Hey, man, it's a really great group.
你能 拉下百叶窗吗
Will you... close those blinds?
把汉堡分给我们吃吧
Maybe we should pass those burgers around.
我的血糖降低了
My blood sugar is low.
-汉堡掉外面了 -什么
- I dropped them. - What?!
刚才有人朝我开枪
I was getting shot at.
路过顺走
Drive through!
我这周要摄入的红色肉类都在那份汉堡里了
That was gonna be my red meat for the week.
这下可好 我要吃什么补充蛋白质啊
What am I gonna do for protein?
我口袋里有根蛋白质棒
I've got a protein bar in my pocket.
你来把它摸出来吧
You can fish it out.
真高兴你也被劫了 鲍勃
I am so glad you joined the group, Bob.
闭嘴吧 福旺德
Oh, shut up, Frond.
你们两个认识 好巧啊
You guys know each other? What a coinky-dink.
他是我家孩子的老师
He works at my kids' school.
-我们... -我们讨厌彼此
- We've had our... - We hate each other.
-什么 -好欢乐啊 伙计们
- What? - Oh, this is gonna be fun, you guys.
他把鲍勃留下当人♥质♥了
He's taken Bob as a hostage.
什么 这太疯狂了
What?! This is crazy!
太好了 越疯狂 我的作文越有料
Yeah. Crazy, good for my essay.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
我是鲍勃的小女儿 露易丝
You're on with Bob's youngest child, Louise.
你女儿打来的
It's your daughter?
他们在餐厅里帮我打下手
Oh. They work with me at the restaurant.
真可爱
Adorable.
-是啊 -你真是个好父亲
- Yeah. - You're such a good father.
不敢当
Oh, no.
这不就省得我定期发工钱了么 没什么
It's more about not paying regular-- whatever.
想和你♥爸♥爸说话吗
You want to talk to your daddy?
不 我找的是你
No. I want to talk to you.
你被我选为英语课作文的写作题材
You have been selected as the subject
-作文题目是《对我重要的人》 -少来啦
- of my "Important Person" school essay. - Shut up.
少跟我说这句话
Oh, don't tell me to shut up!
问题一
Question one: What...
是爸爸打来的
It's my daddy!
你当初是怎样走上抢劫银行这条路的
How did you first get into bank robbing?
我和一个兄弟 忽忽悠悠就上道了
Me and a buddy of mine, we just kind of fell into it.
你懂的 我有枪 又想要钱
You know, I had a gun, I needed some money.
好了 孩子 玩够了吧
All right, kiddo, we've had our fun now.
-快把电♥话♥... -我在跟爸爸说话
- Hand over the... Forgot! - It's my daddy!
-好吧 -爸爸在劫匪手上
- Okay! - My daddy's in there!
还有几个问题
So just a couple of more questions.
我知道你很忙
I know you're a busy guy.
把电♥话♥给我 电♥话♥给我 给我
Give me the phone. Give me that phone back. Give it to me.
你这样很粗暴知不知道
You are being so rude right now.
就该这样对你
Serves you right, kid.
听着 米基 我们得谈谈
Listen to me, Mickey. We need to talk.
不不不
No, no, no. You know what,
我不想跟你谈
I don't want to talk to you,
我要跟那个小女孩谈
I want to talk to the little girl.
不行 你得跟我谈
Negative. You'll talk with me.
要么让我跟小女孩谈
It's the girl or, you know,
要么我就开枪杀人
I shoot somebody, I kill somebody.
好吧 稍等 稍等
All right. Hang on. Hang on.
你好
Hi, um...
米基 你说你抢过银行
Listen, Mickey, you said you were a bank robber...
我可要开枪了啊
Hey! I'm gonna shoot somebody.
好吧 她接了
Fine, here she is.
我是露易丝 现在由我掌控
This is Louise. I'm running the show now.
鲍鲍 我好担心你
Bobby! I'm worried about you.
-你是谁 -我是琳达
- Who is this? - Hey, it's Linda.
-你好 琳达 -你又是谁
- Linda, hi. - Who's this?
我是米基 银行劫匪
This is Mickey. I'm a criminal.
你好 尼基
Hey, Nicky.
小姐芳龄几许
How old are we?
你还有闲心问这个
Don't worry about it.
问问我的钱怎么样了
Ask about my money.
米基 我姐姐蒂娜很担心她的银行存款
Hey, Mickey, uh, my sister Tina's worried about her bank account.
我在他们家存了87块钱呢
I have $87 in that bank.
我听说是200块
I heard 200,
为了让她安心 我刚才把钱都取出来了
and I have just withdrawn her money for peace of mind, huh?
太棒了
Nice!
我刚才通过谈判取回了我姐姐的存款
I just brokered the release of my sister's money.
你谈判半天连个鬼影都没救出来
You haven't brokered Jack!
来 我们这么办
All right, here's how we're gonna do this.
谢谢大家
Thank you!
把它给我
Hey, gimme that.
别抢别抢 这个是证据
No, no. I need that for evidence.
-小心我揍你 -小心我揍你
- I will punch you. - And I will punch you!
小心他揍你
He will.
别再耍把戏了 米基
I'm through playing games, Mickey!
我是鲍勃
Uh, actually, it's Bob.
米基现在让我负责谈判
Mickey wants me to handle the calls now.
-鲍勃啊 -对
- Oh. Bob... - Yeah.
-米基能听见我们说话吗 -不能
-All right, listen, can Mickey hear this? - No. He's...
他正在柜台后面扮演"前台"呢
behind the counter, playing "banker".
好好好
Oh, good, good, good.
竖起耳朵听仔细了
All right, now, listen very carefully.
我现在安排你当卧底
You are now my man on the inside.
啥 不 不不
What? No. No, no.
我只是个送汉堡的 好吗
I'm just the guy who brought the burgers over, okay?
不 不再是了 鲍勃
No. Not anymore, Bob.
你不再是单纯送汉堡的人了
You're more than a burger guy.
听好了 不管六点钟你在干什么
Now, listen, whatever you're doing at 6:00 pm,
正好是在一小时后
in exactly one hour,
准时卧倒
hit the deck.
卧倒 干嘛呀
Hit the deck? What?
卧倒 你以前没听过这个术语吗
Hit the deck. You've never heard that expression before?
听过 我在问你为什么
Yeah. I said "What?"
你参加过海军吗
Were you in the navy?
没参加过 你参加过么
No, I was not in the navy. Were you?
事实上 我参加过
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I was.
但我现在不想谈论我的从军史
But I don't want to go through my military history right now.
"卧倒"就是趴在地上
- "Hit the deck" means get down. - Well, you don't have to be
不用参加海军我也知道这是什么意思
in the navy to know that expression.
听我说 将消息告诉其他人♥质♥
Just focus. Spread the word to the other hostages.
六点整 分秒不差 准时卧倒
At 6:00, on the dot, hit the deck.
等等 别 别这么做
Wait, no. Listen, don't do that.
-没事吧 鲍勃 -没事
- Everything all right, Bob? - Yeah, uh, no.
一切正常 我刚才抽筋了
Everything's fine, yeah. I just had a cramp.
好 过来扮演"前台"
Oh, good. Then get over here and play banker.
快来 一起玩
Come on, get in on this.
好
Yay.
你有50块吗
You got a fifty?
我能破开50块
Come on, I can break a fifty.
我只有5块
Um, I got a five.
也行
All right.
我来破开鲍勃的5块钱
Let's break Bob's five.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
-5块钱破开了 -谢谢
- We broke your five! - Thank you.
真好玩
That was fun.
你现在有五张1块的了
You got five singles now.
奥尔森·贝纳在人♥质♥劫持现场为您报道
Olsen Benner here reporting from the hostage standoff,
现在局面十分紧张
where tensions are high.
您丈夫与其他人♥质♥正被困在银行之内
I understand your husband is one of the hostages inside the bank.
是的 鲍鲍 你能听到吗
Yes. Bobby, if you're listening,
我们爱你 宝贝
we love you, baby.
如果你能活着回来
If you make it out of there,
我愿意为你做任何事 随你喜欢
I will do anything, anything you want.
不过除了那件事
Except that one thing.
我们也是 鲍鲍 我们愿做任何事
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表