Loading.
占别人便宜啦
Freeloading.
咱们去那家小孩的派对蹭顿饭去
Let's go crash that kid's party.
谁要吃蛋糕呀
All right, uh, who needs a piece of cake?
谁要吃
Who wants a piece?
-我们 -上蛋糕
- We do! - Cake, please!
谢啦 孩儿他妈
Thanks, that kid's mom.
你们是怎么认识凯文的来着
Um, how do you know Kevin again?
-踢球认识的 -教堂认识的
- Soccer. - Church.
执行沙漠风暴认识的[军事行动]
Desert Storm.
不错嘛
Nice move.
谢谢夸奖 能让让么
Thanks, kid. Do you mind?
你挤到我了
You're kind of crowding me.
左上方有番茄酱 三 二 一
Ketchup, top left, in three, two, one.
哇 你咋知道的
Whoa. How'd you know?
我可不想挤到你
Well, I don't want to crowd you.
你就是DRL吗
Are you D-R-L?
念作"达瑞尔"啦
It's pronounced "Darryl".
达瑞尔 别走 来帮我
D-Darryl, don't go. I-I need your help.
你的手怎么了
Whoa, what's wrong with your hands?
小儿麻痹么
Polio?
屈肌无力症
Carpal tunnel.
-你多大岁数了 -不小了
- How old are you? - Old.
-已经工作了还是和老妈住 -工作了
- Do you have a job or you live with your mom? - Job.
-做什么的 -卖♥♥汉堡
- What's your job? - I have a burger restaurant.
真的吗 那你玩这游戏岂不是如鱼得水
Really? Is that so you can get better at the game?
跟那没关系
It's unrelated.
听着 我得破这上面的纪录
Listen, I need to beat this high score,
但老是卡在第29关
but I can't get past level 29
那个傻♥逼♥鸡腿那儿
and that stupid chicken leg.
我真搞不懂
What the hell does a chicken leg
鸡腿和汉堡有毛关系啊
have to do with hamburgers, anyway?!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy!
奶奶的
Ow. Damn it.
对了 你叫什么
What's your name, anyway?
鲍勃
I'm Bob.
-"差颈的鲍勃"说的就是我 -矮油
- Of "Bob Sux." - Ouch.
谁干的
Who did that?
一个叫吉米·派丝多的人 我恨他
A guy. Jimmy Pesto. I hate him.
我也经常被人熊
I got a bully, too.
他叫泰勒 每天都来找我麻烦
His name's Tyler. Picks on me every day.
是吗 那你愿意帮我吗
Oh, that's cool. So, will you help me?
没问题 看我的
Sure, step aside.
不不不 我要自己来
No, no, no. I gotta do it myself.
那就不好说了 伙计
I don't know, man.
你技术烂到爆 姿势还...
Your technique's sloppy and your stance...
你站那么远干嘛
Why are you standing way back?
要让小鸡鸡贴着游戏机 像这样
You got to press your wiener against the game, like this.
看到没
See? Yeah.
好吧
Okay, all right.
我可以教你 前提是你帮我揍泰勒一顿
I'll teach you, if you beat up Tyler.
泰勒多大
How old is Tyler?
12岁
He's 12.
我尽量吧
Well, uh, we'll see.
好
Okay.
我现在不能握手 因为我...
I can't really shake, cause my...
那我们用ET的问候方式吧
You want to just maybe ET it?
你真聪明 我都想揍你了
God, I almost want to beat you up.
今天不是成人礼
This isn't a bar mitzvah!
我又不是犹太人
I'm not Jewish!
水手的妻子
欢迎回家 伙计们
Ahoy, there, mateys!
今天都学什么结了啊
So... what knots did you learn?
码头结吗
Knots Landing?
我的乖乖
Oh, my God.
他们学的可多了 对吧
They learned a ton of knots, right?
必须的
Absolutely.
-好多呢 -比如说呢
- A lot. - Like what?
-捕鱼活套 -对
- Uh... the fish noose. - Yeah.
幸运地看到了海象
The walrus's surprise.
吃到蛋糕和冰淇淋
The... cake and ice cream.
这个听起来有点难度
Ooh! That one sounds complicated!
我什么时候能跟你们一起出海啊
When do I get to go sailing with you guys?
快了 琳 快了
Oh, uh, soon, Lin, soon.
人家等不及了啦
Ooh! I can't wait!
我现在就要扎马尾辫
I'm gonna start putting my hair up in a ponytail.
扎麻花辫吧 老妈
Why not pigtails, mom?
麻花辫更时髦
Twice as classy.
换我的话就剪平头 不过你的头你做主
I'd go with a flat-top. But, hey, it's your head!
该吃我的大力丸了
Time to take my awesome pills.
我是不是在发光
Am I glowing?
我怎么感觉自己在发光 达瑞尔
I feel like I'm glowing, Darryl.
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
你好 汉堡王
Oh hey, Burgerboss!
光彩照人啊
Looking good.
-谢谢 -你嗑嗨了吧
- Thanks. - Are you high?
开什么玩笑
No. You kidding?
可能有点吧
A little bit. Yes.
游戏加嗑药
Video games and drugs--
-不要同时造 -闭嘴
- those two things don't mix. - Shut up.
你还算清醒吧 能对付泰勒吧
You're not too zonked to beat up Tyler, are you?
当然 泰勒是谁
No. Who's Tyler?
泰勒是谁 熊我的那个
Who's Tyler? Tyler's my bully!
他随时都会出现
He could show up at any time!
拜托鲍勃 集中精神
Come on, Bob, focus!
好好好好
Right, right, right, right.
我再吃一片就好了
Let me just take one more pill.
生日快乐 萨曼莎 玛格丽特
Happy Birthday, Samantha and Margaret!
我们是珍妮弗和柯尔斯顿
Our names are Jennifer and Kyrsten!
我们老是把你俩搞混
We're always mixing you two up.
老爸 过来吃披萨
Hey, dad, get in on this pizza!
吃什么披萨 他正在训练
No pizza! He's in training.
祝你早日找回男子气概 老爸
Hope you get your lost manhood back, dad.
好好照顾我们老爸 呆子
Take good care of our father, strange nerd!
别做出轨的事
No funny business.
我才不是呆子 我是电子游戏狂热粉
I'm not a nerd! I'm a video game enthusiast.
顶峰在望*
*Close to the top
看到没 注意下面这个
See that? Now notice this.
追求荣耀*
*Groping for glory, yeah
里
克
号♥
上
的
水
手
-这样吗 -对
- I know... - Yes.
成败输赢*
*Sometimes in life
并不重要*
*You just gotta say I don't give a damn
冲破黑暗*
*Groping the night away, yeah
壮志云霄*
*Shoot your arrow in the sky
告诉诸神 此躯不倒*
*Tell the Gods you'll never die
芸芸众生 唯我独傲*
*You're a real special guy
水
手
玛
汀
千万不要 轻易放弃*
*The towel's there, but don't throw it in
否则你将 一败涂地*
*If you do, you cannot win
规则如此*
*That's how rules work
全力以赴 攀爬高峰*
*Crawl up the mountain on hands and knees
沿途布满 仇敌血迹*
*It's stained with the blood of your enemies
追寻荣耀*
*Groping for glory...
我已经吃了九块生日蛋糕了
I've eaten nine birthday cakes,
还是觉得很空虚
and I still feel empty.
这些人都是谁啊
I mean, who are these people?
你是谁 我又是谁
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表