孩子
Patrick! A mother always protects her baby.
她的孩子... 她的孩子...
Her baby... Her baby... Her baby...
我就知道你看着很眼熟
I knew you looked familiar.
你突袭我
Hey! That's assault!
你疯了吗 帕特里克
Have you gone crazy, Patrick?
布拉尼 你是它孵出来最先看到的东西
Blarney, you're the first thing he saw when he hatched!
它以为你是它妈
He thinks you're his mom!
我好像错过了一些好戏
Guess I'm missing something pretty good.
布拉尼 -布拉尼 还有另一个
Blarney! ‐ Blarney! And also the other one!
我好伤心
I'm so sad!
我好有钱
I'm so rich.
我好... 湿
I'm so... wet?
话说回来 我觉得所有龙长得都一样
On the other hand, all dragons look alike to me.
我把我们都害死了
I've killed us both.
真是谢谢了 帕特里克
Well, thanks a lot, Patrick!
我正处于巅峰...
I was in the prime of my...
我骗谁呢 我早就想一死了之了
Oh, who am I kidding? I've been dying to pull the ripcord.
找到答案了
That's the answer!
你这可爱的令人扫兴的酒鬼
You beautiful, disappointing lush!
把你的手帕给我
Give me one of your handkerchiefs.
真的有人被这逗笑过吗
Has anyone laughed at this ever?
连个婴儿都没有
Not even the smallest child.
我要把这条龙炸出个洞 我们就能回家了
I'm gonna blow a hole in this dragon, and we're home free.
才不行
No, you're not!
浪费酒是派对大忌 兄弟
Wasting booze is party foul number one, brother!
这... 又... 不是... 派对
This... is... not... a party!
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
好热 好热 好热
Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot!
成功了
It worked!
我们活下来了
We're alive!
这是我最接近放弃誓言的一次
That's the closest I've ever come to giving up on my oath.
我再也不会蔑视命运了
I will never tempt fate again.
这不是你状态最好的时候
Not your finest hour.
朋友 你还能飞吗
Are you okay to fly, my friend?
我也不行了 来吧 垃圾场有个很棒的庆功派对
Yeah, me neither. Come on. There's a great after‐party at the dump.
你是蠢货 -我不是
You're dumb! ‐ 'Fraid not.
你才是 瓦妮莎也同意 对吧宝贝
You are, and Vanessa agrees, right, baby?
把她还我... -各位
Give her back... ‐ Everybody!
你们所谓的国王觉得这玩具是王后
Your so‐called king thinks this children's toy is the queen!
这就是你们想要的领袖吗
Is this the leader you want?
和你的女朋友说再见吧
Say goodbye to your girlfriend.
你要叫她妈妈
You'll address her as Mother.
不...
No...
我傻了 看来这不是会爆♥炸♥的鞋
Silly me. Guess that wasn't an exploding one.
老爸 天啊...
Oh, Dad. Jesus...
你们的国王尿裤子了
Your king has wet himself!
你们知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
无礼的白♥痴♥们 你们不记得了吗
Insolent fools! Don't you remember?
我撒尿 你们也要撒尿
I pee, you pee!
十二年前
Twelve years ago,
我做出了选择 这个人不适合领导人♥民♥
I made a choice that this man was unfit to lead.
现在 该轮到你们做出选择了
Now, it's your turn to make a choice.
如果你们反对我 你们就得立刻撒尿
If you disagree with me, you now must pee.
陛下 我的裤子是干的
My pants are dry, Your Majesty!
我的裤子也是干的 陛下
My pants are dry, Your Majesty!
我把啤酒洒到裤子上了
Uh‐huh. I spilled beer on my pants,
所以看起来我好像尿裤子了
so it looks like I peed myself,
但我不想要那个疯癫的老国王 陛下
but I don't want that crazy old king, Your Majesty!
我的裤子是干的 陛下
My pants are dry, Your Majesty.
作为你们的国王 我从未如此自豪过
I have never been so proud to be your king.
或者说从没自豪过
Or even proud at all!
我不会让你们失望的 直到我下次让你们失望
I won't let you down, until the next time I let you down.
天啊
Oh god.
帕特里克 你的屁♥股♥很好看
Nice ass, Patrick!
合法统治者 梅里曼国王万岁
All hail the rightful ruler, King Merriman.
梅里曼国王万岁
All hail King Merriman!
谢谢你好好保管着王冠
Thanks for keeping Crownie safe.
谢谢你回来救我
Thanks for coming back to save me.
反正我正好在附近跑腿
Ah, I was running errands in the neighborhood anyhow.
我再也不会让你失望了 陛下
I will never let you down again, sire.
快亲嘴
Kiss each other!
你们这些贱♥人♥完蛋了
It's over for you hoes!
丹妮尔是个疯子 但我会想她的 布罗斯
Danielle's a psycho, but I'll miss her, Broth.
不管她在哪 我希望她平安无事
Wherever she is, I hope she's okay.
我希望她死掉
I hope she's dead.
我这操蛋的人生
Oh, fuck my life.
计划了一辈子 却只在王位上待了一周
A lifetime of planning, and I was only on the throne for a week.
天哪
Oy vey.
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表