See? I knew it was funny!
我们成功了 我们甩掉他们了
We're doing it! We're losing 'em.
好样的
Go, us.
干得漂亮
Ooh. Nice grill.
可以按吗
May I?
-兰迪 不要 -怎么
- Randy, no! - What?
不要啊
No...!
别担心 就剩15英里了
Don't worry, everybody, only 15 miles to go.
我们差点就成功了 是吧
We almost had it all, didn't we?
至少这张支票没丢啊
At least we didn't lose this check.
我这里还剩半张 500块呢
I've got half of it right here! That's $500.
你那半张取不了钱的 吉恩
That's not how it works, Gene.
怎么不能取 你又不银行
Yes, it is! You're not a bank.
鲍勃 我在美食节上认识了一个有趣的人
Oh, hey, Bob, I met a really interesting guy at the festival.
他有一个吹制玻璃的工作室
He's got a holistic glassblowing studio.
你想和我去上初级班吗
You want take the intro class with me?
我想去啊 兰迪
Oh, yeah, I do, Randy.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
你撒谎了
Hmm, so you lied.
去嘛老爸 和兰迪还有那个有趣的人
Yeah, dad, blow glass with Randy
一起去吹吹玻璃
and some interesting guy.
听起来很好玩嘛
That sounds great.
好了 从现在开始 我们来玩沉默游戏
Okay, let's play the quiet game until we get back.
你已经输了 沉默游戏我最拿手了
Oh-ho-ho, you've done it now; I am great at the quiet game.
好吧 游戏现在开始
Okay, so start now.
好啊 我早就开始了 走着瞧
Okay, I have started. And here we go.
你输了 因为你说话了
Well, you're already losing cause you just said something.
我赢了 这不明摆着吗
I'm pretty sure I'm winning. Obviously.
你又输了
You did it again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
沉默游戏的玩法就是要停止说话
The whole point of the quiet game is to stop talking.
-重来 第二轮比赛 -瞧好吧
- Let's start over. Round two. - Okay, here we go.
你又输了
You just lost again.
你在说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
-吉恩 -目前为止两轮平手 我赢了
- Gene? - So far, two nothing, me.
你也输了
You just lost.
露易丝 你有什么想说的没
Louise, you want to say something?
我赢了吗
Did I win?!
不 你也输了
No, you just lost.
鲍勃
Bob?! Oh.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表