A-boobity- boobity-boobity-boo!
Wow.
Whoa!
Whoa.
录像 录像
Dvr! Dvr!
-你说要持续录像的 -我们不干了 -我们不干了
You said to keep rolling. We're done. We're done.
是的 顺便说一句 同样的事
Yeah, by the way, the same thing happened
也发生在了今日秀节目里的猩猩上
with the chimp on The Today Show.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
-你这个毒舌 -你这个长舌妇
You have a smart mouth. You have a smart mouth.
-你闭嘴 -闭嘴
Oh, you shut that. Shove it!
是啊
Wow. Yeah, no kidding.
难以置信她 为我们做的事
I can't believe she did that... for us.
是的 XX 拯救家庭 还有XX不能做到的嘛?
Yeah, milk, saving families. What can't breasts do?
挤奶 挤奶
Milking the cow! Milking the cow!
听着 Gene 我对我所做的事感到很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry, Gene, about everything.
我脑子里全是这个节目
I let the whole TV thing go to my head.
不 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
这个把我变成了一个怪物
This thing turned me into a monster!
但是 我不是一个怪物 我是真男人
But I'm not a monster! I'm a real boy!
来吧 老爸 团结起来
Come on, Dad! Solidarity!
上帝
Oh, God.
Gene 你还是自己去吧
Gene, you have let yourself go.
咚次哒次 药药 切克闹
Bobida-boobida- bop-bop-bop-ba!
啊 好吧 现在 停止录像
Ah, okay, well, now, now we stopped rolling.
现在已经不需要你们了
So there's no need for you...
究竟
Ah, what the hell.
什么样的节奏是最呀么最摇摆
Boobity-boobity-ba-bida-ba.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Dad!
-我也爱你 儿子 -我爱你 Pam
I love you, too, son! I love you, Pam!
主要是来自联邦通信委员会的罚单
And so, facing major fines from the FCC,
这个历史悠久的脱口秀可能就要终结了
this long-running talk show may have had its last word.
真是令人哭笑不得
Just a little too titillating.
你们俩现在变成小人物了
Well, you two may be regular, unfamous schmucks now,
但是最后这个家又恢复正常了
but at least this family's back to normal.
- 阿门 - 正解
Amen! You said it!
单身 求交往
Single and ready to mingle.
嗯 谢谢你 Linda 教会了我们许多东西
Yeah. And thanks, Lin, for showing us some perspective.
此外
Among other things.
节目结束了 Teddy 来嘛
Show's over, Teddy. Come on.
不好意思 Linda 你想那东西那么就
Sorry, Lin. It's just, ah, you imagine something for so long,
然后你以为是粉色的其实是咖啡色
and then what you thought was pink is brown,
你以为是对称的 实际上不对称
and what you thought was symmetrical is not.
- 这真是令人不安啊 - Teddy 求你了
It's just unsettling. Teddy, please.
Gene 你把你的面具怎么了
Gene, what'd you do with your mask?
把它丢到火山里去了
Did you throw it in a volcano?
没有 我把它还给Peter Pescadero
Nah. I gave it back to Peter Pescadero.
我答应他会叫他街舞的
I promised him he would pop and lock his way
但是我没有兑现诺言
to a better life, and I did not deliver.
又是一个悲剧
Another child left behind.
好吧 老Gene回来真好
Well, it's certainly nice to have the old Gene back.
什么
What?
我说你变回来
I said it's nice to have the old...
真是很好
It's nice...
好吧 我懒得和你说话了
Okay, I'm done talking to you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表