剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表
快到午夜了...
It's almost midnight...
所以呢
What does that matter?
血腥唐娜 轻呼三声 去往异界
Bloody Donna, Bloody Donna, say it thrice, and you're a gonna.
午夜前逆转魔咒 否则将腐烂在镜子地狱
Reverse the spell by stroke of 12, or rot away in Mirror Hell.
午夜前 不然我就困在这了
By midnight? Or I'm stuck in here?
我的天 你们必须把我搞出去
Oh my god, you gotta get me out! Get me out!
拜托了
Please!
如果我们不帮她 她就不能对我们为所欲为了
She can't do anything to us if we don't help her.
作为她的试吃员
As her food taster,
我确实想再次享受进食的愉悦
I do like the idea of eating for pleasure again.
我们做出了决定... 我们要走了
We've come to a decision... We're leaving.
回来 你们这些骗人的女同
Get back here, you deceitful lesbians!
还有一个双性恋的从犯
And one cis‐het ally!
如果你能像你喝酒这样战斗
If you fight the way you chug,
没准你真的是做骑士的料
maybe you're knight material after all!
你不生气我杀了你们的一个兄弟
You're not mad that I killed a member of the brotherhood?
拜托 那家伙就是个呆子 他老说什么
Oh, come on! That guy was a dork. He was always like,
"别把那村子烧了""别偷那寡妇的东西
"Don't burn that village!" And, "Don't steal that widow's stuff!
她老公还在角落里尸骨未寒 她孩子们都在"
Her husband's still dead in the corner, and the kids are all here."
那边那个老熟♥女♥盯着你一整晚了
That G‐MILF over there has had her eyes on you all night.
太爽了...
Oh, oh, oh yeah...
我竟然要把童子身献给一个穿得像
I can't believe I'm gonna lose my virginity to a woman
我前女友死去的妈妈的女人了
dressed like my ex‐girlfriend's dead mom.
我说了好多遍 我就是唐娜姑妈
I keep telling you. I'm actually Aunt Donna.
你入戏的时候好性感 再说一次
Oh, it's so hot when you stay in character. Say it again.
我就是唐娜姑妈
I'm the real Aunt Donna!
像我还活着一样操♥我♥
Fuck me like I'm still alive!
我的天 我们真的在做
Oh... God, we're doing it!
我第一次做♥爱♥
I'm having sex for the first time!
感觉... 很多灰尘
It's, uh, so, eh, dusty?
唐娜姑妈 我的天
Aunt Donna. Oh my god.
我的初夜是丹妮尔死去的妈妈
I lost my virginity to Danielle's dead mom!
在重振旗鼓了 宝贝
Getting yourself hard again, honey?
没错 你现在是我男朋友了
Yep! You're my boyfriend now!
快回来 我让你后入
Hurry back, and I'll let you put it in my butt!
我竟然把派对狂帕特里克放了出来
I can't believe I let Party Patrick out of his cage
就为了向那些骑士证明我很酷
just to prove to the knights that I'm cool!
我的天 我把花花忘了
Oh my god. I forgot about Blossom!
变异的骆驼
Mutant camel!
花花 你为什么在镜子里
Huh? Blossom? Why are you in the mirror?
好问题 帕特里克 为什么呢
Good question, Patrick. Why am I in the mirror?
对了
Oh, that's right.
因为你♥他♥妈♥没做好你的工作
Because you weren't doing your fucking job!
唐娜姑妈把我困在这
Aunt Donna trapped me in here,
如果午夜前我们不换回来
and if we don't switch back by midnight,
我就要永远困在这里了
I'm trapped here forever!
就只有10分钟了
That's in 10 minutes!
我知道 听着
I know! Now, listen!
你的遮阳帽太丑了 难道你是度假老爸吗
Your visor is stupid. What are you, a dad on vacation?
快救我出去
Get me outta here!
快救我出去
Get me outta here!
不许吓我 他们付你多少钱 我都加倍给你
No scares. Whatever they're paying you, I'll double it.
又来一顿午饭 我今天真走运
Two lunches? Why, this must be my lucky day.
我不会吓你...
I won't scare you...
这就是为什么我不信任演员
That's why I don't trust actors.
他们收了钱来撒谎
They're paid to lie.
我要把你救出来 你就不会困在镜子地狱了
I gotta get you out of there, so you're not stuck in Mirror Hell,
唐娜姑妈也不会再想跟我上♥床♥了
and so Aunt Donna stops trying to have sex with me.
帕特里克 这跟你没关系
Patrick, this isn't about you.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
我完蛋了
Oh, I'm fucked.
帕特里克
Patrick!
我们得让她站到一面完好的
We need to get her in front of a mirror
镜子前面 -没错
that's not broken. ‐ Right!
我们要怎么找到真正的她
How are we gonna find the real one?
她让这变得非常简单了
Well, she made that very easy.
我的朋友 你可真有骑士的潜质
You, my friend, are knight material as hell!
传言说你在国王的床上上了那个
Rumor has it that you banged that great grand‐cougar
穿着血腥唐娜戏服的老老老熟♥女♥
in the Bloody Donna costume right on the king's bed!
等下 哪个血腥唐娜
Wait, which Bloody Donna?
我的天
Oh my god.
你跟我死去的唐娜姑妈上♥床♥了
Did you bone my dead Aunt Donna?
还在我爸妈的床上 -对不起
On my parents' bed?! ‐ I'm sorry.
我真恶心 派对狂帕特里克是个大坏人
I'm disgusting. Party Patrick is a bad, bad person.
该死 我们该怎么办
Damn it! What are we gonna do?
萨莎 我在欢乐屋没找到你
Sasha! I couldn't find you in the funhouse!
麦肯齐
Mackenzie!
我在镜厅里 那儿可吓人了
I was in the hall of mirrors, and it was so scary!
花花 我们可以去镜厅...
Blossom, we could go to the hall of...
不要啊
No!
我快没时间了
I'm running out of time!
唐娜姑妈
Aunt Donna!
我准备好做♥爱♥了
I'm ready to make love!
这片田地准备好被开垦了
These fields are ready for plowing!
我想去个更有意思的地方...
I had somewhere more fun in mind...
闹鬼的欢乐屋
A haunted funhouse!
你的癖好真奇怪
You're kinky!
想在棺材里做一次吗
Wanna do it in a coffin?
反正我已经死了
I'm already dead.
我们的感情在欢乐屋里真的开"花"了
Our relationship is really Blossom‐ing in this funhouse.
想玩个情趣游戏吗
Wanna play a sex game?
现在 我的嗅觉会变得更灵敏了
Now, my sense of smell will be heightened.
在没有除臭剂的时代 这真是个好处
A real bonus in the pre‐deodorant era.
我们的爱情正朝着这个新方向发展...
Our love affair is headed in new directions down this hall...
想想我强大的耳朵现在能听到的怪声
Think of the weird squishes my powerful ears will pick up now.
我怎么又回到这了
How did I get back here?
你在这儿啊 陛下
There you are, Your Highness.
你应该叫我陛下
You should call me your high‐ness.
想知道原因吗
Wanna know why?
我不在乎 快带我出去
I don't care. Just get me outta here.
因为我嗑嗨了
It's 'cause I'm high!
总之 我们出去吧 左转...
Anyway, exiting the attraction, turn left...
嗑药女孩
S‐stoner girl?
你是在吓唬我 还是我真的应该担心
Are you trying to scare me, or should I actually be worried?
有人吗 该死
Hello? Oh, goddammit!
我什么时候才能摘下眼罩
Hey, when can I take this off?
我喜欢看你找插口时
I love seeing that clueless face you make
茫然的表情
when you're looking for the hole.
等下 他们在放我们专属的歌♥
W‐wait! They're playing our song.
太浪漫了
Oh, it's so romantic!
我们将在镜厅做♥爱♥
We're doing it in the hall of mirrors!
什么厅 帕特里克
The hall of what?! Patrick!
我被蒙骗了
I've been bamboozled!
血腥唐娜 血腥唐娜 血腥唐娜
Bloody Donna, Bloody Donna, Bloody Donna!
怎么没用
Why didn't it work?
我的天 到午夜了 快点
Oh my god, it's midnight! Hurry!
把眼睛睁开
Open! Your! Eyes!
我快走出去了 而且我还没拉裤子
I'm almost out of here, and I haven't even shit my pants!
弟弟
Hey, bro!
我拉了
I'm shitting my pants!
花花 就现在
Blossom! Now!
血腥唐娜 血腥唐娜 血腥唐娜
Bloody Donna, Bloody Donna, Bloody Donna!
他妈的
Well, fuck.
想互相手♥淫♥吗
Wanna mutual masturbate?
恶心
Gross!
我真的要好好自我反思了
I have some real self‐reflecting to do.
是的 反思一下你怎么
Uh, yeah, like self‐reflecting on how
上了我姑妈的尸体
you plowed my dead aunt's corpse!
宝贝 我之前想跟你分手
Hey, babe, I was thinking of breaking up with you earlier
因为你悄悄跟别人订婚的事
because of the whole you're‐secretly‐engaged thing,
剧集 | 十字剑 | 导航列表